[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dont understand what is going on in this girls head. so i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

dont understand what is going on in this girls head. so i have been dating a girl for the past few months. we're not exclusively dating so she could of been talking/seeing other guys. for the last few weeks she was quite distant with me, ignoring texts, and pushing me away. i brought it up to her and she said she has been busy, i thought it was bull. i was trying to distant myself emotionally from her as i thought she was going to end it or i was myself because i felt like it was over. But for the last few days she has been speaking to me constantly, and basically acting the complete opposite with me, and has been trying to plan shit with me. what do you think could be the cause for this sudden change. maybe she was dating someone else and it failed? maybe she actually was busy? i dont know. thanks for the help.
>>
you know her, we don't. if you don't know what's going on in her head, we don't have a snowball's chance in hell of guessing.

why don't you ask her what's up?
>>
>>17493290
>dont understand what is going on in this girls head
Neither do we, so what the fuck is the point of this thread?
>>
>>17493303
>>17493309
thought someone might of been in a similar situation. sorry. dont know who else to ask, and i would sound clingy if i asked her.
>>
>>17493290
I would go with 'dating someone else and it failed' desu
>>
Her other options probably failed and rejected her, leading to you being her last opportunity.
Decide if she's worth a chance being with or just move on
>>
Advice from a married man:

My wife is always by my side, I could never question her loyalty or her interest in me. She's always planning stuff, improving our home in all the ways she can, giving all she has for the relationship.

I myself, as (I suppose) many other men, have already questioned myself regarding our marriage. During those times, I'm away, distant, just like your girl has been towards you.

Then, like the asshole I am, I decide it's good to be with her, so I resume planning, cooking, buying stuff and being,generally happy around her.

To sum it up, that's what I think happened. She probably lost interest for a while, but now she's back. Enjoy it while it lasts, but don't grow overly attached.
>>
>>17493350
>>17493355
thanks. yeah, i think this probs is it. going to give it a go anyway. today she told me she has started going on the pill to so you know the sex would be nice even if it doesent work out.
>>
>>17493374
I don't mean she'll dump you sonner or later. She might do so, just as she might grow really found of you and decide you're better together. Just beware, don't play the fool needlessly.
>>
>>17493374
thank you. good reply. we did nearly stop seeing eachother once because she was unsure about me, i gave her time to think about it and she decided to still be involved with me, so yeah could of been of been her questioning the "relationship" again. when we nearly did break up she said she liked me and thought i was a great but her heart wasnt in it.
>>
Many romances come to an end when people go through what you two have. Marriage makes you think it over many, many times, before coming to a decision on wether to leave or not.
Many times, you realize there are other external factors keeping you from seeing what really matters, making you question your relationship.

Think things over a lot, in any serious relationship. Know what you feel, know yourself so you can make asserted decisions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.