[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is the situation: I am in a long distance relationship with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1444842048727.png (2MB, 1667x1667px) Image search: [Google]
1444842048727.png
2MB, 1667x1667px
Here is the situation:
I am in a long distance relationship with a girl. Due to distance, we can only see each other for about 2 weeks every other month or so. This summer we spend almost 2 months together and we came to the conclusion that we don't want to continue this. So either we move in together or we break up. Here is what makes this situation complicated:

>We are only dating since April and have been together in person for a grand total of not even 3 months
>She would have to move to my country since I am stuck in long term therapy.
>She is about to start a new major and is not sure where to go
>She is no particularly fascinated by my country and would basically only move there because of me
>We are both scared of this commitment
>We are both unsure if we will be happy with this
>At the same time we really love each other and are afraid of being alone

I really want to stay with her but I am afraid that I would find out that there is something lacking. We have a great time together, but what has been missing is great conversations. She is holding back due to psychological issues and I am afraid that once resolved she would be "perfect" for me. I am not even sure how important this is to me since I am really happy with her. But I don't know if I should really commit, I am only 24, she is 21. Has anyone been in a similar situation?
>>
>>17491776
You break up

Didn't read beyond the first paragraph
>>
>>17491787
Can you explain why you think that way?
>>
>>17491791
I read the rest, just break up.
Literally just read what you wrote.
>>
>>17491795
I am worried that I am just overthinking stuff. I tend to do that a lot. I have a great time with my gf and I really do love her. We built some great memories even in that little time. I am just not sure what is important and what isn't. What if the things I focus on don't matter in the grand scheme of things and I lose such a great opportunity?
>>
Neither of you are adult enough to be ready to accept the risks involved. You also dont love eachother enough for it to work. Yout both just desperate and lonely.
Break up.
>>
>>17491807
Thanks for your reply. I get what you mean. It is just so hard for me to judge because I literally have never been in this kind of situation and I am unsure about myself and what I want. It would be way easier if it wasn't coming down to making such a big decision so early. If we just had more time to just be together and learn about ourselves and each other.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.