[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to the beach soon and I'm a fat girl I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

I'm going to the beach soon and I'm a fat girl

I was reading an article about what happens when you go to the beach and you're fat and this bit:

"I had expected that the majority of the negative reactions to my body in a chunkini would come from people close to my age, and I wasn't wrong. What was somewhat shocking, though, was that groups of twentysomethings or teens didn't see me. The young people who stopped to look, point, and giggle were often paired in twos as part of a couple. The most obvious incident happened when a young guy saw me, visibly dropped his jaw, tried to conceal his laughter by moving his head slightly toward his girlfriend, whispering at her to look at me, and proceeding to ogle. Once he got her attention, they didn't even try to hide their staring, and he certainly didn't try to hide his laughter. But what is most interesting about this is that it foreshadowed the couples to come. Three young couples in total looked at me mockingly, and in each instance, it was the man who alerted the woman to my presence."

Has got me scared of going. I don't know if I can handle being laughed at.

Advice?
>>
Exercise
>>
Sounds like you found that experience about a violently feministic body positive genderfluide transfat homo post mtf. Nobody does that. And if they actually do, why would you care?
>>
The fat girl community is almost as toxic as /r9k/. They love to make other people feel like shit, just like they feel about themselves. Why would you listen to what they have to say?
>>
How old are you OP? Usually people stop thinking they're the center of the universe once they hit 16 but of course the stupid fatty thinks everyone is thinking about them 24/7 like they have nothing better to think about than the smell of your FUPA

Here is a hint: No one gives a shit about what you look like.
>>
File: d_2888TK2231.jpg (26KB, 263x388px) Image search: [Google]
d_2888TK2231.jpg
26KB, 263x388px
If you feel scared maybe you can get something different, something to cover your tummy.
And the other anons are right, nobody really cares. Enjoy yourself or exercise to achieve a comfortable figure.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (15KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
15KB, 267x200px
>>17493179
Diet and exercise asap.

If you do lose the weight then make sure to keep it down. Don't buy into any of the new age bullshit like modern feminism
>>
>>17493179
lol you fat disgusting whore, kill yourself
>>
Chunkini 4 lyfe
>>
>>17493209
>The fat girl community is almost as toxic as /r9k/.

This, except /r9k/ can be factually right sometimes.
Tumblr fat acceptance "being 300 pounds overweight and classified as morbidly obese IS HEALTHY, THIN PRIVELEDGED SCUM AND PARTRIARCHAL DOCTORS - i'LL DIE AT A NORMAL AGE AND NOT OF BLOCKED ARTERIES" is pretty much fact denial.

Shit, I'm a fat guy myself. But I'm comfortable with it.
I was so skinny and scrawny as a kid you could put shoe polish on my face and make a grainy black and white video for a charity about starving kids in Africa and people would believe it. I'm glad I put some meat on me.

Besides, I've been thin and fat and nothing changes the fact I'm an uggo, trust me. Might as well do whatever's less effort.

My point is, you get one body, you get stuck with it. You don't get to change it around, swap it with someone elses or anything like that.
Learn to be bloody comfortable with it.
And if your not, then make the bloody effort to make it better, by eating less or working out more.

Also, stop giving a shit about other peoples opinions. They're strangers, who the fuck cares about their shitty opinion.
The guy could think "she's the one, she's different" while she's planning her divorce before they've already got together, or for all you know, she could have taken him back for the fifth time after a beating because "He's really nice once you get to know him".- I mean fuck, you really gonna take a dummies opinion seriously?
What the fuck?

Just tell yourself that everyone is a shitty person with shitty judgement and that their opinions and therefore shitty.
Don't care so much.
>>
>>17493179
You're fat. You aren't meant for a bikini. Where a shirt and shorts like the other fatties have to. I'm a fat guy and I don't subject anyone to looking at my gross body. I wear at least a shirt everywhere
>>
Story sounds fake af

I check out fat chicks too. Even if their bellies are hanging out

Laughing at people in public is like middle school level shit. And middle school children are annoying cunts with no rights
>>
>>17493448
t. Old man Jenkins
>>
>>17493179
Nobody actually laughs at fat women in bikinis. That's silly.

Woman in OP's pretty hot, to be honest.

I'd slather her backside in a fresh coat of nut butter, then lick it all off before eatin the booty like groceries... If you catch my drift.
>>
>>17493179
Stop giving a fuck about the children that laugh at you... they are kids...

If your uncomfortable with your body head over to /fit/ and get some weight loss Adv...
>>
>>17493179
>Advice?
Stop being fat.
>>
>>17493179
How fat are you? If you look like the OP pic, you won't have any problems. That story you quoted was likely written by someone over 300lbs, so if you're only slightly or moderately overweight, don't think anyone would actually point or laugh.

Oh and what country? Here in the US, women like in that pic are everywhere and you won't be anything special.
But in say, Serbia, you might stand out quite a bit.

You can also lose weight, of course, and this is the best option for your health in the long term (and your social life as well, if you care about that sort of thing).
>>
If this isn't bait, diet and exercise. Accept that you may get laughed at for your appearance. It may not be nice but one, it's others prerogative to find it funny, not yours, and two, unlike burns or deformities, it is something that arose purely out of your own gluttony and sloth. Fix it or bear the consequences.
>>
>>17493179
>Being fat
>Feeling shame

Pick one and stick with it, OP.
>>
>>17493179
Anyone got some sauce for this pork sammich?!?!
>>
Eat fewer calories than you burn in a day and i gerentee this wint be a problem by next year.

Just use an app like myfitnesspal to easily log it.
>>
Are you here right now OP?
>>
>>17493179
Don't let the fear-mongering of some Feminazi get to you, because they exaggerate, overstate, and generally make bullshit up that doesn't happen to validate their own demands on society. If you are really uncomfortable about your weight for whatever reason, just do
>>
>>17493179
That story is such absolute bullshit. It's not enough they're fat, they also think the entire world revolves around them and their fatness.

I'm sure there's a joke in there about gravity, but let's be mature adults here.
>>
>>17495063
So you think the story is bullshit because you don't like the idea of a fat person getting any attention, even negative attention?

You can read the whole story here, an old guy even calls her a cow donkey in Spanish:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/41873-i-am-a-plus-size-woman-who-wore-a-low-rise-bikini-to-the-beach-and-this-is
>>
>>17495072
That shit is clearly clickbait dumbass. Nobody will care either way unless they are assholes or attracted, same as other girls
>>
>>17495072
No, I think it's bullshit because I don't think it fucking happened. The entire story sounds fabricated. And "vaca burra" isn't an insult in Spanish. "Burro/a" is, but that's about calling someone dumb.
>>
>>17494734
this but honestly thats not all there is to it.
>>
The thing is, they might be right. People might be dickheads. But it's summer now. At the -very- least, you'll be slim come summer next year.

Do you think that once you're fifty or so, you're going to be happy that you avoided some minor shit or feel sorry that you got robbed of experiencing the sun and swimming in natural water because of some insecurity?

Besides, obviously it's easy to say if it doesn't involve you personally, but not having an aesthetic body is about 200% more dignified than feeling the need to be an overt asshole about someone not looking great, if you ask me. Seriously, what's the fucking point? Are you going to laugh at all the wrinkled old people next? Perhaps someone who's disfigured?
You can lose the weight, it'll take more effort for them to turn into someone kind.
>>
Whats wrong with a one piece? I hate that society has pushed the bikini's, even for fit girls. I feel most comfortable in a one piece, always have. Bikini's leave nothing for the imagination. Might as well just walk around in a bra and panties.
I was still in hs when they really started to hit society hard core. I couldnt find a one piece to save my life. I felt so naked. Im a fit 28yo btw, not fat. Its just that i dont like showing my basically naked body to ppl idk.
>>
You cant change what people think, you do you and fuck em all
>>
>>17493306
I partially agree, however:
>My point is, you get one body, you get stuck with it. You don't get to change it around, swap it with someone elses or anything like that.

I disagree, being fat is a choice, and something you CAN change yourself.
>>
>>17493179

heyyyy who gives a shit?

Like really, I know it feels like you'll be the center of attention and feeling self-conscious, but nobody is going to act on it.

People are going to look at you and think "there's a fat girl" and move on. Some dickhead might make a comment under his breath to his friends/gf/bf/w.e but there's no real malice there, it's just a cheap shot to try and be funny. Nobody is actually going to be frothing with rage or laughing hysterically because you're fat.

Honestly the only real attention you'll receive is from chubby chasers. If you look like the girl in your pic, I'd hit on you.
>>
>>17495198
OP here, I'm smaller than the girl in the pic, and I don't get hit on anywhere. I'm doubtful chubby chasers actually exist.
>>
>>17495216
We do but I assume you're taken or uninterested in me anyway because I'm a hispanic half-breed with no self-esteem
>>
>>17495220
But fat girls are easy, they have no self esteem too
>>
>>17495230
So what should I do to get you in my bed?
>>
>>17495216
Pic of yourself id tell you if id fuck you or how fucked you are
>>
You'll be fine. That article is fake.

SoCal here. I grew up at the beach and lived within walking distance from an Orange County beach for a few years. The OC is full of some of THE most superficial people on earth but nobody gives a shit about fat people at the beach. If anything, the superficial people are generally too concerned about their own looks to care about anything else. That's how I know that story you posted is fake.

Mexicans on the other hand I will always mock because they wear jeans and wife beaters into the ocean. Dress in normal beach wear (bikini, One piece, whatever swim suit) and nobody cares what you look like.

Please don't wear a shirt into the ocean. A fat person in a bathing suit is normal and doesn't get a second glance. Same fat person wearing a shirt in the ocean is bizzare. Clear confidence issues.

Find a bathing suit that YOU like, take off your street clothes when in the ocean, and you'll be fine.

>>17495216
Smaller? That's cute then.

I've seen people triple that size at the beach and didn't give them a second glance.

You'll be fine. Have fun!
>>
>>17495232
Ask.
>>
>>17493179
How do you people even feel okay like that to begin with? I'm 5'9" 145 and im nervous taking my shirt off because I don't have a six pack, while huge and fat dudes apparently have no shame at all walking the beach shirtless. Am I the weird one or do people just not have any shame?
>>
File: N1AGy.png (284KB, 386x535px) Image search: [Google]
N1AGy.png
284KB, 386x535px
>>17495248
I'm not sure how

Just walk up to you and say, "Hi, would you like to get some coffee?"

What if you don't even like coffee...
>>
>>17493179
smoke cannabis high in thc, it will improve anandamide levels and result in weight loss

do mdma once or twice a month, dance for 6 hrs straight, in no time you'll fit as a fiddle

or just keep eating and being a vapid cunt
>>
>>17495250
It's the beach, you aren't supposed to wear street clothes. The fat dudes are fine.

You aren't weird you just have confidence issues and are too self conscious. I was the same way. Keep going to the beach and keep taking off your shirt to build confidence. Practice. You'll quickly realize nobody cares and if they do they're assholes. After a while you'll realize that it doesn't bother you anymore.
>>
>>17493179
>can handle being laughed at
Do not worry girl. If people are not smart enought to understand what you are fine with your body its their problem not yours.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.