[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>zero life skills, can't even cook or clean well >don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cc8.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
cc8.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
>zero life skills, can't even cook or clean well
>don't know shit about laundry
>don't know how to dress
>shitty social skills
>low highschool GPA, can't attend uni
>can't drive at 19, family refuses to teach me
>nearest driving school is miles away
>blew my first chance at college
>parent hasn't bought groceries in months, been living off small junk food meals
>no job, applications are all ignored
>nothing to my name except certs for some trade jobs
>only hiring in shitty high crime city
>parent wants me out soon, may or may not help with college again

Should I just kill myself at this point? It seems like there's no way to go but down.
>>
>>17492638
>It seems like there's no way to go but down.
From what I read you are practically at the bottom so you can only go up at this point. You can start small by learning how to do laundry and cook for yourself, ask your parents for guidelines.
>>
>zero life skills, can't even cook or clean well
>don't know shit about laundry
>don't know how to dress
>shitty social skills

You know you're allowed to learn things right? Like, you can fucking put in some effort to learning these things instead of going on 4chan, vidya or masturbating.

>low highschool GPA, can't attend uni

Not yet. Hope this taught yoh a lesson about trying harder, because now the next 10 years of your life are going to be a lot shitting than they could have been

>can't drive at 19, family refuses to teach me
>nearest driving school is miles away

You don't need parents or a school. Just a car. Practice on your own.

>blew my first chance at college

Yup

>parent hasn't bought groceries in months, been living off small junk food meals

Better find a job or you're gonna starve or get some malnutrition disease. Also keep in mind a shitty diet affects your overall fatigue, motivation and general mental abilities

>no job, applications are all ignored

Better look harder than you have already, and learn to sell yourself.

>nothing to my name except certs for some trade jobs

So start with trade jobs. Finisher positions in carpentry and metal fab don't need any experience or brains.

>only hiring in shitty high crime city

You're not attending school and you don't have dependents so there is nothing forcing you to stay where you are

>parent wants me out soon, may or may not help with college again

Obviously they want you're out, you're an adult contributing nothing to the household while still leeching off them

>Should I just kill myself at this point? It seems like there's no way to go but down.

Or you could y'know, try. Because trying is a constant thing. Your problem is you try something once or a couple times and then give up. The only way to succeed in anything is to keep trying until you do so.

My advice can be summed up as such: stop being lazy. No one will help you with these life basics. Stop wasting time and figure it out.
>>
>>17492638
Try going for an artistic carreer, if that appeals to you. Many damn good artists/writers have come from a background not so different from yours.
>>
are you me?
>>
>>17492638
Make it abundantly clear to them you can't go to college or function as an adult without being able to drive.
Really pound it in that they're ruining your life by keeping a basic necessary skill from you.
>>17493354
You make some very good points, especially about learning online (wikihow, sites for social skills, etc.) but it's a big leap to assume he's just lazy.
It's clear as day he has severe depression, some major signs of which are loss of energy and motivation. I suffered it long enough to know it's not just a matter of 'try harder faggot' when you've lost the will to live.
OP I'd get help with that before anything else, even if all you can manage is calling free counseling lines or online forums. Depression that severe will only get worse without treatment and those things could serve as therapy. Though you REALLY need to see a dr. about it if at all possible. Pills can at least ease it up to the point where you're able to start functioning again to get out of this situation.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.