[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my wife is cheating on me, I need to find a way to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Help!.jpg (208KB, 844x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Help!.jpg
208KB, 844x1008px
I think my wife is cheating on me, I need to find a way to see what she is typing on facebook when she uses my computer when I am gone. She is very secretive and will close the window when I come around.

Please let me know if you know of a good keystroke counter for mac.

Thank you
>>
How about you act like a fucking adult, and tell her your concerns and the specific behaviors. Without accusing her off cheating
>>
Because if she is and denies it than she will make it harder for me to find out.
>>
>>17493803

This times a million.

It should be in fact easier for you to approach this sort of thing without having to hesitate as much.

Just ask her what she's doing and if she truly has nothing to hide she'll tell you because she trusts you won't get upset with her.
>>
>>17493738
>keystroke counter
What the fuck good will knowing the number of keystrokes do you? Do you think cheating people have higher WPM? What you need is a keylogger.
>>
>>17493803
Actually, if he does that his chances of being fucked in the divorce go through the roof.
I don't agree with spying but the fact that he is married means she can fuck him royally.
>>
>>17493738
Key logger
>>
>mac
Very few people will be able to help you
>letting someone use your computer
Regardless of whether she's cheating, tell her to fuck off
>>
Yes keystroke logger, have kids and need evidence so I don't get fucked.

Don't be a fag if you can't help, I am not in a good place and eat a dick for being a douche bag.
>>
Google it ffs
>>
>mac
born to be cucked my friend
>>
>>17493738
What are the other signs besides being secretive on facebook?

Why don't you check recently added friends? Then again, she could be messaging someone NOT on her friends list.
I don't know, I would gather evidence and start googling for signs of a cheating wife.
>>
>>17493738
Download a keystroke logger. Plenty of free ones out there.
>>
Even if you don't acuse them of cheating, if they are cheating they will not give a fuck about the husbands feelings, and obviously they are not going to admit they are cheating.

OP >>17493738
Spying is a good way, if she leaves her fb open on the pc open eventually the messages icon, or her recent conversations with her coworkers or friends.

Grab her phone sometimes like if you are going to spy and if the bitch becomes nerves or ask you desperately for her phone, bitch is cheating. It happened to me I know what I'm saying.
>>
Keylogger is your best option, don't go around trying to sneak around her phone or computer because if she's savy enough to delete the messages you wont find anything and she will give you shit for it.
>>
>>17493738
For all you know, she's planning a surprise party for you.
>>
File: 1470978037104.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
1470978037104.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>17493738

Install a keylogger.

I did it back in the day and deleted several ex girlfriends xangas, myspace pages and facebooks.

It was fucking hilarious.
>>
How is your sex life?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.