[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God I fucking hate people so much. It's just a battle of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: that-feel-pc.jpg (51KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
that-feel-pc.jpg
51KB, 648x595px
God I fucking hate people so much. It's just a battle of frames to see who has the strongest reality.

No one cares about other people except for themselves or if that other person can benefit themselves in some way
>>
>>17491224
At least Roger Rabbit escaped it.
>>
>>17491232
by killing 10 people and then himself? fuck that
>>
You need to be 18 years old to browse 4chan.
>>
File: 1465046733618.jpg (368KB, 796x626px) Image search: [Google]
1465046733618.jpg
368KB, 796x626px
>>17491224

You'd be surprised at how wrong you are. Not to say that the following is any more correct, but its ethos is greater, though your argument comes off as strong (and only that).

Bait or not, you triggered me.

Moving on, there is one thing that I claim to be a truth, and it is as follows:

There is a universal goodness worth discovering and sharing in this world.

Your opinion of the idea of "goodness" and "badness" may differ from mine, but I will argue that you have no jurisdiction to make such a claim for which all and anybody would fall under.

A personal example of mine would be the love I have for someone who cares about family, coworkers, and her patients at work. Although she reserves her love for her family, she does on an almost daily basis show that her life would be incomplete without her surroundings, and in that takes her time to make sure every and all is well within her power. She will even bare outstanding hate and in-moment anger to assure the balance and the overall complacency of things is right in her world―her world being those she cares for most.

It is not to say that although in itself arguable, she would be doing all of the above just to preserve herself in body and more importantly in mind. This argument―as valid as it is―is irrelevant to my point for the time being, but I wanted to bring it up for further discussion if it interested anyone enough to bother.

Continuing, she has shown to care in a way I never thought possible for me to experience in my own lifetime. It may be because she has a heart of gold or a mind that's chosen to hold no hard reality over those she cares for, but it goes without saying that she is a prime counter example to your claim.

In continuance to prove caring for others without the hidden motive to only gain something from it is true, I will use my grievance birthed from my separation from her and one of my critical yet ultimately wanting-the-best-for-her dialogues I had with her as another
>>
>>17491391
This guy right op

I love plants and people who love plants i find are good people. There is deginitely a universal goodness which i interpret to be boundless love

Shits for real

Maybe you just need to leave socialmedia and forget about shitty superficial friends
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.