[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>im 18 a few weeks ago >bf is 28 >im now 4 months pregnant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

>im 18 a few weeks ago
>bf is 28
>im now 4 months pregnant and starting to show
>told my dad
>hes angry
>wants to press charges against my bf for rape
>it wasnt rape
>all consentual
>im scared my bf is going to go to prison for 5-10 years
Any advice will help :)
Thanks in advance
>>
you're an adult
no one can cry rape on your behalf
>>
>>17492152
But it happened when i was 17, and the law of Tennessee says that even consentual sex with a minor is statuary rape. And my dad wants to press charges
>>
Your dad is an asshole.
>>
>>17492146
Unless you calm your father down, your bf will almost certainly be arrested. Then it's his job to get a good lawyer. With you supporting him, he may be able to plea bargain down to something like "Impairing the morals of a minor" and do minimal time, though the court will likely impose a child support order on him.
>>
>>17492175
How can he pay child support if hes in prison? This whole ordeal doesnt make sense to me. My bf actually wants to marry me and take care of the baby. He cant do that in prison. And when he gets out, hes going to have a rape charge on his record, apparently its hard to get a decent job with a felony on your record
>>
1) get an abortion
2) push your dad to not press charges
3) forget any of this ever happened, get on with your life, get an education, have a kid when you're around 30
>>
That'll teach him not to rape girls tho
>>
>>17492175
To add on to this >>17492198 what if something happens to him while in jail?
>>
>>17492206
Im against abortion, and so is he.... So there goes that option
>>
>>17492206
Why would you ever advise a girl to have a child at the mature age of 30 ? Do you want the kid to come out retarded or something ? Its no secret that the younger the women having the baby the less complications there will be.
>>
>>17492283
Of course younger girls have fewer problems health wise. But it's worth waiting if you want a real career IMO - that's why Europeans and Japanese are having babies so late nowadays.
Also, while 30 isn't as biologically optimal as your 20s, it's really not that bad or that risky. Things get really risky when you're 35 or 40
>>
>>17492241
Do you want to keep the kid? If not and you're not ready to be a Mom you can try adoption.

Have you talked with your BF about it? So long as it was consensual and you were of legal age when it happens your Dad can't do anything. Don't lie to the police and ruin a guys life because your Dad is upset.
>>
>>17492295

You need to sit down with your dad and present him with some kind of plan beyond just "we're going to get married".

I mean, that's a good start - demonstrating that he is going to take responsibility - but try to put together a plan about where you're going to get money and how you are going to continue school or get some kind of professional cert or a job of some kind. Definitely bring up the fact that neither of you believe in abortion and that he can't pay child support if he is in prison. Also bring up the fact that you don't want your child to grow up without a father behind there.
>>
If a nearly 30 year old man was banging my 17 year old daughter, I'd kill the mother fucker. Your dad should press charges. Your bf is a gross creep.
>>
>>17492295
We both want to keep the baby. And it happened before i was 18, so legally it is statuary rape, at least in my state. Trust me, the last thing i want to do os ruin his life.

>>17492303
This is the best advice so far, ill talk to my bf for a set plan. Thank you
>>
When you have the kid your boyfriend is going to molest it. He's also not going to be around for long since he was attracted t you as a child.
>>
>>17492311
Right except my dad was 25 when my mom was17, so my dads and your logic is invalid
>>
>>17492146
If hes black, hes just bullshiting you
>>
>>17492348
Hes Latino
>>
>>17492311
Kill the fucker to make up for the fact you raised your daughter poorly?
>>
File: tumblr_nd9b86RibY1t30yt2o1_400.gif (954KB, 260x142px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd9b86RibY1t30yt2o1_400.gif
954KB, 260x142px
>>17492311
I went to a very expensive college, I'm almost 30 years old.
>>
>>17492397
How are you doing?
I went to a cheap college for undergrad, but I'm at a super expensive school for grad, and I will be in debt at the end of my program (I'll also be 29 when I graduate).
How are you doing? Do you regret spending so much on school?
>>
>>17492407
https://youtu.be/Q1yrH4qS2RA
1:06
>>
>>17492396
No, kill the fucker for being a pathetic piece of shit who gets off by fucking little girls.
>>
OP you are setting yourself up for a very hard life. Hindsight is 20/20 but 28 year old men should know better than knocking up an 18 year old. I doubt he will stick around when it really gets hard and I fully understand your fathers anger. There is no reason to bring children into this world at your age.
>>
Just get an abortion dumbass
>>
>>17492311
Why?
>>
>>17492311
I'm 27 and like a 19 year old girl, and not just because I want to sex hed. Literally who cares? My dad was 7 years older than mom as well.
>>
>>17492511
You are both legal, op was underage when she got pregnant, which is illegal
>>
File: carpentersgetallthepussy.jpg (48KB, 434x289px) Image search: [Google]
carpentersgetallthepussy.jpg
48KB, 434x289px
>>17492159
>>17492159
> 27 year old
> had sex with a 17-year old
> Tennessee
Face facts. Your bf knew the crime, he did the crime, now he has to do the time. That's the way the law works.

You have to move on from this loser and think about the welfare of your unborn child. You need to find a man with the skills, talent and sheer earning power to take care of you and your child while you get back on your feet.

You need to find a carpenter.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.