[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting college tomorrow and I'm a kissless virgin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm starting college tomorrow and I'm a kissless virgin. I hung around with all the fucking losers in high school. How do I not make the same mistake. I want to get laid before 2017. Is it possible.
>>
1: read "think and grow rich" this book doesnt just apply to money.
2: when ever i get anxious i think of the quote that goes something like "wear it like armor and no on can use it to hurt you". I know this is not an exact answer but think about it for a while.
>>
>>17494446
This is your ONE chance to start over. You can be anyone who you want to be. Be anything you want besides a fucking edge lord and you'll more than likely have a girl talk to you. Or even better you talk to a girl.
>>
>>17494525
No he should be him self. Fully himself though , that means to work at not letting anxiety and whatever else get in the way.
>>
>>17494540
>all the fucking losers in high school

You have a lot of hate in you OP.
Your judgements, more than a disappointment with your past state, seem to hint at a sort of forced conformity with people as a whole's opinions.

Do you want to lose your virginity because it feels good or because you want to be able to tell people that you did, or atleast to not feel addressed when people talk about virgins a la "oh atleast I'm not one of THOSE guys" in which case I'd ask you, why do you care about how other people categorize you?

Regardless, getting a girl is probably healthy for you (as will be meditation which I will suggest for your insecurities) best suggestion is to lower your standards.
>>
>Don't wear headphones on campus
>Find a club that interest you.(Hopefully related to your major)

The best thing you can do is just talk to people around you and look happy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.