[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a crush on my ex's little sister Am I allowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: jeezjeezjeez.jpg (131KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
jeezjeezjeez.jpg
131KB, 432x360px
>have a crush on my ex's little sister

Am I allowed to do anything about this??!
>>
>>17494185
how old is she?
>>
>>17494185
>Am I allowed

Legally, it depends on your state and how old her sister is
>>
>>17494185
Certainly, she's your ex. Smash that sweet little sis box. (Unless she is under the age of consent in your state/jurisdiction).
>>
>>17494189
>>
>>17494215
go for it son.
You have my blessing.
>>
>>17494215

All right, go forth.
Break the bed if you feel like it
>>
>Legally, it depends on your state and how old her sister is
kek
>>
>>17494215
Good to go mate, Godspeed
>>
>>17494218
>>17494223
I just don't know how to approach this, given my history with her sis. Also, pretty sure she doesn't think of me in that way.

She doesn't know me that well, though. I feel like if we really hung out she might like me.
>>
>>17494226

>Also, pretty sure she doesn't think of me in that way.
>I feel like if we really hung out she might like me.

Dating is a hunting game, so you must approach your prey in order to take the prize back home
Just give it a shot and talk to her and don't think of her sister at all
>>
File: 1467088488865.png (10KB, 459x377px) Image search: [Google]
1467088488865.png
10KB, 459x377px
I guess that depends on if you're a fucking pussy or if you're going to man up and just tell her and not give a fuck what your ex thinks stop being such a little pussy faggot and caring what other people think of you, how do you think 9/11 happened?
>>
>>17494254
>>17494239
I'm afraid I'll ruin everything if I do.
>>
>>17494388

Nigga, you'll never know if you don't try.
And guess what, that "what if I ruin everything?" mentality can be applied to ANYTHING you do, it's a possibility that exists everywhere.
You'll never enjoy life if you live with fear so don't be a fag and try.
>>
>>17494441
I know, but this is a special case, her being like a little sister to me. I'd be devastated if I alienated her.
>>
File: MFW Sad.png (395KB, 592x593px) Image search: [Google]
MFW Sad.png
395KB, 592x593px
My ex-grillfriend had a HUGE 'Big Brother Complex' and would fuck most of his friends.

Then she met me and it turns out I look EXACTLY like him; dark hair, light eyes, broad shoulders, a few freckles across the bridge of our noses.

He joined the Marines and when he came home on leave, they invited him to dinner; when I realize that I look like him I looked at her with disgust and extremely arousal.

I sat between them; on the right side I was tell him jokes and making him laugh and on the left, I had my hand on the upper thigh and rubbing it.

She later told me this made her soaking wet.

I forgot to ask her if it was because her brother and his doppelganger were literally sitting next to her.

OR

The fact that I was toying with her Big Brother while sexually taking advantage of his/my Little Sister.

Big Brother/Little Sister is the best.

Man, I miss Liz.
>>
>>17494755
>sandwiched between the brother that makes her naturally wet and one other guy that looks exactly like him
Man, that must've been amazing.
>>
>>17494759

Yeah it was a fun situation.

I did the same thing when her Dad took her out to ear on her Birthday; it was just me, him and her. I was feeling her up under the table but I took it a step further and was rubbing her pussy through her shorts.

With the other situation, 12 people were there so I didn't push it to the limit.

His name was David and he was a nice guy but a total brah growing up; Halo, Metal, Dubstep, etc.

That's why Liz liked Metal and Dubstep.

When I found out those were the genre of music she liked and listened to the most, I wanted to be buried alive.
>>
>>17494185
You'll never know if you don't try.
>>
>>17494185
Don't doit my bf cheated on me with my sister sucks
>>
>>17494185
Don't try. Bad idea.
>>
>>17494991
>cheated
Of course, but OP is single, so he should go for it.
>>
>>17494185
>Am I allowed to do anything about this??!

Depends, anon. Do your two families know each other? "All's fair in Love and War" perhaps, but be ready for the ensuing drama explosion.
>>
>>17494185
Noooooooo.
>>
>>17494388
Ruin what she's your ex it's not like you're still dating. When she finds out and hunts you down you get to have the satisfaction of telling her that her younger sister is tighter with a smug ass face.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160624-032231.jpg (347KB, 710x944px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160624-032231.jpg
347KB, 710x944px
>>17494215
You know what you have to do
>>
>>17496948
My friendship with her and her sister
>>
>>17497780
Well.... If you wanna make an omelette, you gotta break a few legs.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.