[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm Jewish, and this guy from my school emailed me t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

So I'm Jewish, and this guy from my school emailed me this Onion video that uses the Holocaust as a joke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

Earlier in the year, this same person started a fight by calling a black guy a nigger.

With that in mind, is this a hate crime?
>>
>>17493558
nice bait, kys fampai
>>
>>17493560
Actually I'm serious. It's not what it looks like.
>>
No he's just an ass hole. If he beat you up for being a Jew that would be a hate crime.
>>
>>17493567
Was it a hate crime to call the other guy a nigger?
>>
>>17493574
No
>>
Sending youtube links is not a hate crime.
>>
It has to be a regular crime before it can be considered for hate crime status.
>>
>>17493574
hate crimes are acts of violence

calling people names isn't illegal
>>
>>17493558

Oi, goyims, support me I'm a victim.
Doesn't those jezebels in the education system not teach anymore? The holocoaster habbened, so it's illegal to argue with me or my relijun.

Free speech is not a right, goyim, yu should know that. We took it off you because we are your victims - remember that.

Oi vey, you don't know nothing anymore. You need to respect us jews and not question our authority.

It vas a hate crime, indeed.
Call the polize, there's shome sheckels to be earned here kid.
>>
I don't see the big deal. People need to stop being pussies, and learn how to take a joke.
>>
File: cvw9KRVZ_400x400.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cvw9KRVZ_400x400.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>17493635
That's really fucking sexist dude what the fuck are you doing with your life that is so much better you marginalizing piece of shit
>>
>>17493615
It's not freedom of speech when it 's used to threaten people.
>>
File: daphne-in-rape-dungeon.jpg (70KB, 699x546px) Image search: [Google]
daphne-in-rape-dungeon.jpg
70KB, 699x546px
>>17493558
>So I'm Jewish, and this guy from my school emailed me this Onion video that uses the Holocaust as a joke:
... that's not using the lolcats as a joke, you shekel miser.

Hey, wait a second! You're no Jew! A jew would be much too clever to be confused by such satirical pap.

LOOK! under the mask, it was OP who was the nigger all along!
>>
>>17493788
>>17493615
That's dehumanization.
>>
OP, that person is likely racist and it is definitely distasteful, but it is not a crime. Freedom of speech and such. It protects his right to say shitty things, but it also protects your right to call him out and/or disagree.
>>
>>17494179
I know him and it's weird because he is generally left-wing and goes to a liberal school, but he also does shit like this for attention, has some hypocritical racist attitudes, and has gotten in trouble for harassing women. His behavior and his politics are so incongruous.
>>
File: b92[1].png (45KB, 532x557px) Image search: [Google]
b92[1].png
45KB, 532x557px
Oh goy, that bad goyim doesn't know it's the current year? it's bad to use free speech freely
You should sue him for all of his shekels
>>
>>17494209
Shut it down shlomo!
>>
>>17493558
>> is this a hate crime?
Lmfao he is an ass for sure, but no, not a hate crime.
>>
>>17493581
>>17493612
It is a hate crime because it's threatening, proactive language and hate speech.

You fucks need to get off 4chan every once in a while. Being a piece of shit in real life does have consequences. The law defends "talk shit, get hit" as far as racial slurs and hate-speech goes.
>>
As a criminology major, I can tell you that what this is called is a "hate incident".

It isn't a crime, because the act of sending someone a video isn't illegal but the motivation of hate is still there, so it is shitty and you can still get fucked off about it.

You can also still report it to the police if you want to, and they might fine him a bit if it caused you grief, and they will report it for statistical purposes. Even if he doesn't get in heaps of shit, it'll probably give him a bit of a scare and show you're not taking it lightly.
>>
>>17494731
But that's not only fucking stupid, but wrong. You can't go to jail for hate speech in any country worth its salt, because hurting people's feelings never was and shouldn't be a crime.

Just grounds for being punched in the fucking face.
Don't hide behind the law, stand your ground against douchebaggery.
>>
>>17494927
It's threatening speech and a form of harrassment that in the eyes of the law gives the victim every right to slap your shit. To them saying "I'm going to fucking kill you" and saying "You're a stupid nigger" are both enough to get your brain stomped into the concrete and have it be justified.

And it's not about "hurting someone's feelings" you faggot. It's a form of harassment and harassment has real life consequences.
>>
>>17493615
Golden!
>>
File: 139691181993.jpg (54KB, 508x512px) Image search: [Google]
139691181993.jpg
54KB, 508x512px
>So i'm Jewish
>>
>>17493558
Only if you're a Britbong
>>
>>17493558
No, because its not a crime to be intolerant and open about it.
Might be falling under the larger umbrella of "hate speech" where you live. I would think twice if want to press charges in school over words and a stupid video link. You might get the kid in serious trouble and fuck with his future, he might end up becoming a bitter old racist because of your actions. Be the bigger man and just block him from your social media.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.