[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever i'm with a girl and we start dating, i'm very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: youwotm8.png (274KB, 810x155px) Image search: [Google]
youwotm8.png
274KB, 810x155px
Whenever i'm with a girl and we start dating, i'm very manly and attract girls easily with my sense of humour ...

But after a while, like 2 months of relationship, I become nice and more "patient" and behave like a kitten.

I don't know why but i become nicer and there is this girl who said I changed I become nice and that she prefered her exboyfriend who was more insulting and manly than me.

So i don't know. I need advice to figure if she just was a bitch or if i'm wrong by becoming nice and docile with time ...

Once i'm in love, it's like she has my balls and i start ... caring for her, like I don't want her to be upset or anything, i'll try to make her happy and all that shit ...

I'm not very very experienced with relations.. Had a few but they didn't work the way i wanted for those specific reason.

Thank you for your help.
>>
>>17493084
You are stupid for putting yourself on a leash and going for girls who want you to be their personal entertainer.
>>
>>17493089

I'm not putting myself into anything, i'm just more docile and agrees more easily to things when i have feelings and truly love someone.
>>
>>17493100
>i'm not putting myself on a leash
>i'm just putting myself on a leash
You are just all around stupid.
>>
File: 1.jpg (71KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
71KB, 554x554px
>>17493084
I wish I could find a guy like you to date. The guys around me are "manly" and its not my taste.

I guess you just have to find a girl that likes being with a more sensitive guy. Like me!
>>
>>17493142

There is still hope for me then ... thank you femanon stranger.

I'd give you my kik but you already got my heart with your sweet words !

Take care.
>>
File: 2751-2338-27235.png (57KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
2751-2338-27235.png
57KB, 251x251px
>>17493203
>>
This is actually basic biology. In humans, in the early relationship the testosterone level change dramatically for both genders. For women they nearly double, making them more aggressive and sexually active and for men they drop about 40%, making them less aggressive and more likely to form genuine emotional connections. This period lasts generally months, usually around 9 first months of the relationship, after which the hormonal levels return to about normal. The whole process is about stable coupling that enables reproduction, so it's an evolutionary trait. So, can't do much about it, really. Just enjoy it while your woman wants to bang constantly for the first 9 months or so, because it won't last.
>>
>>17493227
that actually sounds very interesting. Do you have a source on it?
>>
Same here opie. I want a caring guy that can treat me right and likes cuddles. My previous boyfriends haven't been right for me
>>
>>17493232

Not a specific one, sorry. But if you google the hormones that are involved in the process of falling in love, it should turn up. As well as dopamine, oxytocin and a few other hormones that generally explain the behavioural patterns that turn up in early relationships.
>>
File: 1466967568994.gif (2MB, 370x319px) Image search: [Google]
1466967568994.gif
2MB, 370x319px
>>17493084

What you're describing is a played out meme.

Caring about someone doesn't make you weak. Trying to make the person you're with happy isn't destroying your relationships. That's just a bunch of redpill propaganda bullshit meant to trick young autists like yourself into believing that the key to keeping a woman is pretending like she doesn't matter.

The truth is that some people aren't compatible. If not being a super dominant alpha bro who treats his girlfriend like an expensive piece of clothing to show off and neglect in your closet while you're not wearing her is who you are, embrace it.

Here's the truth, anon; the truth that the manlets and /r9k/ monkeys don't want you to know. The truth is that being an asshole DOES work. It works attracting damaged girls with abandonment issues who spend the majority of their adult lives not participating in relationships but putting up with abuse in a misguided attempt to gain validation and reassurance. They'll let you walk all over them and do whatever you want so long as you throw them a bone every once and awhile and they'll follow you around like puppies but the downside of that is they're not PARTNERS in your relationship.

They're not girls who you share your hopes and dreams with. They're not girls you take home to your family. They're not girls you can trust to share the burden of life with because their only strength is your strength. They're not their own person, they're only the amount of person your ego allows them to be. It might seem fun at first to have your own bobble head fucktoy but it gets tiring the older you get.

What I'm trying to say is, don't try to change who you are because you think thats what women want. Don't let the opinion of 1 girl make you start questioning who you are just because she didn't like you.

Find a girl who likes you for you, not the alpha poster boy you think you're supposed to be.
>>
>>17493203
He's trolling you. Don't fall for it
>>
>>17493084
same problem here op except im not really "manly" from the start, girls just assume i am because of work out and do boxing. my dating experience isnt great but i find most girls around my age say they like guys like us, i dont know if actually do. I have dated a handful of women and they all appreciated my kindness. dating a girl now, and i think the main reason she likes me is because i care for her.

>>17493282
this is a great reply, made me really think about things. thanks for sharing this with us anon, i appreciate it.
>>
>>17493084
Dude, you're attracting the wrong kind of ladies.

You seem to be a nice guy inside a tough, badass (asshole? perhaps? I mean no offense) shell.

You want a nice girl because you're a nice guy, but your attitude attracts the wrong kind of attention. Be your REAL self at all times, then the right women will come. Don't bother if it takes a while, they'll come.
>>
>>17493282

> They're not girls who you share your hopes and dreams with. They're not girls you take home to your family.

You just blew my mind ... everything you say is ....... exactly correct.

>They're not their own person, they're only the amount of person your ego allows them to be.
I feel like your describing my previous relationship ...

> The truth is that being an asshole DOES work. It works attracting damaged girls with abandonment issues who spend the majority of their adult lives not participating in relationships but putting up with abuse in a misguided attempt to gain validation and reassurance.

I don't know who you are sir but i'd love to become your friend.

I just screenshot that shit cuz ur waking me up ... <3 nohomo though
>>
>>17493282

>Don't let the opinion of 1 girl make you start questioning who you are just because she didn't like you.

I will not sir.. That's a promess, thank you.
>>
> You want a nice girl because you're a nice guy, but your attitude attracts the wrong kind of attention. Be your REAL self at all times, then the right women will come. Don't bother if it takes a while, they'll come.

I don't like to call myself nice because i do mistakes too :( but yeah overall this is the story of my life... i usually want to date good girls but i end up attracting girls who look good at first sight but then ... they reveal a few weeks laters their true perosnnality ...

That bitchy personnality that makes you realize you will never spend ur life with them .
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.