[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else believes that 8-9 guys often settle for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1467381585177.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467381585177.webm
2MB, 480x480px
Anyone else believes that 8-9 guys often settle for the first 6-7 they can get?

Attractive guys are seriously undervalueing themselves nowadays
>>
it's almost as if 'leagues' don't fucking matter
>>
I did. I settled with a two because the pussy was easy.

Worst mistake of my life, way to insecure.
I'm at least a 7 or an 8
>>
Because the 9-10 females are lacking in the personality department
>>
>>17494385
Probably because the 9/10 girls are a fucking handful to deal with due to their high market value and guys don't want to deal with all of that competition.

>>17494387
They don't matter as long as you're above a certain level.
>>
8-9 guys settling for the first 6-7 they find shouldn't be so surprising though. 8-9 girls are too fucking busy searching for that perfect 10.
>>
>>17494391
Pics. You can't decide that
>>
>>17494385
I'm told that I'm attractive, but I have no self esteem and I honestly don't like myself.

Maybe these guys are experiencing something similar?
>>
>>17494619
Your mom doesn't count m8
>>
>>17494385
Because a chick who is less attractive stands less of a chance of bailing on him. He's already out of her league, so she's not going to luck out twice with some guy who is even hotter. She's safe. The same reason women will get to 30, having ridden the cock carousel, then settle down with a beta. He's a safe bet.

Guys who hold the attractive cards in the relationship can enjoy a family life AND pull strange when his frumpy wife puts on 30 pounds because of the kids. Yeah. it's a no brainer of a deal.
>>
And what are the posibilities for 6-7 guys to get a girl?
>>
>>17494397
They're made up.
You see someone you want fucking go for it. "Leagues" is just a idea to undervalue yourself and everyone around you. When in reality, you ethier think their pretty or not, that's it.
>>
>>17494761
Bullshit. It is far and wide an exception to the rule to see an ugly fat dude with a banging hot chick. This is why, in general, attractive people have relationships with other attractive people who are around their level of attractiveness ergo leagues. Anyone who's trying to tell someone different is just trying to make that uggo/fatty feel better about themselves.
>>
>>17494622
I feel sad even posting this, but girls have told me this.

Long story short, someone I knew at college brought me out to a few parties/clubs and I was actually told that I'm hot, but I could never close and always felt worse afterwards.

I'd settle for any girl that could make me feel as little anxiety as I do when I'm alone, regardless of appearance.
>>
>>17494812
Granted, there are several measures of attractiveness that are pretty universal in our society and can be considered pretty close to "objective;" however, you're a fucking idiot if you think the 1-10 scale is anything but entirely arbitrary.
>>
I fail to see how thinking in terms of scales and leagues can improve anyone's quality of life/dating.

This narrative of mechanical/predictable behavior and recurring patterns can provide a delusion of control, but in the end it just ensures that the narrators keep themselves permanently unsatisfied (but this time with good reasons), and safely disconnected from people.
>>
>>17494385
Leagues don't matter, but I also believe it's a societal change where due to mass media, there is a weird illusion of unobtainable perfection when it comes to the ideal type.
>>
>>17494385

Yes, because then she 6-7 girl always know that I am better looking than her and will be less likely to leave me.

She will also be willing to please me much more than the 9-10 gold digging slut and/or 'Pillow Princess'.

The exception to this is if you have money or power (which usually in comes with money).

Then you can get yourself a 9-10 but you never get married, you never share bank accounts or get ANYTHING in her name.

That was she legally has no chance of getting any of your shit since you never combined finances.
>>
>>17494385
Probably cause the 6-7 are actually 10 for his personal scale. And probably you are just a 6 girl who think herself as 8. I know a girl who actually looks like Gargamel of Smurfs with longer hair and a child body, that believe was a 9.
>>
>>17494385
They're not undervaluing themselves, women expect much more than before so it's easier to keep somebody "lower" than you.

Why do you think younger women are more interested in older men than ever before? They expect more and the men just can't be bothered, when you are dehumanized down to you career/income potential being attractive doesn't matter as much, throw in having to compete with somebody twice your age and you get men "settling"
>>
not that this is true all the time, but in some case

men are driven to fuck, women are driven to control and manipulate

low self esteem guys settle for second best instinctively, average women settle for a balance between looks and how easy the guy is to manipulate

then on the other hand some guys who have figured it out only chase good looking girls even if they're average, because they know women across the board are the same

its easier to let a gorgeous girl think she has control, than compromise for an average girl who will try her hardest to keep you in line

hot girls think they control shit with looks, but deep inside they know they're just a piece of ass
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB1oMfs8nWY
>>
>>17495313
You know it's shit when you hear action music on a sex appeal video.
>>
>>17494394
you aren't fucking their personality and know that being seen with a 9-10 begets more 9-10's
>>
>>17494385
I've been with women of all sorts of range, from the one everyone wants to bang to the one nobody wants to bang haha. I am NO 8-9, but I can tell that a cool pretty girl, a 7 sort of speak, is WAY WAY less trouble than a 9... First that to find pretty women on the outside AND inside is hard, they tend to be too spoiled when they`re too hot. Taken that, you manage to find one that's pretty and smart, but then it'll always be clear that everybody else is offering their "bids" on her, and, you could suppose, as soon as her interest in you is gone she'll just take another way better offer that will appear, because there is always someone better than you in some interest of hers, or with more resources, or more attractive/charismatic, or, probably, everything together...
>>
File: 1463918472842.jpg (117KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
1463918472842.jpg
117KB, 1024x622px
I've been told I'm a pretty attractive guy, and I'm happiest with just a cute quirky looking gal.

I think it's a combination of cripplingly low self esteem, the psycho voice in the back of my head that says she's less likely to burn me or break it off, and the pure fact that most 9-10's I've met have the personality of a doorknob.
>>
Girls above a 7 tend to rely on their looks for everything, and more often than not are vapid cunts in my experience. On top of that, its way too much competition to be dating some stupid bitch who doesn't know shit, just because she is hot.

I always go for the 6 or 7 girls, because they have the best balance going on.
>>
Cause I was an ugly duckling so I don't see myself as good looking and care more about personality.
>>
Not to shill myself, but I'm an 8-9/10 guy, and was wondering about this very topic in my thread

>>17495947
>>
>>17494397
>Probably because the 9/10 girls are a fucking handful to deal with due to their high market value and guys don't want to deal with all of that competition.

this. HOLY FUCKING SHIT this.
try being a 9/10 male and dating a 7 or 8/10 females. If you're not an overbearing, controlling fuck, she's going have a grave yard phone book that shes using to text ex-boyfriends of seasons past and every married guy at the gym looking to have an affair.

You have to take a break from work every 5 mintues to check-up on her just so she doesn;t decide that the married guy down the street is giving her more attention than you while you're at work and decides that you don't love her enough.

Fuck bitches man.
>give me a fat slut that cooks and does dishes
>>
>>17496267
T H I S. Even my 7/10 ex did this to a degree.

Still felt I wasn't doing enough after making 25 min drives to her every day, movies, walks, blah blah.

I think the secret is to appear to be busy, making her chase you, even if you're a fucking NEET like me.
>>
>>17494994
Focusing too much on leagues might not be helpful, but they sure exist.

I know this guy, that is fairly average in pretty much everything, except his looks. Every other week he has a different hot girl (minimum 7) banging him. All he has to do is go out, and girls just fall on his lap. Girls defend and explain/ignore his every fault. And practically fight for his attention. And he's just a regular dude. It's amazing.
>>
>>17496323
post a pic of this dude so i can emulate him
>>
>>17496323
Have you seen his strategy? Can you enlighten us with some of the stuff he does?
>>
>>17496333
>>17496332
>>17496332

>go to bar
>approach hot girls
>buy them tequila shots
>get herpes

any questions?
>>
>>17496340
what if i dont like tequila or herpes
>>
8-9 intelligent guy here. Personally i dont consider the girl im with an 6-7 but she probably would. I like her a lot for who she is, we're never bored. A 9 asked me out a while ago and i dont go for her because i feel like it would be boring as fuck.
>>
>>17496342
buy vodka and wear a condom.
>>
>>17496340
Yeah one:

Does he legit get STD's?
>>
>>17496347
actually, a condom isn't really going to help you avoid the herp. Maybe, go to church, pay alms, and try to pull a girl from there?

That would be slightly more difficult though.

That would require you to be an actual interesting caring person or a lying sociopath and it wont really work more than once at the same place.

there's really no way to avoid herpes if you're taking home bar sluts every night, which is fucking easy to do, because alcohol.

Buy a girl a couple rounds, better yet, buy a girl and all her girlfriends a few rounds of shots, and the only discussion left will be which one(s) will be mounting your dick later.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.