[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find older women who want to date/fug younger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 2esUyDi.jpg (601KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2esUyDi.jpg
601KB, 1600x1200px
Where do I find older women who want to date/fug younger (college age) men?
>>
>>17492726

with the exception of websites that specifically advertise this sort of thing (and are not likely to have a lot of profiles in your area) there is no single place that these people gather.

everyone comes here acting like theres some secret clubhouse for specific types of girls who are just waiting to do you.

think about it for a minute. they are just like every other girl., you still gotta approach em
>>
>>17492735
>you still gotta approach em
But you have to find them first, hence the question
>>
>>17492768

they are in the same fucking places as everyone else. there is not a secret organization of women who consciously acknowledge that they like younger men. they do not all go to the same places to hang out.

yes, you have to find them. not go to their spawn spot. not go to their secret clubhouse.
>>
>>17492779
Bbbut muh cougar den.
>>
I can only say what worked for me - and that is probably a method not practicable for most people.

Language courses at a language school.

I taught Danish and German at evening/night classes for two years and met three women there that I layed relatively fast.
>>
>>17492952
>cougar den
whats this?
>>
The gym and cruises.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.