[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I feel upset that my boyfriend still has tons of pictures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1397369316675.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1397369316675.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Should I feel upset that my boyfriend still has tons of pictures of him and his ex-girlfriend on Facebook?

Like they're old profile pictures and shit. It kind of pisses me off, but am I overreacting?
>>
>>17493824

They're old pictures. He probably doesn't even remember that they're there.

He probably never even thinks about them.

On the one hand its a little immature for you to get all bent out of shape about old pictures. On the other hand, if you've asked him to delete them and he says no then he's being a little stubborn because deleting them is a meaningless gesture that will mean a lot to you.

If you haven't brought up the pictures with him at all that makes you an idiot and you have no right to be upset about some shit you haven't even talked to him about.
>>
>>17493845
This.

Literally this.
>>
Yes you're overreacting.
>>
>>17493845
I did ask him to delete them before, he said he'd do it but he never did. I don't know how to bring it up again.

and its not like they're super far back. They're literally his previous profile photo.

Actually, he and I met on Tinder, and he used them there as well. I thought she was like his cousin or something.

God he's fucking retarded.
>>
>>17493824
only proves you are a temporary tinder tramp to him and won't last long
>>
>>17493824
She is not over reacting. She is a girl and her thinking is naturally fucked up
>>
I understand OP, if a girl kept photos of her with an ex up, I'd be pissed too. Ask him to delete them. It's probably not something he's thought about if he's over her, he's not mind reader or Superman and not as sensitive as he could be but he's human, so you have to bring it up
>>
>>17493860
This
>>
>>17493824
youre not over reacting, but that still doesnt mean you are allowed to nag.

just ask him nicely again

if he still doesnt delete them, you should ask yourself why. maybe hes still attached to the other girl, or maybe he just doesnt value you.

sorry to be blunt, but intuition is usually correct
>>
>>17493824
I don't think you are overreacting. He's with you so common decency should prompt him to remove photos of his prior love on his very public facebook. If he is this clueless he's not much of a respectful man. Not impressed at all.
>>
>>17493824

can you be my gf? i never had a gf so you'll be my first. i'm pure for a 23yr old
>>
>>17493968
sorry, I have a bf
>>
>>17493824
You're overreacting, but as a man I also would not delete the photos as it shows I'm a desirable person that doesn't need you.
>>
Yes, you're overreacting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.