[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with abusive parents? They hit and punch me right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 40006955_p0.jpg (260KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
40006955_p0.jpg
260KB, 700x900px
How do I deal with abusive parents? They hit and punch me right in front of my younger siblings, and act as though I'm the source of all of their problems because I'm unemployed at the moment. I know from experience that if I had a job, they'd find something new to get mad at us over. Today, they threatened to call the cops on me for living here. I'm scared to leave, because I'm terrified to death that it will get passed on to my 16 year old brother. Honestly, how do I do this, because as I'm not a minor, it won't be considered child abuse.

I'm sick of them treating my younger siblings like they're nothing more than people who are just supposed to clean and they aren't supposed to complain when my parents call them "worthless fucking pigs" and stuff like that. I don't want my 11 year old sister to grow up thinking that this is a normal way for parents to act. They threatened to hit my sister today, but never went through with it, and then my mom played the victim card and started crying about it. My girlfriend in another state has offered to let me move in with her, but I'm just terrified of leaving them here with parents who are so blatantly abusive. I have a cut on my wrist from my dad slamming me into the wall, and he's more concerned with how I said the word "fuck" to him than how they treat us.

What do I do? Sorry if this was rambly. If you have any questions, please ask. Thank you.
>>
OP, I'm here to tell you that everything is going to work itself out.

First things first. You have to be a good role model for your siblings. I don't know how much they look up to you, but you need to make a visible change in yourself, and you need to be there for them. When your parents hit you or are abusive, you need to look at your siblings and calmly say, this isn't the way to act. "This isn't normal." They're older, but people in those age groups are still impressionable.

You also need to get a job and your own place. You need to seek it proactively. Just between us anons, get out there and start looking!

It's funny, looking back, I always thought that I had a pretty normal childhood. But once I got out of my parents house, and started making connections in the real world, I found out that things were a lot different.

Don't worry about moving to another state with your gf. Get a job, save money, don't EVER, (AND I FUCKING MEAN IT), let your parents know about your financial situation. Save up a couple months worth of paychecks, and get your own apartment.

Then, once things have settled, you can move on from there.
>>
>>17494336
Thank you for the advice. The issue with telling my siblings that it isn't normal is that my parents take that as me "inciting a rebellion" and they get worse and bring them into it, despite the fact that my brother is 16, old enough to think for himself.

I had a job offered to me by a computer repair place recently, they told me I'd have an interview and I have a very high percent chance of getting hired just because I'm always available. My dad, for some reason, just refuses to believe it. He still holds it over my head that I failed a college class recently and am taking a semester off to think about what I want to do with my life.

Thank you, though, and I will keep this in mind!
>>
>>17494395
Anon, do you have a temporary email or other means of contact?

I want to keep in touch.
>>
>>17494282
How have you not killed them in their sleep yet?
>>
>>17494282
That sounds absolutely horrible. I'd record that shit for a couple weeks and go to the police, asking what you can do about it.
Do you talk with your siblings about this? What do they think about it?
>>
>>17494519
Oh, yeah, sure. [email protected] if you really want to!

>>17494680
They don't think it's okay, but they definitely don't argue as much as I do. Also, today, I had a call with my girlfriend going while my dad was trying to verbally beat me down, so I have at least one witness. They just act so good and nice in public that I can't tell other family members or anything.
>>
Sue them when they bruises/marks on you and use the money to move out.
>>
Hey opie. You need a job? Walmart. We're always hiring and always need help. Don't have a car? Ask friends for a ride, or take the bus. It sucks but it's a start okay?
>>
>>17495089
I would. But their usual excuse is "oh, we can just tell the police you were trespassing on your property." So, I'm usually too scared to call them.
>>
Also, as an update, last night my dad got super pissy when I came back home from staying at a friend's house so things would calm down, saying. "I don't know if I want you here if you're going to tell me to go fuck myself." The only reason I said that is because they were trying to call the cops on me and threatening to hit me. My brother was crying really hard about it, but nothing happened in the end. Regardless, my dad decided to say "if you hate it here so much, why do you eat our food?" And my mom cried and played the victim. Nobody feels bad about how we said she was a horrible person, though. She was just trying to guilt us.
>>
>>17495093
They can't because you can provide proof that you reside there. It's not trespassing if you are allowed to sleep/shower/eat at the house. No court will believe their logic.
>>
>>17494282
They are animals, treat them like that. Get buff, start to hit them and act like the leader of the pack. Then get a job. Save money, move out of that apartment and never get in contact with them again.
>>
>>17495103
The "get buff" thing isn't going to happen. They're both actually almost bodybuilder physique, and I'm basically malnourished (110 pounds) I am planning on leaving ASAP though.
>>
This morning I woke up sick and started throwing up ane my mom bitched me out for it. Sorry for all the updates, I just feel like I need to get this all out.
>>
It isn't child abuse but it certainly is domestic violence with them as the clear aggressors. You still have laws that can protect you and especially your siblings, since this is at least negligent parenting. Let them call the cops on you for "trespassing", they have to file you as a dependent on taxes (and if they don't then they're actually paying money to not claim you as their son, which is also incriminating) so if it goes that far they're gonna find out they shot themselves in the foot trying to give you shit. Gtfo, get the police and social services involved, and stay in touch with your siblings. Maybe once you get a good footing with your girlfriend they can move in with you.
>>
Please keep us updated. Good luck. Stay strong.
>>
I spoke to the national child abuse hotline and told them everything they do to my parents, and they basically said "yes, you could file a police report and most definitely call your state's abuse hotline." I just don't know what I should do in that case. If I call them, my parents will know it was me, and I'm scared of things getting worse.
>>
>>17495731
In for a penny, in for a pound.

But DO IT FAGGOT! If what you've shared is true, these niggers need the hammer dropped on their ass!
>>
Okay. Well. I'm planning on calling to at least see what they'd do in this situation. Is there anything I should tell the hotline people?
>>
>>17496289
Everything that you've posted here. Talk about the physical and verbal abuse, and mention that they threaten to "call the police to have you arrested for trespassing".

Dude, your parents sound like retards.
>>
>>17496351
Definitely. Sorry to keep adding shit on, but I was even on a call with my girlfriend while they did this shit and they just didn't seem to care that someone heard how awful of a human being they are. They called her an idiot for wanting to be with me, and they say she's biased toward thinking they're abusive because she's dating me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.