[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about giving my wife a free pass and letting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Hot Wife Material.png (485KB, 779x580px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Wife Material.png
485KB, 779x580px
I'm thinking about giving my wife a free pass and letting her have sex with other WOMEN! The idea of my wife "cheating" with another woman doesn't bother me at all and i wouldn't mind if she even does it recreational when i'm not home so long as i choose the girl.

I'm not trying to ease into a 3 some but the reason why i want to give my wife a lesbian free pass is because i have a fetish for color contrast and although i'm a spic myself i cant watch myself having sex because its just weird. I want to record a tanned / brown latina hugging and kissing my pale white wife but i dont know if i'm thinking this through enough. I literally dont see anything negative about it, i dont want anything in return or do i plan on trying to sleep with other girls, i just dont care if my wife cheats with another woman. It seems like a win win.

Currently my wife has no idea i'm planning on asking her this and i dont know if i should even ask her.
>>
Why do you assume she would even want to do this?
>>
>>17492284
Because women are sluts
>>
>I literally dont see anything negative about it,

This says a few things about you.

1) you are more sexist than you think. I'm not a womens rights activist and I really don't care about the subject at all. I do think they can be just as responsible as men, but I don't lose any sleep over the "injustices" they supposedly face. You on the other hand are recklessly underestimating women. You genuinely believe there can't possibly be a woman out there more interesting than you who has her shit together better than you, who could easily steal you woman after fulfilling her every sexual need. This shows how recklessly sexist you are that you feel no threat from females at all.

2) It shows that you also have absolute shit judgment. You really can't think of ANYTHING negative about this? Anything at all? I know you're a wetback but no education system is this bad - YOU just weren't paying attention in school, to education or society around you, in order to form such shit judgment. You REALLY can't imagine anything wrong with letting your significant other fuck other people? The question answers itself, like seriously, it's beyond me how this needs to be explained to you. Can't see a single damned thing negative about? Really?

Honestly, feel free to do whatever you want. You're such a dumbass that I can guarentee you are going to fuck things up somehow. It's a miracle you haven't starved to death while lost in the woods yet, dumbass.
>>
>>17492317
>projecting your own whorish ways on an entire gender
>>
>>17492284
You're right. I dont assume she'd even want to do it, its just something i'd throw out there and if she's comfortable with it then i'd go on from there.

>>17492325
>you are more sexist than you think
>I know you're a wetback but no education system is this bad
LOL! gtfo with that shit

"I dont see a problem" is shorter and sounds better then saying "i measured up the positives and negatives and it seems the positives out weight the negatives." Of course i see some problems but i'm not entirely sure, that's why im asking.

>You genuinely believe there can't possibly be a woman out there more interesting than you who has her shit together better than you
Yes of course women can be interesting but most aren't. I love my wife and i married her because she's smart and i can trust her. As for feeling threaten by a girl, hell no i dont feel threaten by a girl. Look, i feel bad saying it but its just the fucking way it is. Guys have to be interesting and charming or they fucking die. Women don't have to be charming or interesting to get a guys interest, it happens all the time, its a subject comedians constantly make fun of because everyone can acknowledge it and sympathize with it. My wife wants a man and i'm her man. A woman can't fill for her needs for a man, even if she could she loves me and she's a loyal girl, that's why i married her.
>>
>>17492526
Does your wife have any friends?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.