[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know what I have to do to be successful. I have the resources

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1454956424186.jpg (630KB, 586x789px) Image search: [Google]
1454956424186.jpg
630KB, 586x789px
I know what I have to do to be successful. I have the resources secured, the time available and the ability to do it. I know that I just have to use will power and that this is where I grit my teeth and grow. But doing it is so cripplingly painful and lonely. How do I grow strong and self reliant?

I don't want to admit it but I sometimes seek for others approval and love. I want this part of me to die. I don't want to rely on others anymore. How do I deal with the pain that my subconscious mind and heart causes when I'm alone beating on my craft? It's so painful. And I know it's supposed to be. But some nights are too much. Fuck I'm weak
>>
The answer is: there is no answer.
>>
>>17494033
I have felt just like that for a long time, but then I hit a void where I gave up trying and instead of feeling stressed because of my lack of willpower, determination and self reliance I just stopped caring, which turned me into an undefeated procrastinator at heart. I have to change, but I also lack the answer to this problem. If I were to take a guess, I would say that solution is to recognize our own abilities and limitations and try to not only do things for ourselves, but also to show respect for ourselves to face the objectives and challenges we have set. I believe the first step for us would be to

Good luck with whatever it is you want to do. Know that someone out there feels completely empathetic towards your current situation. Not that you need my empathy, but I have a friend I used to talk to about this sort of stuff, and even though he had a lot more willpower than me, knowing that someone else felt the exact same was good, especially since we both set extremely high standards for how we should live our lives, and how important it was for us to bring reality as close as possible to its ideal.

Have some nice jazz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLg2dl25OrA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ1xbgSob-4
>>
>>17494033
>>17494464
>iktf
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.