[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sometimes ask my girlfriend to be my femdom and it works fine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1466801432273.png (19KB, 730x646px) Image search: [Google]
1466801432273.png
19KB, 730x646px
I sometimes ask my girlfriend to be my femdom and it works fine so far. She spanks me, spits me, etc. but there is no real value in it for her (as she naturally is not so sadistic). How can I make it more pleasent for her as well? I thought about maybe doing anything she wants for the whole day (cleaning dishes, cooking, etc.). But I don't want it to be too weird for her.
>>
Relationships are about meeting in the middle, ask her if there's some weird shit she wants to try and roll with it. That of kill that part of you. My wife will never do anal, and I will never get to stick it up her ass. But I'm fine with that because she sacrifices for me too.
>>
My girlfriend likes the rougher stuff too and initially I didn't enjoy doing it to her. What really helped is that she shows clear excitement, happiness, and arousal from it. When I see that kind of positive reaction I can be rough without any malice because I know it makes her happy. You don't need to be sadistic to act that way (this is healthier too).

We've progressed further now. We can role play where she doesn't show happiness and I'm still comfortable because I KNOW she enjoys it. It took time to establish that trust.

Help your girlfriend realize your enjoy her treatment of you through your actions and moans and stuff in the moment. It'll take time. You may have to focus on clearly expressing pleasure in the beginning to help her understand you enjoy it.
>>
>>17495183
you should start by playing that album on repeat until she enjoys it
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.