[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think that I am slowly dying. I have been getting progressively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1453910990743-1.jpg (56KB, 182x299px) Image search: [Google]
1453910990743-1.jpg
56KB, 182x299px
I think that I am slowly dying. I have been getting progressively worse over the past few months. I'm 20. I have constant joint pain, poor circulation, extreme fatigue, and a few other problems I can't think of right now. I haven't felt anything in a long time. I only feel emotions maybe a few times a month for no longer than a few minutes. I've been to multiple doctors and they can't find anything. It seems like my body is just falling apart. I don't take drugs or alcohol.

Any suggestions as to what I should do?
>>
can you work?
>>
>>17491124
Yes, but it's starting to get to me.
>>
Youre just a lazy faggot, so yes your body is dying. Go workout
>>
If you have been to multiple doctors and they have not found anything then you are not dying. They're the doctors. It is their job to know if you are dying or not. You have little reasons to doubt the medical knowledge of several experts. Joint pain, poor circulation and fatigue are not symptoms of dying. People who are dying have brain seizures, they have paralysis, they vomit blood, they become blind, they show signs of dementia, they have multiple failing organs and need to be hooked to machines. Your body is not falling apart. Your body has several small but unrelated health issues which you need to approach individually. You are looking for one major cause that would be responsible for everything painful in your life and maybe it just isn't there. If you have many small problems then you should approach them one at the time.
>>
>>17491178
If only I had your intelligence, then I would know working out more definitely doesn't cause more joint pain.

>>17491179
I've already tried approaching them one at a time with no results.
>>
Take a walk. Everyday. Start by getting out of your comfort zone, get some fresh air. Everyday you'll be able to go a bit further and you'll feel a bit less shitty.
>>
>>17491241
I already do that and I still feel shitty.
>>
>>17491222
Ugh god. This is one of those faggot fucking retards that makes a topic, asks for advice, takes NO ONES advice, and just bitches and whines about his life.

Since you won't take anyones advice, let me give you the response you actually want:

OMGZ OP ARE YOU OKAYYYY?? I'm so sorry =( You're so strong. Wow I cant believe what you have to go through =((((( My thoughts and prayers are truly with you ='(

OP. Do some yoga. You can find an app that has yoga workouts you just follow along on your phone, for may $4-5$. Whine and bitch through the whole first session. It's good for exercise, and helps with joint pain and flexibility. I lift heavy weights (Can bench 225+ and squat almost 315) and I can easily say yoga is the best exercise you can do for real health, despite what any weightlifter says.Do yoga.

Let me guess, you don't have a phone or credit or some other fag fucking bitch and moan excuse?
>>
>>17491259
Then start working out and check your diet too while you're at it
>>
File: 1471558137727.jpg (42KB, 640x730px) Image search: [Google]
1471558137727.jpg
42KB, 640x730px
>>17491265
I'm not looking for that shit. I haven't done yoga. Does it stop joint pain?
>>
>>17491285
It could help, but joint pain is probably a pervasive thing that you will have to deal with. Have you tried OTC pain medication?

And as far as looking into an overall cause for your pains, have you had any blood tests done? Seen a rheumatologist? Gotten your thyroid checked? Seen a cardiologist for the circulatory problems? Systemic problems like what you describe usually need a care team to give you any meaningful diagnosis. I'd start with through blood work and go from there.

It's also best to go to a doctor with a plan and a script of what you need to say with questions and to temper your expectations. Recognize how many people a doctor sees in a day who say "it hurts" and there really is no reason for it. God forbid you leave with a diagnosis of "fibromyalgia" or some other horseshit.
>>
>>17491577
I've tried otc meds, didn't help much. I had a blood test done last week testing for a number of different things. Doc told me everything was good on the blood test. I haven't seen a rheumatologist. Thyroid is good. I haven't seen a cardiologist.
>>
>I don't take drugs or alcohol.
Well guess what it's time to start doing?
>>
>>17491092
seek profesional psychological help
your true problems are clearly not physical
>>
>>17491722
I dont understand. How is joint pain not physical? Out of everything the joint pain is the worst.
>>
Do you have "double-jointed" joints? Mine overextend when I straighten my legs or arms and regular intensive use of either without staying extremely focused on not fully straightening (which actually goes further than simply straight) causes me to be in a lot of arthritic pain. I have chronic tennis elbow, knee pains and carpal tunnel. I'm only 22.

The constant fatigue and lack of feeling sounds like depression, which I also have. I have poor circulation and low blood pressure and have to take vitamins and iron to feel semi-normal. Maybe it'seems placebo but worth a shot.

My best advice is to take supplements of the vital metals and B vitamins, and to exercise very lightly with low impact such as in a swimming pool. You need to exercise and try to elevate your heart rate without putting a lot of strain on your joints. If you aren't getting good sleep look into getting assistance with that and possibly with depression if you haven't already (I have done both with little result to show for it, your mileage may vary).

You sound like me. Take every day one hour at a time.
>>
>>17491821
I don't have double joints. My knees, the outside middle portion of my feet, and lower back make it painful to stand. I used to swim a lot, but I can't now. I haven't been able to find a place to swim.
>>
>>17491092
Burnout? The symptoms might be different from person to person but it turned my brain to shit.
>>
>>17491092
change your daily routine, and your diet faggot.

unfortunatly People dont die as quick as you think
>>
sounds like diabetus because you sound like a fat fuck who does nothing but complain.
>>
>>17491913
Yes that's actually how advice works. You tell people your problems and they give you feedback on how to fix what's wrong. I'm on the low end of my weight range.
>>
>>17491908
It seems like burnout, but I don't have any problems with my job.
>>
I suggest stop going to the doctor and start a diet. Try a diet very low on fat which will improve circulation. Cut out all the meat, junk food, and especially DAIRY. See how you feel. Try doing research on a low fat vegan diet.
>>
>>17491092
Fuck, man! I will tell you the truth. We are all slowly dying, but you are like Usain Bolt of dying.
I felt like this in the past, pretty much the same. I just smoke some weed now and then. I'm happy all the time now, I like to go outside, talk to people and I feel awesome.
But that's just my piece of advice.
>>
>>17492007
I'm getting tested for a connective tissue disorder I might have. Apparently it is a degenerative condition. I tested positive on two tests, but the only definitive test is a genetic test. I eat mostly chicken, vegetables, rice, and potatoes. I don't eat much junk food. I don't think I would go vegan.
>>
>>17492011
I would do that if I was able to, but I can't because of my job.
>>
>>17492019
Piss in a bottle now and freeze it, then you can try to smoke and if it does help you you can just stop and use your frozen piss if needed.
>>
>>17492024
That's a risk I don't want to take. If I ever get caught I'd lose a lot of money. Before doing drugs I'd go get some strong painkillers from doc.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.