[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend never comes inside me. I woder: maybe he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 2014-01-28 13.59.18.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2014-01-28 13.59.18.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
My boyfriend never comes inside me. I woder: maybe he's afraid that I may become pregnant, even though we are using a condom (the possibility is real), or maybe he isn't attracted to my body... He's my first, so I don't understant much about sex, but I love him and try to please him in every way that I can. What can be happening? I've already asked him: don't you want to come? And he always say: no, it's fine, and hugs me. I don't have the guts to ask him and I'm really afraid that he isn't attracted to my body. Can a guy maintain a hard on even if he doesn't feel attracted to a girl?
>>
>>17494585
Is he fat? He might not be able to cum because his cardio sucks. Try riding him to orgasm instead so he isn't huffing and puffing the whole time.
>does he cum on you, or not at all?
>if it's on you, then he just watches too much port and thinks that's just what your supposed to do.
>>
>>17494585
If a guy can't cum, it's entirely his fault. Not yours. His head is fucked up, his dick is fucked up, or a combo of both. They're problems only he can fix. And he won't fix them until you make it clear to him that he needs to. It's not a problem with you.

Because even if it were something to do with your body (which it isn't, that's retarded), that's STILL his problem. Not yours. Because he willingly decided to be with you, despite not being attracted to you.

Which is crazy. He wouldn't do that. Once again, not your fault.

Tell him what you told us and tell him he needs to fix his shit or you're not down for sex.
>>
>>17494598
He's not fat at all, always goes to the gym and it's a bit of chad and that makes me really insecure. I give him blowjobs and he tells me they are very good, but he always pulls me and never comes either. I wonder if he thinks I would find that gross and wants to be polite... is that even something possible? Or a guy would never do that? (I'll try ride him longer, thanks for the tip)
>>
>>17494606
jesus, no way you arent also a women. thats cold as ice.
>>
>>17494585
With my first girlfriend, it was the hardest thing ever to finish during sex. Most of the time I wouldn't be able to, sometimes I wouldn't want to. I loved her completely, but my problems consisted of feeling like my sex wasn't good enough, and the fact that I beat off like two or three times a day.

You're super okay. My best erections came from sex where we were really passionate after we finished talking or after a night doing something special. Maybe he's moreso turned on towards passion rather than just sex? It literally isn't a big deal to ask why he prefers not to finish during sex. Ask him in a way to make it seem like you want to understand him and his thought processing, rather than to progress your sexual situation. It might mean more to him if you're doing it to be closer to him.
>>
>>17494606
Wow, thanks! Everything you said helped me a lot! I'll keep all of that in mind!
>>
>>17494653
That's very good to know, I was so fucking afraid... I'll be corageous and talk to him!
>>
>>17494631
hes gay
sorry about your luck, anon
>>
File: 1470114605801.jpg (31KB, 286x291px) Image search: [Google]
1470114605801.jpg
31KB, 286x291px
>>17494606
>If a guy can't cum, it's entirely his fault. Not yours.

Ehhhhhhhhhhh not exactly.

And this just fosters a "if a guy doesn't cum it's his fault, and if the girl doesn't cum it's his fault" mentality which isn't healthy for anyone. You should both be trying to get the other off.
>>
>>17494606
This is horrible advice. Get outta here.
>>
>>17494631
He could just be death gripping his dick and is a little insecure about the fact that he can't cum from you. Happened to me too.

Got too use to masturbating and had a hard time cumming with my girlfriend. Truth is condoms are fucking terrible- seriously they ruin how your pussy feels- and girls generally suck at blowjobs. At least compared to when you're halfway decent at jacking off.

Truth is he probably has a hard time getting off and feels like he doesn't want to push you pass your comfort in trying to get off- after a 5 minute blowjob of your girl going all out you're worried she's not having fun anymore and you just wish you could cum with fucks with you cumming.

Try finding out what gets him off. For me hearing that a girl really wants me to cum/encourages me to cum did a lot for pushing me over the edge. Maybe you should try the same.
>>
>>17494585
Communication is the fucking keystone to a healthy relationship. There is a reason to it no doubt. And my guess is that is nothing you described and not a big deal whatsoever. But you wont know until you have an honest conversation about it.

He may feel more comfortable giving you a flippant answer when you ask casually. But if you sit him down and tell him how broken up/confused/frustrated, particularly the bit where he wont talk about it, then he should open up. If he doesn't then you're bound to have serious communication issues in the future unless you can be honest and blunt with eachother.
>>
He might feel guilty and that you don't like having sex, which is why he might stop during it.
>>
>>17494606
> It's not a problem with you.

unless your vagina is too slack and he can't find a side with enough friction to get off
>>
>>17494606
This is some god tier bait.
>>
As others have said, it could be due to a number of reasons.

When you sleep together, are you enthusiastic? Do you get involved or try and take the lead? I'm only asking because one of things my boyfriend gets off on the most is enthusiasm.

It could be that he feels nervous about sleeping with you or he has the death grip.

It may have some kind of physical or emotional reason why he can't come.

From what I've heard, it's a bit of a cycle. Don't cum once from sex, girl takes offence by it, you become overly aware of your ability to cum which causes more issues. The best thing to do is speak to him directly but in a non-judgmental way and try and get him to tell you.

If it's because he doesn't find you attractive, it's highly likely that he won't admit this. However, you guys are in a relationship so he'd have to be pretty fucked up to be with you if he didn't find you hot.
>>
>>17494606
>Autism
>>
>>17494585

I see a lot of good advice in this thread, but I fear that we also have to address the elephant in the room:

A guy may find very difficult to cum if he doesn’t find you physically attractive.

Maybe he cares about you and wants to keep trying, but you have to keep that possibility in mind too.
>>
>>17494606
You're a bit too aggressive in your approach, but your hearth is in the right place.
Yes, she has to kill her insecurities because it's not her fault, but no, there's no need to push those insecurities on the bf.
They have to do it the HARD way: act like adults, be mature and talk about it.
It might be something silly like his last gf didn't like cum, it might be that he's insecure because his diet is high in protein (OP said he's heavy on the gym) and his cum smells more than usual, those are just insecurities and easy to deal with, or it might be something bad like it's impossible for him to cum because of something physical or mental.
>>
>>17494585
If you believe he's bored (which is often the case, sorry ladies), when he's out try to get into his browse history, pc/mobile and try to find out the common point in all those. He's unlikely to tell you anyway and this might give you out his dirty little turn ons
>>
>>17494949
I'm very enthusiastic about sex. I'm always searching different things, so it doesn't get boring. I initiate it, tell how gorgeus he is, how I like his dick. I really mean all of that. (I'm sorry if I sound vulgar) he touches me in a very perfect way and always has a hard on. Never cums. I didn't know that was hard for guys to cum, in other words, that had it has so many complex aspects involved. Stupidly I thought only girls had issues with that *how naive and ignorant*.
>>
>>17494958
Yes, I'm very realistic about that. I'm aware that looks are very important to guys... That's why I'm starting gym and eating correctly and trying to be as fit as he is. I'm not uggly or disgusting, well, my male friends always reassure me of that (but then, they are friends)...
I really would like to know if it is possible for a guy to have a lot of hard ons in numerous ocasions and maitain them for a very long time with a girl to whom he isn't attracted to...
>>
>>17494585
I'd never come inside my gf just to avoid any risk of pregnancy. The risk highly outweighs the reward.

>>17494606
Don't listen to this stupid bitch. This is terrible advice.
>>
>>17494986
>Do this
>Find loads of hentai
Wat do?
>>
>>17494606
If a guy doesnt cum it means he's not into it. That could very well mean he doesn't find her attractive.", or something more internal
>>
>>17495803
What kind of hentai?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.