[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm lonely and isolated from the outside world I literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Bad Car Fax.png (1MB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Car Fax.png
1MB, 1920x1079px
I'm lonely and isolated from the outside world

I literally have nobody to talk to in real life

I feel like I'm going insane. How do I deal with this
>>
>>17494634
You can't. Companionship is essential for humans. We're a social species. It sucks, but it's hard for some of us to interact and connect with others. Not to mention that isolation leads to lots of physical diseases and problems. Go humans! Sigh...
>>
>>17494634

Get a dog and an actual career
>>
>>17494717
I have an actual career but they're co-workers and we don't talk unless we're working on the same code
>>
>>17494721

So get a dog. Or invite a coworker out for beer after work?

As I've grown older, I've had a difficult time understanding the intense need that people have for interaction with others. Maybe it's because I don't like people much anymore. When I was a little younger I always surrounded myself with people and meaningless shitty friendships but now I don't have any friends and I've cut most people off. I have a few acquaintances, and once in a while I will have a fling with a woman to satisfy my sexual desires but besides that I have absolutely no ambition or need for close friendship. Just learn to be content with where you are. Money is more important, most people won't give a shit about you and will fuck you over.
>>
>>17494634
Let the insanity consume you, it's merely your brain's attempt to fill the void your lack of social interaction has left.

You'll begin to see and hear people who aren't there, that's okay; your mind will fulfill your social needs.
>>
>>17494742
>most people won't give a shit about you and will fuck you over

golden rule : everyones a cunt until proven otherwise
>>
File: ib22.jpg (28KB, 512x260px) Image search: [Google]
ib22.jpg
28KB, 512x260px
>>17495016

I'll drink to that
>>
>>17494634
You might have Asperger's.
>>
>>17494634
Not much to do about it because it is a cultural problem. The system of having apartments and houses that are built to contain no more than a family of five is physically isolating us from each other. Humans are supposed to live in groups of 150, not 5.
>>
You can talk to us. Or me. I always like having someone to talk to
This is your thread so now's the chance to do it
>>
OP you can also chat on omegle, text, you have to put tag (books) or smt. though to filter out most of the trash, i have had some fun conversations there before . . . .
>>
>>17495102
Maybe if you weren't so unbearable people would want to talk to you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.