[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend of 8 months had a complete breakdown yesterday. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1457225301954.jpg (465KB, 1126x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1457225301954.jpg
465KB, 1126x1001px
Girlfriend of 8 months had a complete breakdown yesterday.

She went out with a friend who is getting married and then right after sent me a text saying she didn't want to go out that night and needed time to think. I obviously read that and called her if everything was OK... it just didn't seem right.

Anyway she breaks down saying she doesn't have the spark anymore and even though I'm an amazing guy, she doesn't know if it's her or if it's gone. We have incredibly times together, we're also very compatible. I've spent lots of time with her family and friends. She is 22 and I'm 27... this is her first long term relationship she has been in.

Anyway I end up going over there and she is all over the place.. she doesn't want to lose me, she is overwhelmed with work and school and she can't sleep, she feels guilty about the relationship... blah blah blah. I eventually kind just don't know what to say anymore so I just end it.. we texted a bit more that night and she said she wanted me to say hi and check in sometime, and maybe when we both weren't so hurt we could meet up again and talk.

I've already moved on and I've started seeing another chick... but I'm just wondering if anyone can give me any advice on what went on with this girl? It was like a complete 180 and totally took me by surprise.. I really didn't see it coming. She truly was great and I hope she gets what she needs... but I'm just still kinda clueless.

Thanks all! I tried many times to ask what she wanted to do but she couldn't seem to say it. So as far as I was concerned I had to just break up. This was about 5 days ago btw.
>>
She sounds like she might be bipolar, maybe she also has anxiety issues. I knew a girl like that, she'd be fine one day then completely irrational the next.
All you can do is move on. Which you're already doing, pretty quick to so she can't have meant that much to you anyway.
>>
>went out with engaged chick
>came back distraught
>guis wut happen???

You fucking idiot. They obviously talked about finding 'the one' to marry which inevitably moved to you and her. Which inevitably led to her getting asked if you're the one, which led to her coming up with 'no' as the answer.

No wonder she had no spark with your dopey ass.

>>17493589
then you got this dopey motherfucker right here
>>
File: 1470855306885.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470855306885.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>17493363
>yesterday
>5days ago
?
>i already moved on
Did you even liked her?
>>
>>17493363
terrible diet advice desu
>>
>>17493610
this

plus shes young and want to try other dicks. nothing to do with you. bet you wouldn't settle for your first pussy either
>>
>>17493610
agree with this anon. they had the is he the one talk and she rightfully ended it with you instead of wasting more time
>>
>>17493363
>I've already moved on and I've started seeing another chick
I think she was correct, you aren't right for each other
>>
>>17493941
nigga what following that chart with the exception of grains/potatoes

I went from a 140 skellington to a healthy 170, and i feel good about myself desu
>>
>>17493984
it doesn't differentiate between different fats. you've got PUFAs and unstable seed oils listed next to olive and coconut oil lol.

canola oil is especially terrible. and then for some reason it recommends low fat yogurts and things? like an inch away from Lots Of Fats in bold.

fibrous vegetables mentioned when others aren't. no mention of roots unless you're counting them as complex carbs. the complex carbs list is huge and should be further broken down. even the Whole Grains section is ambiguous and should be broken down.

whatever though
>>
>>17493984
and lean ground beef? again right after LOTS OF FATS?

zero mention of organic/natural foods, which is huge. maybe they recommend lean beef because they don't tell you not to get the quality meat that isn't stuffed full of hormones and antibiotics (which hang around mostly in the fat)

it's awful advice
>>
>>17494008
I don't see how its "Awful" organic/natural foods meat really costs way more $$ where I am so no thanks

I went from 140-170 following this shitty awful advice

wasn't even advice really just a picture showing you foods to eat other than fast food you see all day I took it as more a small guide than to religiously follow it, most of my diet consisted of chicken and fish with rice and usually broccoli

How can it honestly be that bad? What would you even reccomend to do then, it's also a "tl:dr" guide if you want more in depth stuff you can go to /fit/ and theres a ton of more laid out complex advice
>>
>>17494168
well i'm kind of a purist and like to read books on nutrition and health. and i'm better than everyone because of how well i eat and exercise. kind of a perfectionist when it comes to my own health.

if you're not important enough to warrant researching proper nutrition and buying yourself the best, then yeah this is decent enough advice. better than fast food, as you said.

if you're basing your diet largely around fish you should at least look into mercury content.
>>
>>17494186
Okay well have fun being better than everyone else I guess
>>
File: drinkteabitches.jpg (280KB, 2532x1657px) Image search: [Google]
drinkteabitches.jpg
280KB, 2532x1657px
>>17494202
oh i do, don't worry :)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.