[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /adv/, my girlfriend is really shy and submissive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I need help /adv/, my girlfriend is really shy and submissive. I would really like to make her happy, but she is always more pushy towards doing what I want with her. But doing so makes me feel like I'm being too bossy, I honestly don't know what to do, but I love her too much to upset her by talking about this stuff
>>
Just do what you want with her.
be bossy. Enjoy it.
>>
>>17494445
True, but I do not want to end up like many guys I see these days, messing with girls just for their rank. I'm looking to be a good boyfriend to her after a string of disappointments that she's had.
>>
>>17494471
I would be honest and tell her how you feel.
Regardless of how it may make her feel it's 100% always better to be honest with your partner. Good communication is the fucking cornerstone of successful relationships.
>>
>>17494471
You can be assertive, bossy, and dominate sexually while still being very much respectful and a good boyfriend. In fact if she tells you that she desires it, then you'd be a better boyfriend for filling that role. The fact you are hesitant in the first place tells me you have too much of a conscious to ever end up like "many guys".

Or do you mean generally in a relationship independent of sex?
Same things still hold, but require a little more specifics.
>>
>>17494476
>Good communication is the fucking cornerstone of successful relationships.
+1000000000
>>
>>17494471
>>17494331

Women want to be led. Your job is to lead, so lead.

Leading her will make her happy. You don't have to be an asshole to be the one wearing the pants in the relationship.

Avoiding the leadership role because of an unwarranted self-conscious fear of being bossy is setting you up for failure, to be another ex in that string of disappointments.
>>
>>17494479
>>17494476
>>17494491
Thank you guys, I really did need this.
I appreciate you taking the time to help me out here. Now that I think about it, I should be caring for what she wants rather than what I think she wants.
>>
If you are interested in the dynamics between the feminine & the masculine (re: submissiveness/assertiveness) , you should check out David Deida's "The Way Of The Superior Man". It basically explains the nature of masculinity & femininity (note: both of which exist in men & women) and how to lead in a relationship based on these characteristics. Good luck!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.