[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it bad to have a racial preference in dating? I'm an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 10

File: racist indian girl.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
racist indian girl.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
is it bad to have a racial preference in dating? I'm an Indian man and recently I went out with two different black women who were interested in me. They both seemed to like me a lot and want second dates, but for some reason I just lost interest in them. I'd really strongly prefer to date someone of my own ethnicity. I guess I find some white/asian women attractive too, but not black women, and I'd be lying if I didn't say I found Indian women the most attractive.

I feel like it lowers my dating pool (given there's really not that many of us around here compared to white/black people) but I'd probably be happiest with a brown girl.

Anyone else relate?
>>
>>17491255
I know this is a strange thing to comprehend, but black people are just brown people that are called black people. They aren't actually black, just like white people don't look like paper. I know, it's mindblowing.
>>
>>17491261
Yeah no this isn't true at all. There's obviously genetic differences between South Asian people (even spread among those in the region) and those from Africa.

Don't tell me you seriously think race is a social construct. This preference of mine might also come from my family, to be honest they are all pretty racist. My mother is openly scared of black people, I'd feel embarrassed to tell her I was dating a black woman. I don't hate black people or anything (a lot of them are great musicians/athletes and so on) but I don't really want to date black women.
>>
It's not racist. People are made of several things. People are made of skin, of bones, people have hair and lips, and all these people are different. It is perfectly normal to like certain people more than other. It is perfectly normal to like certain hair or certain lips more than others. If you like lips are you a lipsist, if you like hair are you a hairist? Then why would liking certain races make you a racist? It's a preference, racism is a word that is about behavior. You can have a racial preference and display racist behaviors, you can have only one of these traits, or none.
>>
>>17491274
Race is a social construct, looks change with the environment, which is why all East Indians/Scandinavians look the same. It's just based on the weather, and levels of sun said groups are exposed to, and is referred to as evolution. Evolution to suit different environments does not create different species or races.
>>
I don't think it's a problem unless you want to find every race attractive. Most people prefer having partners of their own ethnicity or whatever majority they grew up with if they're a minority where they live.

I'm a black woman btw.
>>
File: sexy brown woman.jpg (38KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
sexy brown woman.jpg
38KB, 467x700px
>>17491349
>why all East Indians/Scandinavians look the same

Dude... this just isn't true. East Indians might be lighter skinned than say, South Indians and Tamils but that doesn't make them the same as the Scandinavian white people who are often blonde haired. You can't tell me there isn't distinct genetic traits carried by people from different geographic regions. Even within India there are obvious genetic differences just based on the different Indian provinces, this is due to the caste system which was basically selective breeding that went on for thousands of years. But the people in India still have more genetic commonality than we do to say, the Japanese or Native American people.
>>
>>17491349
Yes it is completely normal and even improves your odds depending on the combination (for you, probably).

>>17491349
Skin cannot possibly be the only part of the human that evolved in different environments, that thinking just doesn't fit our modern science.
>>
>>17491361
I was talking about East Indians looking like most other East Indians and Scandinavians looking like most other Scandinavians.
>>
>>17491255
No, everyone prefers dating someone of their own ethnicity.
>>
>>17491364
It's obviously not just skin, facial geometry and everything needed to survive in a specific environment has changed, there is even a genetic immunity that certain groups have against certain ailments. It's all very superficial, though.
>>
>>17491376
Not me, mr blanket statement.
>>
File: punjabi bride.jpg (76KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
punjabi bride.jpg
76KB, 600x564px
>>17491364
>improves your odds

Uh, what odds are you talking about exactly.

>>17491368
Sure but there are obviously different physical appearances between races. There's even been research that certain races have certain behavioral tendencies based on genetics, just on average. I just find Indian and South Asian women in general to be much more beautiful than most women, if there's a crowd of good looking women to look at automatically I'll focus on the Indian ones. I also really like it when they wear the traditional dresses.

>>17491376
Really? Most media these days would make you think people love dating outside of their race.

>>17491377
I know it's superficial, that's why I feel kind of bad. The two girls I dated were nice women actually, and we had a few things in common. I just didn't feel that interested in them physically even though they both wanted to date me.
>>
>>17491377
>everything needed to survive in a specific environment has changed
Not superficial though, definitely behavioral differences too. I personally find many black women attractive but a lot of them, it's how they talk and act that turns me off.
>>
>>17491395
It's not superficial, physical attraction is important in relationships. Everybody has their own preferences. It doesn't mean that some preferences make you a better person or a worse person. Nobody picked their preferences in a catalog, nobody chose their preference based on what is politically correct. A preference is something out of your control, it just happens and you have to live with it without blaming yourself. All that matters is that you don't act on impulses which lead to criminal activity, such as those of a pedophile or a rapist. You're clearly not in that category, in fact your preference is quite mild. You like how certain women look and that's ok. Don't be too hard on yourself.
>>
>>17491408
Those are cultural, not genetic.
>>
>>17491395
>Most media these days would make you think people love dating outside of their race.

interracial marriages are less than 10% of marriages, so it really isn't all that common.
>>
Stay in your own degenerate race
>>
>>17491255
Bad as in morally wrong, not necessarily, but it can be.

Bad as in you're shit out of luck for a good variety of long term partners, yes.
>>
>>17491395
>Really? Most media these days would make you think people love dating outside of their race.

There's a reason for that.

Ask about it on /pol/
>>
>>17491261
There's some truth to this. I literally come from biracial beginnings - one parent is black and the other is white. But all my life I have been called black. I've gotten comments like "you're really smart for a black guy".

And I am sure that people see me that way due to the one drop rule, which means I share all the disadvantages of being a minority but none of the advantages of being white.

Not that I think about it much these days. The only annoyance is that I keep attracting girls who like "black" guys. The ones who act kind of hoodish/thuggish, listen to a lot of rap, etc.
>>
Does anybody here refuse to date in their own race??
It's weird like dating a second cousin or something
>>
>>17491510

a small percentage of white women do, as a form of rebelliousness.
>>
>>17491510
what race are you out of curiosity?

i saw some white girl at the bus station with a handbag that said "carry yourself with the confidence of a mediocre white man". was that you?
>>
>>17491524
>carry yourself with the confidence of a mediocre white man
I can't tell what's supposed to mean
>>
>>17491514
I've known white girls who prefer guys out of their race. It seems weird to me, even though I'm not white myself.

OP I don't think it's racist. I don't think simply saying you like one color of skin over another is any worse than wanting a blue car instead of a red car. I'm not white myself, but for some reason I just find light skin more attractive. I don't know if it has to do with growing up with whites or not.

In the long term if you want real lasting love it wouldn't hurt to be open to different races. For a lot of people, expanding on their strict "preferences" is how they find love. But you could stay with this preference and still be happy. You will just be passing up some worthwhile people along the way.
>>
>>17491443
Are you implying that there can never be a genetic basis for behavioral differences?
>>
>>17491510
I don't refuse to, but I'm strongly unattracted (if that's a word) to men of my own race
>>
>>17491538
black or asian?
>>
>>17491510
>tfw secretly attracted to cousins since a teen

obvious i don't act on it but I guess I'd like someone who looked more like a family member.
>>
>>17491539
Indian, actually, if you consider that to be separate from Asian
>>
>>17491544
I'm surprised to hear that. Do you think it's common among Indian girls?
>>
>>17491551
I don't know. I consider myself pretty whitewashed though, so that's probably more a factor than anything. I've noticed my less whitewashed friends are more attracted to Indian guys.

A lot of it is the personalities though 2bh. I really have nothing in common with most of them, though my friends who are more 'basic bitches' tend to get along better with them
>>
>>17491557
Do you think you'd be more inclined to date a guy of your own race if he was more Westernized? I'm just curious
>>
What would be more of a turn on: a black girl queefing in or an Indian girl farting in your face?
>>
>>17491566
can I not have the Indian girl queefing?
>>
>>17491563
Maybe? It's hard to give a solid answer if we're talking generalisations because all people are different, but I still tend to have a hard time finding things in common with some of the most Westernised Indian guys I've met. They tend to be an odd combination of 'dudebro' but also creepy/sleazy/disrespectful towards women.

Plus, there's the physical attraction side too. I'm pretty fair skinned for an Indian, and I tend not to be attracted to guys who are much darker than me.
>>
>>17491570
Do you think it would be better than the black one?
>>
>>17491578
chances are I'd enjoy it more, yes
>>
>>17491574
Maybe you've just had some bad experiences based on guys you met. But it's true everyone has their own preferences I guess.
>>
>>17491579
What about a black chick farting then?
>>
>>17491591
pass
>>
>>17491593
Personally, I think I'd go with the Indian broad farting. I mean all that Indian food must make for some powerful gas, right?
>>
>>17491255
I know the feeling friend. I'm not opposed to dating an African, White, Latina, Indian or Middle Eastern woman at all. It's all about the person, but we'd all be liars if we didn't have a race preference as far as finding a mate goes. It's our filthy little secret yet everyone does it.

I'm white, literally pale white. I'm the most attracted to Asian women. Why? My best friends in grade school were Asian for one. Second, I just find their features stunning. Apparently my Mom was going to marry an Asian man but her Father was furious. Maybe it's genetic for me? Who knows. Of course I've seen unattractive Asians and some rude ones too! Is it fetish? No. I try to look at someone's character and not their shell at the end of the day.
>>
Racist or not, why does it matter? Literally no one besides you would know about your preferences.
>>
>>17491255
you want your children to look like you

anyone who doesn't is a cuck
>>
File: 1465798577473s.jpg (6KB, 219x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465798577473s.jpg
6KB, 219x250px
>>17491255

No. You're attracted to what you're attracted to.

If you told me you weren't interested in approaching black people because of a bunch of social and cultural "rah rah niggers suck" /pol/ster bullshit reasons I'd call you a racist, but even then I couldn't blame you for not wanting to fuck someone you weren't physically attracted to even if it was for misguided reasons.

Its whatever, man. I doubt anyone is going to come down on you for being an indian guy who likes indian women. Seems pretty standard to me.
>>
>>17491590
Maybe. But 85% of Indian guys I've met are either as I described, 10% are mommy's boys, and the rest are tolerable. I don't live in a big area either, so I've met the majority of Indian guys in my area.
>>
>>17491635
If that's the case I can't blame you. And I'll admit a lot of Indian guys I know are like you describe as well, but maybe if you lived somewhere bigger you'd meet more exceptions to that rule. The mommy's boys I can't stand either.
>>
>>17491806
The creepy ones from actual India who randomly send you friend requests and try to talk to you on Facebook don't exactly help my perception either
>>
Preferences are not tyically racist man. Especially since you explained it was due to losing interest and not being interested. Plus at least you tried to date them previously meaning it's not some sort of prejudice.

Personally I'm strongly unattractive to my own race and strongly prefer another race due to unique features and such , may find some pretty but nothing wrong with finding other races to be more attractive than other women to you.It's your taste, don't let some tumblrinas tell you any different.
>>
>>17491815
the fobs are definitely the worst
>>
>>17491255
No, it isn't bad or racist.
I'm white, I've dated white, asian and mulatto women, I don't find blacks attractive, the asian women and mulatto women were exceptions to the standard criteria as they were really pretty.
But for the most part, I approach white women, I tend to have the most luck with them too.
>>
>>17491255
You should be happy to have any dates as a poo-in-loo. No white girl will want you, so don't set your sights too high pajeet.
>>
>>17491574
>They tend to be an odd combination of 'dudebro' but also creepy/sleazy/disrespectful towards women.

Really curious what you mean by this
>>
>>17491533
For domesticated animals, there are, but it took selective breeding to get there.
I don't think we've ever done it very extensively to humans, in the wild the subpopulations are so different genetically that it's mostly cultural and response to stimuli. You can find some genetic effects in subpopulations that have been isolated and only bred within themselves, small tribes, their descendants and the like.
The one big exception is african-american descendants of slaves, the slaves were selectively bred, but did it really stick?
>>
>>17491255
Yes, you could be paying up the girl of your dreams. While it is only natural to like someone like yourself, there are limits to this.
>>
>>17491349
They don't look the same but they are the same race. They are both of the caucasoid race, however Scandinavians are of a Northern Germanic ethnic group while East Asians are of the Indo Aryan ethnic group. Saying race is a social construct is stupid because there are actual, observable differences beyond outward appearance. If race was a social construct then why haven't all Americans started to look more Native American to suit the environment they're now in?
>>
>>17491255
It's just as good/bad to prefer dating your own race as it to want date another exclusively.

People who are the "my own race" types tend to stick their noses in other people's business and get in their shit if they date out.

If you stay in your lane there's no problem but if you go on some beta crusade trying to tell other Indian women to only date Indian men then you're a jabroni faggot.
>>
>>17491274

There are plenty of blacks in the Caribbean who have significant amounts of Indian admixture and its apparent in some of their appearances and build. There is actually a lot of Indian influence in their culture as well.

Yet Indians still see them as black and look down on them, and then bitch and moan when white people do the same shit to them.
>>
The racist bullshit in this thread is nauseating, but no, it's not racist at all to have a racial or even cultural preference. We all have aesthetic preferences. When I was little I liked blondes. In college I went through a period where I just kept falling for latinas. I never had it in my had that I had "a thing" for latinas, but every time I fell for a girl, she'd be latin. More recently, when I see a hot black girl I really go crazy for her, unlike for most any other race. This is just aesthetic preference, and there's nothing wrong with it.

Another component is the cultural preferences. A big piece of how we act is determined, or at least influenced, by the culture we were raised in. Of course we get along with certain types of people better than others, so it only makes sense that we do better with certain cultures than others. For me, just as an example I've noticed a lot of variance in cultures among Asians. I find Chinese are the easiest to get along with, and if I meet a sophisticated, maybe wealthy or middle class Chinese person (the only type I'm likely to meet here in the States), we're likely to become fast friends. For some reason, I just find Chinese easy to socialize with. Japanese are very nice, but I find it hard to get close with them because Japanese culture is so polite that I'm never sure exactly how they're feeling. I've often found Koreans to be a bit abrasive and superficial, almost like the Valley girls of Asia. And I don't even know where to start with Southeast Asians - it's clear they're from a developing society, so I've found I have very little in common with them and don't know how to talk to them in a meaningful way. This is no judgement on them, but if I want a meaningful relationship with an Asian, it's going to be much easier to have one with someone from China.
>>
I like fat girls, even though I'm not fat myself (6'5", 210lbs). Thin girls just don't make my dick hard. Am I a sizist?
>>
>>17492142
You're just messed up
>>
>>17492164
Am I messed up? My name is Muhammad and I want to rape German girls in a train station and put degenerate Hindi girls in their place with my Allah approved cock
>>
>>17492133

>talks about "racist" bullshit in this thread
>goes on and on about their flavor of the month flings with other races
>somehow that's not racist because your preference is more justifiable than someone else's
>muh culture
>doesn't realize culture is born from race not the other way around

It's perfectly natural to want to be with your own race. Just like you'd prefer to save your family and close friends over random people you have no connection with. Racism is a meme.
>>
>>17492171
My interests are based on aesthetic preference. It's not racist to prefer girls of your own race if you just prefer how they look. But if you're only choosing girls of your own race because you want racial purity, that's racist. If you're too stupid to understand that, then you should kill yourself because you're hurting humanity as well as your race by being such a retard.
>>
i'm white. I like white girls but find black girls, Asian girls, and sometimes RARELY Indian girls
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature

>staying within your own race is good because it's natural
>weed is good because it's natural
>getting raped and beheaded by a more dominant tribe is good because it's natural
>getting killed by predators in the wild is good because it's natural
>brutally dying of being poisoned by a natural animal in nature is good because it's natural

Kill yourself
>>
>>17492171
>>17492208
>>
>>17492186
>My interests are based on aesthetic preference.

Apparently the only thing valuable about women are how they look?

>It's not racist to prefer girls of your own race if you just prefer how they look.

I also enjoy their intelligence, culture, how they speak, how they act, their interests, hobbies, and personality. All of which are undeniably heavily tied to their race.

Thanks for letting me know what is and isn't racist in 2016, though.

>you should kill yourself because you're hurting humanity

Race mixing has always been a universally despised and undesirable act since the beginning of time. Only in the last 40 some years has it become socially acceptable.
>>
>>17492171
What if someone is already a mixture of different races? Should Slavs, Greeks, Italians, North Africans, Filipinos, pretty everyone in the Americas just kill themseves to fit your perfect "natural" world? Stop playing skyrim
>>
>>17492170
Damn dude chill
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 680x680px
>>17492220
>I also enjoy their intelligence, culture, how they speak, how they act, their interests, hobbies, and personality. All of which are undeniably heavily tied to their race.
>>
>>17492220
You do realize most of my first post was about culture and personality, right? But you didn't respond to that part. You responded to the part about race/appearance.
And race mixing has been around as long as people have. Even longer, actually - neanderthal genes have been found in humans, especially white people, and especially Slavs.

I really hope you're trolling, because you're such a retard it's painful.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 479x720px
>>17492220
>>
>>17492230
Don't waste your time m8, this guy is too deep in. Marginalization and death is the only way to deal with his kind.
>>
Being attracted to certain races over others is the same as preferring tall vs short, or skinny vs fat, or big tits vs small tits, or cock vs pussy. It's perfectly fine to be attracted to people based on physical appearance, and race is part of what makes up people's physical appearance.

The only people who oppose this viewpoint are sjw's who will look for any chance they can find to call someone a racist or bigot, and the ugly people who nobody is attracted to.
>>
>>17492243
>It's perfectly fine to be attracted to people based on physical appearance, and race is part of what makes up people's physical appearance.

"Until that race isn't your own, then it's not perfectly fine."

Opposing that sentiment is the only "sjw" viewpoint. What you described was not.
>>
>>17491530
stop saying you don't like black skin and start saying you don't like big noses, thick lips, big butts, curly hair.

that's not racist, it's just they happen to have all that. for me this is true, I'm more into lightskins because of it.
>>
>>17492208

>this one natural thing is good, but it's an appeal to nature which is bad

I know you're better than this.

>>17492221
>What if someone is already a mixture of different races?

Why are you asking me? I never told anyone to do anything.

>everyone in the Americas just kill themseves to fit your perfect "natural" world?

No, and I never implied such. Is everyone here super insecure or something?

>>17492223
>smugreactionimage.jpeg

>>17492230
>You do realize most of my first post was about culture and personality, right?

Yes, and I stated that culture and personality come from race, not the other way around. There is plenty of hard science to back this up, even from the left side.

>You responded to the part about race/appearance.

Race doesn't dictate ONLY appearance. Do people today really believe that evolution only works from the neck down?

>And race mixing has been around as long as people have.

Yes, and people have and still show great caution to other groups of people that aren't theirs. With good reason.

>>17492235
>Marginalization and death is the only way to deal with his kind.

The tolerance of the left strikes again. 1v1 me irl scrub.
>>
>>17492261
>Yes, and I stated that culture and personality come from race, not the other way around. There is plenty of hard science to back this up, even from the left side.
>pseudo-academic incoming

Peer-reviewed sources needed.
Try not to use paint-charts and info graphics from /pol/. AmRen articles don't count either.

Lol at you for thinking I'm a lefty fag.
>>
>>17491255
There's nothing wrong wit it. like you said it lowers your dating pool, but preferences are preferences.
>>
>>17492277

>thinking I'm going to spend an hour pulling up documents and excerpts from science journals and books for some fag on the internet so I can get a smug anime face reaction from him

Although, I am legitimately intrigued on how culture and personality can influence one's genetics, biology and race.

Please send me anything you have on that, I don't care if it's a tweet, tumblr blog post or an MS paint chart in comic sans!
>>
>>17492289
>gets called out to provide sources to back claims
>"n-n-noh you'll make fun of me"

Seriously?
>>
>>17492289
You're making a very questionable claim, which is that science states that culture is determined by race. If you're not going to offer any real evidence for that, then we all have to just assume you're some retard who's making shit up.
kys
>>
Do what you want, I'm a white guy dating a desi. Also, it sounds like you're from a country which is "diverse" in the sense that's there's a lot of small divided groups, in a real multicultural place you'll probably find the culture belongs to the country itself.
>>
>>17492300
>in a real multicultural place you'll probably find the culture belongs to the country itself.

Those could never exist! Those are all third world shitholes!
>>
>>17492298
>You're making a very questionable claim, which is that science states that culture is determined by race.

Perhaps I've been a bit confusing.

I am stating that personalities, attitudes, traditions ethics and values of a society create the culture, and that all of those individual aspects are heavily racially determined.

So it would be easy to say culture is determined by race. What else is there? Everyone seems to imply some sort of chicken or the egg scenario, but how exactly can culture create race? How can culture influence biology, but not the other way around?
>>
>>17492302
>Those are all third world shitholes!

Agreed.
>>
Having a preference based on race is fine. You like what you like, never apologize for it, or settle just because you don't want to seem "racist". I'm white, and I don't fuck with white or black women. I have nothing against white or black people, I'm just not attracted to women of those races.
>>
>>17492330
Cut the pseudoscience and provide sources or gtfo faggot
>>
>>17491498
>And I am sure that people see me that way due to the one drop rule, which means I share all the disadvantages of being a minority but none of the advantages of being white.

People don't know your actual heritage. They just go by appearance.

Which is why people are always pointing out how superficial "race" is because you're generally basing it on someone's phenotype and most people just don't have the skill to distinguish wildly different ethnic groups, cultures, and personalities based purely on phenotype.
>>
>>17492220
>Apparently the only thing valuable about women are how they look?

Yes
Where have you been
>>
>>17492330
No one is saying culture creates race
What they're saying is that race doesn't determine your culture or personality
If you're Japanese but were born and raised in America then how the fuck would your culture and personality be Japanese? What the fuck is a Japanese personality anyway?
Individuals create the culture but the culture also shapes the individual
>>
>>17492368
He'd still have a tiny Asian penis no matter how "American" he is compared to alpha Aryan Germanic- white American big white cock or Tyrone Gigga Nigga BBC
>>
I talk to people that I enjoy talking to, spent time with people participating in activities I also enjoy, and make friends with people I find friendly, with little regard for their actual background.

Personally, I always just go with whoever I like. I say date people, not "races".
>>
>>17492376
You're a Jewish controlled self-hating cuck
>>
>>17492374
Can you cool it with your phallus obsession for a bit
>>
>>17492384
You're just a nigger-loving apologist craving that subhuman low IQ impulsive behavior BBC

You are an embarrassment to your race
>>
>>17492339

Here's an excellent book on the subject
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve

Now give me one of yours. I'd also like your explanation on what culture is and where it comes from.

>>17492355

Sure, but it's not the only thing.

>>17492368

>What they're saying is that race doesn't determine your culture or personality
If you're Japanese but were born and raised in America then how the fuck would your culture and personality be Japanese

Race cannot determine culture directly. Culture is a culmination of different individual factors. But those individual factors have a racial bias.

If you're born outside of your culture, as you said, a Japanese person born into American culture, this will impact you, but it won't change what you are.

One of the problems mixed-race people face is a lack of identity and difficulty fitting in, which greatly lowers self-esteem and causes major developmental problems. Psychology has been trying to find a way to point this out without it becoming a race issue, but continually fail to find other factors at fault.

Most of the racial problems America is facing today come from a refusal to see this problem. American blacks even today have never fully integrated into white western American culture and they probably never will, despite every possible study and measure to do so. The left has beat around the bush so long, they've gone full circle. They now favor segregation. Infact, the BLM movement basically wants the US government to annex parts of itself for black citizens. What happened to the great multicultural and multiracial society? The dream unfortunately came true.
>>
>>17492399
Seriously, cool it
>>
>>17492420
>Race cannot determine culture directly.

Well there you fucking go
>>
>>17492420
>What happened to the great multicultural and multiracial society?

White people have never really totally accepted black people. Many have in many places, but it's never been a total thing.

Not the same way WASPS accepted all the other ethnic groups that are much harder to pick out due to physical differences.
>>
>>17492426

Congrats on being able to read one sentence.
>>
>>17492435
That was the one sentence that mattered for the argument at hand
>>
>>17492434
>White people have never really totally accepted black people. Many have in many places, but it's never been a total thing.

There has never been a group or race of people more tolerant and accepting of other ideas and people, than western european and american whites. Even when it's been detrimental, we've come to accept it. Infact, it will be our undoing, given world census projections on birth rates and third world immigration.

The real question should be, why? Why do we have to accept other different people unquestioningly? Why should whites "accept" blacks totally? Where is the virtue in tolerance?
>>
>>17492451
Because you either brought them into your countries like you did with the blacks or invited them in like you did with immigrant laborers and now the muslisms
>>
>>17492437

I was implying that if you were born into a culture outside of your race. Race is still the number one influencer and creator of culture, and I've yet to hear one person argue differently or cite anything outside of "it's not".
>>
>>17492455

Guess we'll have to send them back, huh? Maybe build a wall?

Hard to justify that when people actually believe race apparently isn't a thing outside of appearance though. Or that culture is some mythical force that sweeps down upon you at a certain age.
>>
>>17492457
But dude cultures aren't being created as we speak, they already exist, they've been established, and they have much bigger impact on the individual than the other way around. The whiny "rebels" are an exception. If you think every black person is a BLM nutjob then you don't know many of them, most of them are normal
>>
>>17492459
2late
No backsies
You can't give them a taste of the red white and blue then try to take it away
>>
>>17492451
>There has never been a group or race of people more tolerant and accepting of other ideas and people, than western european and american whites.

Some American white people.

>>Why do we have to accept other different people unquestioningly? Why should whites "accept" blacks totally? Where is the virtue in tolerance?

Because not everyone is an asshole.
>>
>>17491255
Despite what the garbage media says, this is totally normal.

Races tend to prefer dating someone of their own race. It's not something you actively try to do, it simply is. That doesn't mean that other races are off the table but you'll hardly be surprised to know that most races do not like dating blacks. It isn't a racist thing. They just aren't attractive physically to most and sometimes culturally as well.

I've noticed I also have way more luck with my own race than others at least on dating sites. It's not quite as bad of a difference in real life.
>>
>>17492459
>Hard to justify that when people actually believe race apparently isn't a thing outside of appearance though. Or that culture is some mythical force that sweeps down upon you at a certain age.

Depends on how white your skin is. At one point, the difference between people from Northern Europe, Eastern Europe, or Southern Europe vs people from the English Isles was so important that

But after a while, people stop largely giving a fuck because trying to tell the person born from Celts from the person born from Slavs so you could discriminate against them just started to be too much trouble.
>>
>>17492243
>Cock or pussy

Stop spreading your gay agenda here faggot. All those other attributes make sense but being a faggot or not is not the same thing. Fuck off back to /lgbt/.
>>
>>17492420
>One of the problems mixed-race people face is a lack of identity and difficulty fitting in, which greatly lowers self-esteem and causes major developmental problems. Psychology has been trying to find a way to point this out without it becoming a race issue, but continually fail to find other factors at fault.

Many immigrants from the Caribbean, many of whom are mixed race (black, Chinese, whites, Indians, Arabs all mixed in certain parts) come to the USA having a culture, knowing who they are, and OUTPERFORM whites and Asians academically and are known with African-immigrants to be the "invisible mode minority".

The self-esteem issue with mixed race kids is real but that's a problem with the dominant American society not accepting them and fucking with their heads. Rather than embrace them you fucks take the easy way out and do all that alienation "pick a side" shit that causes mixed kids to develop problems later in life.

The USA is becoming more multiracial every day the best long-term course of action is to accept this trend and adapt to it accordingly instead of the autistic build a wall mentality otherwise it's just going to get worse.
>>
>>17492489
>The self-esteem issue with mixed race kids is real but that's a problem with the dominant American society not accepting them and fucking with their heads. Rather than embrace them you fucks take the easy way out and do all that alienation "pick a side" shit that causes mixed kids to develop problems later in life.

"Picking a side" doesn't matter. If you're half black, then you're "black" no matter what "side" you pick because people are going to key in to your African features and place all their opinions (positive and negative) about African Americans onto you.

And while like as an African American isn't a constantly living hell, let's be real- how many white people around here would like to walk around being treated as if they were black?
>>
>>17492477
How will you address the backlash that those who don't follow the same-race line of thinking face?

Your sentiment would be all fine and good if those who wanted to stayed in their race did and those who didn't care were left alone but that's not what happens at all.

>im of x race. I want to be with someone of my own race.
>shit, someone of x race is dating someone of z race, this is a crime against nature and we have to demonize this.
>shit they had mixed kids, let's alienate these kids so they grow up to be fucked up in the head for lulz
>they shouldn't have mixed with z race anyways see that's why you don't racemix hurr durr
>>
>>17492505
Read your post a couple times and it'll click my friend.
>>
>>17492464
>But dude cultures aren't being created as we speak.
>and they have much bigger impact on the individual than the other way around.

Sure they are. Gangsta rap ghetto thug culture began in the late 80's / early 90's and that coupled with liberal welfare policies have nearly destroyed black families, society, and culture. Ghetto thug culture heavily appeal to blacks, almost exclusively. Why? Geneticists have discovered markers for increased testosterone and aggressiveness.

Our ancestors didn't need a geneticist to tell us that though. Look at Africa. Look at African "culture". Look at African "civilization". From a white perspective, there is none.

Intelligence is a huge factor in creating culture and intelligence has a massive genetic and racial bias. African Americans are 1 standard deviation lower IQ, native Africans 2.

If Africans with 65-75 IQ are only smart enough to bang rocks together, then banging rocks together becomes their culture.

If American blacks with 85 IQ are only smart and talented enough to grow up slinging hot fire mixtapes, than that becomes their culture. I wouldn't even mind that if their violent crime rate wasn't so high that I can't even visit the cities my forefathers built without fear of them "killing whitey".

>>17492471

>2late
>No backsies

Shit. You got me.

>>17492472

>Because not everyone is an asshole.

Not being an asshole is neither virtuous nor offers you any special privileges. A country's citizens should always have the option of deciding who is allowed to join them and who isn't, for any reason or none at all.

>>17492481

>But after a while, people stop largely giving a fuck because trying to tell the person born from Celts from the person born from Slavs so you could discriminate against them just started to be too much trouble.

It's because some races get so fucking mixed up that even they can't even tell who is who anymore. It's a curse, not a solution.
>>
>>17492505
>people are going to key in to your African features and place all their opinions (positive and negative) about African Americans onto you.

Thats the whole problem nitwit. That can change. People (racist blacks and racist whites alike) like you are actively working to make things worse with your train of misguided thought.
>>
>>17492515
>using IQ as an unquestionable metric of human intelligence
>all of Africa has been banging rocks forever since the dawn of time
>being this autistic

You feel for all the memes dude.
>>
>>17492489

I've yet to see any data that suggests that race-mixed people do better at anything than racially homogenous people. There is just too much baggage that comes with being mixed-race to allow many opportunities to do well statistically. Fucked up families, lack of identity and self esteem, feeling you don't belong anywhere. Not that some can't do well, but it's certainly not something you'd want to do to your own children by choice.

The left is far more alienating based on race than the right. They enforce the stereotypes and use them as a system of power. That being said, you cannot force people to accept other people. It's just human nature.

I think you'll find that as white america declines, racism and violence is going to increase dramatically. Non-whites are incredibly intolerant of other races, one of the few things whites got wrong.

>>17492524

Anytime you want to offer a rebuttal, I'll be waiting.
>>
>>17491255
>is it bad
Absolutely not, especially if it's more of a cultural thing. If it's more of a "hindus make my dick harder" then that's a pretty shitty reason. I'll admit to my hypocrisy in that I prefer east asian/indian women more than my fellow whites simply because I have found them to be more interesting as individuals, also I'm pro-race mixing because idgaf. That being said I'm a kissless virgin with only a few female friends, don't listen to me if youre only looking for sex
>>
I wouldn't date an Indian guy. There cock are gray and uncircumcised. Elephant looking dick. Ick
>>
>>17492530
>That being said, you cannot force people to accept other people.

It goes against instict sure
But trying to do just that is what society is all about
You might have your fucking neighbor but suck it up babydoll, you're in this together
>>
>>17492530
>Fucked up families, lack of identity and self esteem, feeling you don't belong anywhere.

Mixed kids can identify with other mixed kids and families as the trend increases dumbass

>it's just human nature
>being this intellectually lazy
Human nature is an irrelevant concept because it changes accordingly to the material conditions present. Selfishness, egotism and individualism are relatively recent developments in the history of humanity, so they are, per definition, not a part of human nature. Yet this is what is so typically argued, but is blatantly wrong. In hunter-gatherer societies, human nature was sharing of almost all resources, and conforming to a collective. The exact opposite of the current mentality, this is because the term adapts to the current mode of production.

Someone's just content with the status quo and is too scared and lazy to change anything. You are a part of the problem.
>>
>>17492545
*hate your fucking neighbor

I mean it made sense on context but better correct it anyway
>>
>>17491349
>evolution to suit different environments does not create different species
yes it does
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation
>>
>>17492546
>Mixed kids can identify with other mixed kids and families as the trend increases dumbass

Putting everyone in a disadvantaged fucked up situation is a solution? Genius, why didn't I think of that?

>Human nature is an irrelevant concept because it changes accordingly to the material conditions present. Selfishness, egotism and individualism are relatively recent developments in the history of humanity, so they are, per definition, not a part of human nature. Yet this is what is so typically argued, but is blatantly wrong. In hunter-gatherer societies, human nature was sharing of almost all resources, and conforming to a collective. The exact opposite of the current mentality, this is because the term adapts to the current mode of production.

I was going to ask if you were a socialist, jokingly earlier. Guess I should have kept reading first!
>>
>>17492673

Try harder
>>
>>17491880
It's hard to explain, but I think you'd know it when you see it. Like, they're faux-alpha, into nothing but cars and the gym, but they also act the way you'd expect an Indian guy to stereotypically act towards women.
>>
>>17491861
that's funny, I actually have had white girlfriends in the past and lost my v-card to a white girl at age 18

>>17492544
>their cocks are gray

I don't know how any non-dead human being has a gray penis, but mine definitely isn't and also i'm cut
>>
>>17491255
It's called preference not racism.
>>
Also maybe it sounds mean but a lot of the posts in this thread are part of why I think I prefer brown girls. I think I'd be very upset if I got a non-Indian pregnant by accident. I don't want to racemix, racemixed children clearly have some kind of bizarre identity conflict over what race they are. I'd just rather my kids looked like me and the rest of my family.
>>
Not at all. I'm white, and I'd prefer to date within my ehtnicity, but I can't help but find girls ofothdr races attractive. Indian girls are cute af btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
It aint racist man, its just your preference, just as some people prefer skinny people and others prefer chubby people. Human sexuality is weird
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 125x120px
>>17491376

Jokes on you, im black and i like hispanics and asians more than i like other black people, barring light skin black people. White people are ok but i wouldnt go for them first.
>>
>>17493979
>tfw hispanic and no women have ever approached me

I wish you were real
>>
>>17491349
>Evolution to suit different environments does not create different species or races.
>literally the point of evolution
M88...
>>
>>17493221
>that's funny, I actually have had white girlfriends in the past and lost my v-card to a white girl at age 18

Why would you just come onto this Siamese fighting fish forum and just lie like that? Do you have no soul?
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1500x500px
>>17494011

Anon no one will ever approach you or me or anyone else here most likely. You gotta grow some balls and go up to them because if you dont do it then it'll never happen, thats your choice. Its either that or online dating which has... Varied results. Good luck anon in getting that hispanic chick, I believe in you
>>
>>17491255
Well, you're not racist and I can tell you're not some /pol/ memer. What I think is that it doesn't really matter what qualities you like/dislike in different women since in the end you're just crippling yourself. If you feel bad and want to date women of all races go ahead and do it, but if it feels wrong to you don't.
>>
>>17493979
Well being honest a majority of black women aren't exactly attractive
>>
>>17491255
I'm an aged 20 Indian dude. I'm somewhere between medium-brown and light-brown in skin color. Been dating a 19YO white qt 3.14 since 4 years. Yes, from school years and neither her parents nor mine have an issue on this. She's from LA and I'm from Houston.

I'm just saying my experience btw.
>>
>>17494463
It triggers me that Bob Ross isn't in that heaven.
>>
>>17495466
Stay with your race
>>
>>17494211
Indian guys dating white girls is not news, it happens a lot. My brother married a Polish woman, no idea why you'd think I was lying.

>>17495466
This guy's story is not peculiar at all. In fact I think a lot of my friends who are brown dudes like me admit a white girl was their first. Being honest I think white girls are generally "easier" than other women. You have to try with a brown girl.
>>
>>17491255
If having a racial preference is racist then homos are sexist.
>>
>>17495512
Kill yourself
>>
>>17495819
I totally should just like people should stay within their race
>>
>>17491498
>And I am sure that people see me that way due to the one drop rule, which means I share all the disadvantages of being a minority but none of the advantages of being white.
That's funny, because the black community has been a strong proponent of the one drop rule, when it comes to mixed people, because they're afraid their numbers are being diluted in the census.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 228x227px
>>17495375

It depends. Honestly i cant get attracted to most darker girls unless they give me a reason to, like if they dance with me or if they have a nice personality or if i known them for a while. quite honestly this is the same way i feel about most white girls
>>
>>17495937

All Americans are into it because it can be legitimately difficult to tell one light skinned kid from two ethnically black parents from a black/white kid, so it's easier to just lump them all into black.
>>
>>17491597
>Is it fetish? No. I try to look at someone's character and not their shell at the end of the day.
Good luck proving that, as most white men that like Asians do have a fetish.
>>
>>17496080
And the Asian women who like them back have a white fetish.

JK. Asian culture as a whole worships white people, they all have a fetish
>>
>>17491255
This post makes me want to interracially fuck an Indian girl in the mouth
>>
>>17492097
>If race was a social construct then why haven't all Americans started to look more Native American to suit the environment they're now in?
This question is so stupid, I'm not even filling to dignify it with an answer.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.