[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've started using Tinder, and I have a few questions:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
I've started using Tinder, and I have a few questions:

1) How do you get successful with it? Any strategies you recommend?
2) I just moved to Boston for grad school. Will I get success in this environment?
3) Tinder goes through waves where all it shows me is ugly and often enormous girls, and then other waves where it shows me more gorgeous girls than I can handle. Why is this?
4) Is the 'super like' a good idea? I usually try to super like girls that really appeal to me, and that seem realistic for me. Is alerting them of my existence a good idea? Does it actually help my chances?
>>
>>17489430
>using tinder in 2016
>>
>strategies
the owners of tinder have got you over a barrel and are just going to town on that ass
>>
>>17489435
It's a free app. The only thing they're benefitting from is having one more person to show their ads to - ads for products that aren't even geared toward me. When their advertisers figure out that they need to stop rewarding apps for advertising to people outside of their target audience we'll be in trouble, but it'll probably be a few years before they change their model.
>>
Not too much text.

4 pictures (at least 1 full body and 1 smiling)

Start conversation by commenting on something about the girls pictures or text. For example:

>"Cute dog, what's its name?"

(Don't forget to include smileys like the one that cries while laughing or the one that winks)

Good luck
>>
>>17489430
>1) How do you get successful with it? Any strategies you recommend?
I could go on that topic for hours, but most important advice is to move the discussion away from it as soon as possible. The rest depends a lot on what you're looking for.

>3) Tinder goes through waves where all it shows me is ugly and often enormous girls, and then other waves where it shows me more gorgeous girls than I can handle. Why is this?
Because girls look better when you're in the mood and because randomness is streaky.

>4) Is the 'super like' a good idea? I usually try to super like girls that really appeal to me, and that seem realistic for me. Is alerting them of my existence a good idea? Does it actually help my chances?
It'll increase you chance to get a match a lot, but I feel like it sets a bad dynamics afterwards. I'd say almost never use it unless it's really a unicorn. I've used it like once in the past 6 months.
>>
>>17489430
1. Be attractive
2. If you're attractive, yes
3. Nobody knows for sure, but I've heard that Tinder shows people based on how attractive you are (pass-to-swipe ratio). They'll still throw in uggos and beauties to balance things out either way.
4. Yes, it does. Girls are more likely to swipe right if they already know you're interested (you know what, he's not bad, why not give him a shot?) It won't help you land the girl who's astronomically out of your league, but it may help with that girl who's just barely out of your reach normally.
>>
If you have no game irl, tinder won't save you.
t. a good looking person enjoying lots of matches but the farthest I got was a few first dates that didn't lead to anything, and it was all with girls who initiated texting.
Also it's boring and shallow and awkard desu.
>>
>>17489430

>2016
>tinder

Go outside and actually talk to these women. They have over 100 other guys hitting them up through there.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.