[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here experienced sleep paralysis? I've experienced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Anyone here experienced sleep paralysis?

I've experienced it a few times during the years but this time it was really fucking scary.

Its like my entire body felt like it was vibrating and I couldnt move. The entire time I felt a dark presence hovering above me. My eyes were closed but I could FEEL a presence. eventually I managed to move my toes and then my legs and then my entire body and felt like i moved to the side then fell asleep.

Looking back now it was actually pretty cool.

Any tips/tricks?
>>
>>17491931
Stop sleeping on your back.
>>
Me. When it happens, I close my eyes very hard and start trying to bite my lips to attempt to wake myself up. Its going to feel like you cant bring your teeth to your lips and even when you do it will feel very very soft when you try to bite.

The trick is to start over the process of moving to another area of your lips and trying to bite again until you feel like you 'woke up'.

>you will feel like being in a dream state when it happens.
>>
Yep way too often...
Sometimes it's fine and I don't get too excited and can wake myself up but sometimes it's fucking nightmares and it's scary af..
The worst one I had was like this
>Waking up in my room
>Realize I can't move thus im having another sleep paralysis
>My door opens and a mixture of a ghost and a monster starts walking towards me
>Can only control eyes
>Close my eyes as hard as I can and trying to wake up
>Feel her breathing on my face
>Stupid enough to open my eyes only to see her face 20cm away from mine
>She starts screaming at me
>Close my eyes and suddenly hear wolves coming into my room
>Somehow manage to wake up

Needless to say I could sleep that night...

Best thing to do is avoid sleeping on your back and sides (although I never sleep on my back and whenever I'm having a paralysis I'm always on my side).
Try not to panic and move your fingers and toes until you wake up.
>>
>>17491996
Fuck bro my first insict is to keep my eyes shut.

Last night i swear SOMETHING had their hands on my neck squeeze softly at first then gradually getting tight

I swear I COULD FEEL SOMETHINGS HANDS

it was fucking scary
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.