[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ADV/ I come to you for help. To make a long story short, my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

/ADV/ I come to you for help. To make a long story short, my family has been a POS after my father passed away and all my sisters got the easy ways into their adult life and I was kicked out of my home passive aggressively (Family suddenly left when I was 22, I tried managing the bills of a house in an expensive location, found out my family was coming in and leaving shit running while I was away and couldn't pay any bills anymore because they were so expensive)

My girlfriend came to the rescue and told me her family was willing to take me in while I got back on my feet, this was two years ago and during those two years a lot of shit happened which have kept me living with her and her family all this time. First I lost my job because it was outsourced to the Philippines and I had to run small jobs for about 7 months as to not be a burden to this family and bring money still, then my dog got Distemper and I used most of my capital on the treatment, I even found a great job and kept the treatment for about a year, sadly my 7 year old companion did pass away one month ago from an unrelated infection and I have been dedicating this month to repay loans for his treatments. (We are talking about 4000 dollars) PT1
>>
This brings me up to speed, I no longer have a reason to be here, I honestly do not like being here, I feel like my relationship and the decisions in it are highly affected by my girlfriends family and since I don't really have a welcoming family to talk about my problems this has turned kinda one sided. I feel I HAVE to get married, than I HAVE to take my girl with me wherever I go, and that if I do something on my own it's a sign that I do not love my girlfriend in her family's view.

I am coming to my sense that it's time to leave, but I want to go live by myself for a while to clear my mind and get back on track to where I was before but this is also hurting my girl because she feels I don't love her anymore and that's why I want to leave without her, but to be honest I need to be by myself for a while to fix myself and stop hurting her.

I really don't know where to start in order to deal with these feelings which came all at the same time. Please do ask questions, any insight would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17493576
>but I want to go live by myself for a while to clear my mind and get back on track to where I was before but this is also hurting my girl because she feels I don't love her anymore and that's why I want to leave without her, but to be honest I need to be by myself for a while to fix myself and stop hurting her.
Explain it that way to her anon. Explain to her that you have to fix yourself before you're ready to take the relationship further. Im not sure what you could do if you dont want to be with her anymore cause that might seem selfish and you might be hated for it if they start talking.
your taste in jets is burger/10
>>
>that if I do something on my own it's a sign that I do not love my girlfriend in her family's view.
I'd agree with her family on that point.
>>
>>17493609
You see that is the problem. Its mostly what they will say over what I feel and what I mean.

What I am trying to say is no matter what I say her mother somehow always find a way to put blame on me.
>>
>>17493639

Do note this goes to the extent of being told i dont love her anymore if i dont take her with me to take a dump.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.