[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm stuck I spend every day feeling sad, there's nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1471310812222.jpg (183KB, 1440x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1471310812222.jpg
183KB, 1440x1044px
I'm stuck

I spend every day feeling sad, there's nothing that can distract me anymore.

I moved out of my parent's house the day before I turned 18, and recently got out of a 2 year relationship where I was getting hit and made fun of.

I'm very bitter and I feel like I've been defeated. I just want to feel normal again so I can focus on bettering myself, no matter what it is I think of accomplishing the immediate conclusion is "There's no way I'll be able to."

How do I muster up some confidence? I'm trying to set up psychologist meetings but none of them have responded yet.

I feel particularly bitter towards women, and I don't think I'll ever be able to satisfy one of them for the "long run".

I remember wanting a family and stuff, now I have no sense of direction or aspirations.

Thanks for reading my blog, it's easier for me to write things down if I'm expecting someone to read it and help me.

If you've ever been abused by a woman can you tell me how it affected you?
>>
Confidence is a meme.

You either have money or you're struggling. Anyone who's confident without money is retarded.
>>
Oh yeah, I feel defeated because I got beat up and sent back to my parent's house. It's kind of humiliating
>>
>>17489502
Money is a meme
>>
Hello. Yes, you can be severly damaged by the abusive relationship with toxic person. It's not about being "strong" or "weak" because when you are in relationship you should put your guard down and in trusting and loving someone you make yourself vulnerable to them for the sake of relation and other person happyness. Unfortunetely is leaves you open for all kind of nasty.

I would want to ask you, do you really think you were normal and mentally healthy before said relationship? Or was this relationship just the latest of fucked up things that happened to you. Most well adjusted, healthy people don't go into relationships with toxic people or let themselves be abused. My go to "place" to find dysfunctions are parents. What were your parents like? Hit me up with an e-mail on [email protected] if you want to talk in a little more private enviroment and on a chat.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.