[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR: I want to get in touch with my ex, but not to date My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2hx2zd.jpg.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
2hx2zd.jpg.gif
1MB, 200x150px
TL;DR: I want to get in touch with my ex, but not to date

My ex girlfriend and I broke up almost exactly a month ago. We had a great, albeit short-lived relationship, ended by a dumb fight, followed by a failure to communicate, followed by another dumb fight, followed by a rejected apology and an exchange of "good luck with your future". It's not really important what happened, we both handled things poorly.

I'm moving to another state in a couple months and for some reason she's been on my mind a lot lately. I miss her, but not from a dating perspective. Those feelings are still there in some capacity, but if we didn't break up right then it would've probably happened a week later or so. The less logical part of me feels like she ruined everything. While that's not totally true, it's enough to not see her as a romantic partner anymore.

To top it all off, I really don't want to date right now. I've turned down a couple different dates because I want to focus on what's ahead of me. I don't want to make the wrong kind of sacrifices at the cusp of such a pivotal milestone. I've done it before and I'd do it again so it's best to stay away from it for a while.

I'm not even trying to fuck her again, not that I wouldn't. I just want to touch base, chat for a bit, see how things are going, and *maybe* maintain a friendship with her if I'm feeling it. She was actually cool as hell.

Is this a good idea? She's maintained friendships with exes before so I don't think she'd be completely opposed to it.

How do I go about it?
>>
I personally say ask her. You may be rejected and no longer communicate, but at least you truly know if she'd still like to be friends. You may be hurt, but if this person truly matters to you, then talk.
>>
>>17494596
> I've turned down a couple different dates because I want to focus on what's ahead of me
How the fuck do people do this? Just talk to girls and beee urself and they'll throw themselves at you even if you don't make a move. Where are the women that do this? Is this an east coast thing?
>>
>>17494890
They're girls I know. It's called networking. Getting a job at Starbucks was like steroids for socializing and dating. I've met almost every girl I've ever dated through there, including her. Also be friendly to everyone you converse with, not just people you wanna bang. If someone watches you carry on an interesting, fun, energetic conversation with someone else they're gonna want in on it. Girls included. That's my method. Charisma.

>>17494803
I don't even know what I'd say. I don't feel great saying something along the lines of "just wanted to see how you were doing" because that reads too much like "lemme bak in dat pussi"
>>
>>17494910
Hm, I see watcha mean. What about just "hey".
>>
OP are your initial's NF
>>
>>17494920
Her response would be "Hey", if she responds at all.

Then where do I go? That also seems like another "I wanna talk about things" opener

>>17494923
Sorry to burst your bubble. She's definitely not on here.
>>
>>17494933
Not the girl I think could be here, but the guy.
>>
>>17494940
Nope. Not me. Sorry, the gym kicked my ass.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.