[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in my last year of high school and I've never been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
I'm in my last year of high school and I've never been in a serious relationship. I'm not too attractive I will be honest I'm 5'7 and 150 pounds. Losing weight is not an option because I've been recovering from bulimia for nearly two years.
I've dated a few guys but it never lasted past a month. Mostly due to me not wanting to date a guy who
1. Does drugs
2. Is not the definition of "ghetto"
I plan on pursuing a career in gynecology and my grades reflect that. I've had one guy date me twice in three months just because his dad approved of me, while in "secret" he was dating other girls. I have a great sense of humor (dark humor), I'm very easy to get along with so why is it that I can't seem to find myself in a nice relationship. Btw please no "maybe it's because your a N*gger" I know how that's the go to answer for 4chan. Also that's me in the picture.
>>
I personally think you're gorgeous OP.

My last girlfriend was from Trinidad and we were together for around 8 years. We met completely by chance by hanging out with a group of friends I almost never hang out with.

If you keep meeting low quality individuals then I would expand your social network to include the type of people you would want to surround yourself with. Hold yourself to a higher level and it will eventually happen.

Of course I'm a white male in his thirties so obviously our experience is different so take from it as you will.
>>
Why can't you find a guy who isn't slutty, ghetto or does drugs?
>>
>>17489427
That's a great idea thanks I never thought of that.
>>
>>17489428
Being that that's the majority of my school it's pretty difficult to find anyone different. Also the fact that I live in a bad neighborhood doesn't help either.
>>
Have you ever thought it's because you look like a human microphone?
>>
>>17489441
Nah I thought it's because I looked like broccoli.
>>
>>17489419
Do something with your hair. I'm all for natural but a straight up fro is kind of off putting. Try getting it styled into one of those curly fros or whatever it's called. Also, update your wardrobe, you kind off look like a grandma. Wear light makeup too.

Badabing badaboom, you'll look decent.
>>
File: image.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
>>17489452
Light makeup as in lipgloss and eyeliner?
By curly fro do you mean this?
Thanks for the input.
>>
>>17489436
If I were to guess, you live in like Baltimore or some slum in Chicago where you're isolated around bad neighborhoods. Just a guess since you're black and probably American.

No offense. I would just get out of there, try online dating with guys several miles away in good neighborhoods. Since you're attractive it would work

I used to live in a bad neighborhood and all the guys were slutty and bragged about it so I think you won't find anyone nearby.
>>
>>17489462
Yes and yes.

Also, do as >>17489427 says. Surround yourself with people who reflect you. I'm pretty sure you'll find someone OP. Good luck.
>>
>>17489477
Thank you I will take this advice!
>>
>>174894
No offense taken being that you are right and statistics do support your claim. I will give it a try thanks.
>>
>>17489419
Horrible haircut. Grandma glasses. Midlife crisis, former hippy mom clothes.
FIX YOURSELF YOU SLAG.
Also, work out. Nice hips and a flat stomach in a meaty girl makes me diamonds.
>>
>>17489523
Hey. Relax.

My only advice is don't be too hard on yourself. I think your fashion sense is fine and unique, as long as its not overly zany or you have body odor.

As the above anon said, do expand your social circle with higher value people. You're gonna be a doctor one day, college is tons mature then HS. Don't fret and rush things, it's better to be a unopened rose, waiting to bloom and blossom up to the right person then to be damaged goods halfway before college. I adore black girls btw.

>Inb4 faggot

Whatevs
>>
File: solid dick.jpg (69KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
solid dick.jpg
69KB, 500x428px
>>17489544
Quit avoiding the point, I am completely right.
Fuck off, touchy-feely assholes. I give reasonable, straight advice. You over-analyze and go with the "EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT EVENTUALLY" meme. You help nobody.
FAGGOT.
>>
>>17489570
Everything WILL work out if they put in work to it!!! No work= Nothing

I'm not disregarding your advice at all, but rather telling you to relax from telling this teenager she looks like someone going through a mid-life crisis lel. Id rather wife a simple girl like her than a hoe ass hoe wearing brand name Gucci glasses with a plastic pink bowtie on the side. Now that shit is stupid
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.