[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good fucking reason to not kill myself. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: frankenstein.jpg (18KB, 204x251px) Image search: [Google]
frankenstein.jpg
18KB, 204x251px
Give me one good fucking reason to not kill myself.

I'm tired of all this shit, I'm tired of the suffering, the betrayals, the stabs.

I'm fucking tired, I'M FUCKING TIRED.

/adv/, give me ONE god damned good reason I shouldn't just go buy a rope and hang myself.

Pic unrelated, I just needed a fucking picture to make the thread.
>>
>>17493369
How old are you
>>
>>17493369
Your body will be all mine when you die.
>>
why bother? you sound like you'd shoot down any reason anybody listed, no matter how good it was. you'd find some way to pick it apart. and even if not, I'm not gonna sit playing 20 questions trying to guess what would motivate a complete stranger not to end their life, while you sit and hold yourself hostage with a suicide threat.

not telling you to do it, not telling you not to do it. but you should be aware that you have worded your post in such a way as to deliberately leave no outs.
>>
File: ceeayeah.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ceeayeah.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>17493369
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>17493369
Buy rope to hang oneself instead of buy anime figure. You make poor life choices.
>>
>>17493398
26, almost 27.

>>17493429
Because... because I want one last glitter of hope... Because I'm so angry and so... i dont know how to put it, depressed? i want just one last glitter of hope, something positive beyond "you fucker are useless you cant help for anything"
>>
>>17493463
Then fix it.
>>
>>17493369
Obviously you don't want to kill yourself if you're looking for a reason not to. Either there's something good in life and that's why you don't want to, or you're just afraid.
>>
File: UUUU.jpg (209KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
UUUU.jpg
209KB, 800x778px
>>17493430
>>
>>17493369
If you stay alive there's still some chance you'll get to experience happiness, regardless of how incredibly shitty your current situation is. Hell, even if you just play the lottery every day that's still a chance.

If you die that's a guarantee that nothing will get better.
>>
>>17493482
OP here... that actually put a small smile to my face...

>>17493476
Idon't want to cause suffering to my family, but I'm... really tired...

I have not slept for the past 3 months much beyond 4 hours a night, everything keeps blowing in my life, and everyone around me seems to be absolutely furious at me, every day I've met with glares.
>>
If you have even a single close relative, a single pet that relies on you, or even a single person you've talked to recently that seemed interested, you'd be hurting someone or something.
We all go through really tough shit, very people know what direction they're going in life, lots of people keep failing even if they're doing everything perfectly and following everyone's advice (case in point: me). The fact of the matter is that you're a strong enough person to have been able to make it this far in life, so why can retards who can't barely tie their own shoes be allowed to live to be older than you?
Also, hanging yourself fucking hurts when it fails. Like, real bad. My father almost ended up permanently paralyzed because of something relating to his spine, but got through it. I went through worse shit in the few years I've been alive than he ever did, so why the fuck did he get to try and off himself after having people reliant on him?
Don't be a coward, OP. Go kick whatever it is that puts you down in the dick.
>>
File: 1470111103135.jpg (96KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
1470111103135.jpg
96KB, 800x437px
>>17493369

Its not our job to give you a reason to live.

We all have to find our reasons. You can start by stop trying to put the burden of living on us and take responsibility for it yourself.

Life sucks. People suck. We struggle most of our lives just to enjoy a few moments of quiet. Either find a way to work with it like the other 7 billion of us do or quit. Its whatever, man.

The world doesn't stop on account of your misery.
>>
>>17493369
periphery. I've just discovered them very recently. they're so cool. and spencer's voice. mmm. they make life worth living.

animals as leaders are also worth a listen. unless you don't enjoy \m/ >.< \,,/ BR00TAL M3T4L at which point yeah you should totally throw yourself off a bridge.

>tfw no gf and no future
>>
>>17493508
I'll try... And yeah, I know about the risks of hanging, I read a lot about it...

>>17493534
>being on /adv/
>not wanting to give people /adv/ive

Okay.

>>17493549
Funny, I just had heavy metal list on spotify to distract myself....
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.