[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I treat women? I've finally quit /r9k/ and am trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
How do I treat women?

I've finally quit /r9k/ and am trying to make something of my life. I'm working on getting my driver's license, currently attending a community college, and work at the local Target.

I have no idea how to talk to women even causally. I've just come off an immense hatred of women. I didn't think they're as good of workers as men, any woman playing a video game is just an attention whore, and that any woman who is having sex with her bf is a slut, etc.

/r9k/ is cancer, anons.
>>
>>17495225
>/r9k/ is cancer, anons.
so are women to be honest with you family.
>>
>>17495225

/R9k/ is toxic in the sense that it makes you think all women are the same.
But it's good to know what MOST of them are like...
You just gotta talk to them like you would talk to a man, form your opinion afterwards instead of before.
>>
>>17495225

Congrats man keep it up. When you talk to women the best thing to do is listen mostly and control the conversation/topic. You do that by changing the subject subtly to something you prefer or making a joke if she's too consistent on the subject. Jokes are key, the best thing to do is joke with her like she's a nagging sister. Don't go into debates, drama blah blah and talk about feminism and all that gay/heavy shit, defuse anything like that with a joke, changing the subject or if all else fails, excuse yourself.

If a girl has a bf you're talking to, ask her what she likes and doesn't like about her bf, that gets them to really open up and can teach you a couple of things about relationships. I'll bet you when you talk to several girls about what they dislike about they're bf, they will all say or something else similar, "he's not doing what he did to get me in the first place or he stop treating me like he did in the beginning." .

Some women will say he's too needy, just dissect whatever you can. Anyway, always keep in your head "to not" take women too seriously( until she's giving up the goods) because a lot of what they do is for attention when they interact with males in convos. Also women are rather emotional creatures and seem illogical at times.
>>
How do you talk to other men? A lot of recent studies have shown that women are actually people too, just like men.
>>
>>17495296
are those studies published in a peer reviewed paper? link?
>>
>>17495302
I was being facetious you twat. My point is, they are people and like to be treated like a person. If you're going to go into any conversation with a woman with the presumption that she is a sloot or a bimbo or that she's some goddess on a pedastal then you're gonna have a bad time, mkay.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.