[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup adv so my ex broke up with me two weeks ago. lately, i havent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1469632834092.png (160KB, 436x450px) Image search: [Google]
1469632834092.png
160KB, 436x450px
sup adv

so my ex broke up with me two weeks ago. lately, i havent been eating and hitting the gym every day so i'm getting pretty lean and making some major changes in my life. I stupidly checked her skype and saw her flirting with a guy. it killed me. i don't know how to get over this relationship, and im even talking to another girl. i just want to hit my ex up all the time because shes going out more, and dressing down. Like the song.

Seeing those chats is making me remember what I miss about her, and I don't get how she could talk the same way she did to me with another guy. Maybe i'm autis or something but could somebody fill me out on how that works?
>>
>>17494566
>I don't get how she could talk the same way she did to me with another guy
Because despite what your mother told you, you're not special.
>>
>>17494566
>I don't get how she could talk the same way she did to me with another guy.

Kinda like how you'll talk to the next girl you fall blindly in love with.

Oh, right, it's human nature to do stuff that feels good. Your ex feels good. You'll feel good too someday. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>17494581
>>17494589
lol shit thx niggas. I mean your right af.

bitches are heartless lmao
>>
>>17494611
She's heartless because she's talking to other guys after she broke up with you, while you're the one snooping around on her Skype account?
>>
>>17494613
yeah man. i loved her and she Said she did to until after two days shes with another guy. ima call that heartless. 3 years

shes stilltalking to me thru text tho, so maybe not?
>>
>>17494566
What workout routing are you doing?
>>
>>17494667
Break it off my friend. She's not worth your time, move on and fuck a girl. It'll be good sex because you won't love te next one. Then set your standards higher next time for a relationship. But for now stop talking to your ex and eat healthy
>>
>>17494566
Also wtf was the first part about? Just stating all this fat-> thin shit sounds like you just have low self esteem. Go better yourself, she probably left because she could smell your self hatred. Women want leadership. Be that
>>
>>17494766
Fish Oil in the morning. I workout every day, Push & Pull. After I drink a scoop of protien powder and refrain from eating anything else. just sipping water all day. going to the fridge and getting more is the habit. if i eat, its lean chicken and very small portions.

>>17494788
yeah, true. i guess i gotta come to the fact that she just wants expiriences, guys and dick. the raves and grinding is gnna be a hard one.

>>17494799
im putting a lot of time into other shit to not think about her. I like that, i did hate myself. so, how do i work on that besides working out, my job, etc.
>>
>>17494566
>I havent been eating and hitting the gym every day so im getting lean and making some major changes in my life

Not eating and working out is a terrible idea, anon. Eat more food.
>>
>>17494834
man i just cant eat. i will kill myself if i keep gorging on food. when i dont eat, my mind stays sane and stable. it's like a high. if i eat too much, i feel like shit and get depressed. i cant even get myself to eat bro. ever since the breakup.
>>
I was married for 7 years and when the decision was finally made that it was over (we'd been arguing and indecisive for a while) it was like a light bulb switched in my head.

Friends at the time were like "shit, what the hell are you doing?" because for me I was looking to get laid instantly. They were trying to give all the solid advice regarding taking some time for reflection and self awareness and healing and being respectful to my partner and the process of dissolving our home and life together, but they didn't feel what I felt.

It was like, I needed to validate my self esteem and physical worth by being able to attract and have sex with people. I needed to flirt to feel alive and to regain part of my single identity after not having had one for so long. I had something to prove.

So I was really disrespectful in hindsight. Walking away from conversations during the breakup to go have sex. Staying away from the house for several days at a time and lying about where I was because it was easier. Getting picked up for fuck dates from the house and waving goodbye.

My partner used all this against me, but while I posed the question, they followed it up and initiated the break up, nothing trumped that in my head so I was done with being manipulated by the often fake and exaggerated feelings of someone who I no longer had a future with.

It was also really helpful for me because I met people and changed my life and I moved forward and on. I connected with people my own age who weren't married and it helped my career and hobbies take off. My partner sulked and remained in the same house and city and eventually moved back to the comfort of his home town to get with his ex who'd had three kids with other men by then and basically run out of people to date locally.
>>
>>17494865
Are you a m or f, and do you think this is my partner or me?

Thank you a lot for the story though. I'll keep reading it tnight.

The last time I saw her, I just wanted sex because to me it was a way to see how in love with me she was and she rejected it. I was hurt.
>>
>>17494956
You'll get over this the same way you get over anything painful. Ideally you learn lessons from what hurts until those lessons are no longer useful and instead are just self indulgent and holding you back and then you are happy that you've moved on and develop a kind of positive outlook and greater understanding of your life story and progression.

Failing that, you occupy yourself and you find that you don't think of those things so much and eventually you hardly think of those things at all and while thinking about those things still makes you sad, you find only thing about them once in a while and dwell on them even less frequently and you develop a sort of bitter sweet melancholy.

Of course it is going to hurt to see your ex flirting with others. On one level in your head she is still yours. That'll change once you've had some distance and time. Nothing is stopping you talking to other people and rebuilding a single persona, it can be kind of exciting and rewarding.

I would say that men do worse with break ups because they tend to attach so much self image and esteem to the validation a partner brings. It isn't actually like that as this break up is showing you, mature relationships are a little bit more complex.
>>
>>17494566

>Seeing those chats is making me remember what I miss about her, and I don't get how she could talk the same way she did to me with another guy. Maybe i'm autis or something but could somebody fill me out on how that works?

How can it suprise you that she flirts with other people the same way she did with you?

Do you talk to other girls in the same / similar ways you talked to her?

Maybe ... just maybe she doesn't know any other way and she had a positive response when she tried it with you then first time she tried it so she is using a "proven" method of flirting?

Your not really so autistic you couldn't think of that on your own are you OP ?
>>
File: Vegeta.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
>>17494566

No worries, comade.

This is normal in the grieving process.

It'll take roughly 3 months for you to get over her but that time gets setback or even rest if you stalk/text/call her.

As for losing weight, it's been 8 months since my break up and I've lost 35 pounds. I'd say 10 from not eating as much for a few weeks and the rest from not eating junk food ever night with my ex-girlfriend.

You'll be okay, I promise; just gonna take a little time.
>>
Oh and opie, please don't put yourself in a position that you can read her chats or messages or anything. You WILL feel bad. Block her everywhere. It's over.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.