[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF has a skin condition called keratosis pilaris and it makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: fInbaqg.jpg (31KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
fInbaqg.jpg
31KB, 640x601px
My GF has a skin condition called keratosis pilaris and it makes her skin bumpy (and hairy). Is there anything she can do to improve it? Does Vitamin E capsules work?
>>
Send her to a dermatologists.
>>
>>17493758
>Send her to a dermatologists.
Anything besides that? lol
>>
>>17493933
We aren't doctors you fucking idiot. Why isn't there a rule here for medical advice holy shit?!
>>
Your girlfriend isn't a dog, it's her responsibility to seek treatment. Encourage her to but otherwise, it's not your issue. If its disgusts you and she won't seek treatment and you can't get past it, leave her (no it's not cruel, there is no reason to stay with someone if they won't on an issue that affects intimacy)
>>
Keratosis pilaris doesn'tmake your skin hairy...
The only thing she can do is get lotions that soften the keratin. Aha, bha or urea should be in it. Then she should do gentle but frequent peelings. It might never go away and it needs to be taken care of every day. It's very annoying and time consuming so she might not be willing/able to really keep on it enough to make her skin softer.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.