[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my boyfriend and i only have sex like once every two weeks. it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1470154922246.jpg (85KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
1470154922246.jpg
85KB, 600x725px
my boyfriend and i only have sex like once every two weeks. it's not enough for me. I've asked him and he says he's still attracted to me and wants to do it once a day but he's tired. i hit on him and try to initiate every day but he ignores it or when he doesn't he just lies there and says "fine climb on top and do whatever". I've even said I'm willing to do anything and try new things.

I'm really getting sick of it because it ruins the mood for me if i have to beg for it and if i don't come from his dick he won't give me any foreplay or help finishing me off afterwards.

he sais he'll try harder to initiate but nothing has changed. we've been together 2 years only. it wasn't like this before. we're 20 and im an above average looking person. i can't figure out what's wrong. i thought men were supposed to have high libido their whole lives.

tldr: boyfriend's sex drive is dead
>>
>>17489248
i forgot...

i feel him being tired is an excuse because he has time and energy to do things like go out with friends and his entire day is mostly sleeping and watching tv. i try to sex all throughout the day, can there really not be a single time he's not tired? we don't even have school yet, i feel like it'll be so much worse when we do.
>>
Well, it is an excuse. Being tired is an excuse that's seldom actually real. Hell, you can be tired as shit and still fuck.

First thing is first, we're in the classic situation of one partner chasing another. What I mean is, the more you ask and try to get sex, the more he'll say no and try to run. You see the problem, the more you try (to get it) the more he tries (to avoid it). This is a game that we all play.

There are two things you should think about;

>Is this issue a sign of a bigger issue?

I'm not saying that you're going to find out that everything is a lie and that he doesn't have real hands etc, but this could be any number of things. He might not feel so secure, might feel a bit unable to pleasure you, basically, it helps to do a spring clean. Sex is really important and when your dynamic is, well, not dynamic, then it can be, but is not always, a sign that you ain't feeling so close. Hence why I'd cut the chasing antics (either you or he), as it's just going to make it worse.

>What can I do?

Actually, I don't know. You could back off for a while, and see if the lack of pressure makes a difference. Or just have a good old sit down and talk about it (actually set aside time for this so that you can both like chill and be ready, you shouldn't do it near/around sex because it's just going to make it worse). This is sensitive and personal to you both so tread lightly.

Hope you get fucked soon.
>>
>>17489248
>im an above average looking person
that doesn't count for shit. My wife ain't exactly the prettiest but her smell is intoxicating and her tits and chubby belly simply fantastic. I fuck her up to 8 times a day if our schedule and mood allow it.
>>
>>17489286
I've tried talking to him about insecurity he might have, he has a small dick and extra weight but i can still come from it alone, actively enjoy giving him head and this wasn't an issue in the beginning so i don't know what changed. this doesn't excuse the fact that he's only given me head 2 in 2 years in spite of asking all the time. hygene isn't an issue i thouroughly wash every time. when asked he says he just doesn't like it.

this is directly hurting my self esteeme and i feel less close to him.
>>
>>17489292
I'm saying it's not an issue. enjoy your hamplanet though
>>
>>17489301
Hey uh MAYBE
just MAYBE
find somebody else to fuck you
It's not really rocket science and if you are as attractive as you say
I don't see a reason for you to stay with a small dick fat nigga that wont even bother to fulfill ur basic needs
i mean unless ur married or some shit i'd say drop him lol
he clearly isn't TRYING to co-operate
You can try and justify his actions/lack of interest and honesty, but i doubt it will make shit better
Gl&Hf
>>
This same exact thing happened with me and my ex boyfriend OP, but it was because he was cheating on me, so that might be a possibility you should look into.
>>
>>17489292
>that doesn't count for shit
lul
just cuz u settle for an ugly fat bitch doesn't mean she has to do the same
go get u some considerate chad dick senpai
>>
>>17489314
>>17489314
>>17489314
>>
He is probably spending most of the day jerking off, and when you come around he is all dried up (libido) or libedo i dont know what the fuck you spell it but yeah he is cummed out.
>>
>>17489308
He's talking about smell
Sex isn't about someone being pretty or handsome enough but about chemistry

I had a really ugly gf when I was young and her smell was amazing and out of this world. It would just turn me on.

Maybe that's the problem
Are you usig pills?
>>
Love how women just do not get how a man can be tired of the way you feel. I never fuckin understood what was so hard about understanding men like different pussy. Steak is great, right? Would you eat it every single day, every day, nothing else? Humans are not monogamous creatures. It takes a woman nine months to give birth, but the guy can get multiple women pregnant every day. That isn't a coincidence. Of course, sleeping around is sleezy and displays low values, but the instinct is still there unfortunately.

There are multiple issues here.
You both are too young and inexperienced to FULLY understand and appreciate a monogamous relationship, so unfortunately you two won't know what you have until it's over and you're with other people.

It isn't that he has no sex drive. He's just tired of sex with you. So, if you want to arouse him (which this shouldn't be entirely on you, but unfortunately it is what it is), then you need to change your packaging and sexual tactics. New hairstyle, new perfume, new clothing and look up better ways to have sex, and incorporate styles you haven't tried. With enough tools at your disposal, you can do enough different things that your partner won't get tired of you as fast. Also lose some weight. Don't get a fucking attitude about this, just do it. Unless he's a chubby chaser, he'd be more attracted to you if you lost some weight. "But he said he likes my weight". Do you really think he'd be dumb enough to ever say you should lose weight? Just fucking do it, don't be stupid butthurt about this.

Lastly, this is obviously partially on him as well. Not all your fault. If he loved the way he looked, he'd be more comfortable and willing to be naked with you. I love the way I look naked, as narcissistic as it sounds, and I enjoy when the girl enjoys my body. You can't really make him workout, but maybe plant the seed in his head. Involve him in your gym time or something. Say you'd feel safer working out if he were there.
>>
>>17489308
>>17489315
I can smell your sexual frustration from here...
>>
>>17489313
i didn't ask for advice to fix something with the intention of throwing it in the garbage. he's a 20 year old man. there must be some other problem there
>>
>>17489323
i asked him to stop to see if it helped.
>>
>>17489248
If it's an obvious problem maybe just sit back and wait for him to try it with you, if he feels pressured it may be putting him off like its a chore for him not pleasure
>>
>>17489327
cuz if i dont wanna settle for a fat ugly nypho im sexually frustrated
>>17489329
thats ur best bet
idk what ur point is with 'trying to fix' shit
ur 20, u dont even have to settle
this man aint even TRYING to co-operate
also there's a good chance he's either cheating on you or severely depressed
and even if he were to be depressed, he should've prob said it to his 2 yr gf
look, u obviously have feelings for this nigger, and as long as that is the case, you will have understanding and sympathy in cases you really shouldn't
what ever though, either he changes or you WILL get to a point where u break up with him
>>
>>17489326
this guy thinks he knows me. practice reading comprehension.

>lose weight
i weigh 90 pounds at 5'2".

>try new stuff
i said i try to have sex in public, encourage new fetishes, ask him to spank and choke me, dress up, role play, new hair clothes and perfume just this week, totally down and willing to do anything.

this is NOT the issue. he is very vanilla. I've tried suggesting and doing so many things its rediculous. he only wants vanilla...
>>
>>17489301

>>17489286 Here, if the man don't want to get over his insecurity then he ain't going to. Insecurities take a while to come out, while novelties wear off and such.

>he's only given me head 2 in 2 years in spite of asking all the time.

It's appalling that he's only done it twice, but also I'd just quit asking and move on. I mean this entire situation sounds a bit boring really.
>>
>>17489337
this isn't really a solution. i don't want to wait the two weeks it takes him to want to have sex. it's not enough for me.
>>
>>17489326
I love how the point of this post is for the woman in this relationship to go out of her way and comfort zone to satisfy and fix shit up for the man, and ultimately to put on the pants in the relationship for a cuck who is completely un-communicative and fairly vague in elaborations for his low-libido.
Check your ego, senpai.
>>
>>17489331
you really think he stopped dude? I doubt it.
>>
>>17489358
>It's appalling that he's only done it twice, but also I'd just quit asking and move on. I mean this entire situation sounds a bit boring really.
This.
>>
>>17489347
Firstly, don't be such a cunt. You asked for advice and I gave it based off what I know. I think I'm seeing why your bf doesn't want to touch you, ya fuckin' bonerkill.

If you have tried changing all your presentation then it's not the package he's tored with. It's what's inside. You don't stimulate him intellectually or emotionally anymore. Thanks for playing.

>>17489361
Hey you fucking fishmouthed, obnoxiously loud glasses wearing, hair dyed fat feminist: reread my fucking post and notice where I put blame on the guy as well and even said try to get him to change by getting him to work out, and even said UNFORTUNATELY it is what it is. HE'S not interested in HER, and SHE came here for advice so I said things SHE can do to fix it. Think for a second how weird that would be if I gave the guy all this advice by proxy through a thread his gf made. Imagine her later "Hey hun I printed out some advice a bunch of strangers gave you for a problem you didn't know you had". You cunt. I made it clear multiple times they both have things to work on.
>>
>>17489364
That chicks got a big ol' nose.

That's a big ol' fucking nose she's got.

Why you keep posting that big ol' fuckin nosed girl?

What a big ass fuckin nose!
>>
>>17489375
I'm a dude, senpai.
And I think that the guy is a little bitch.
Why the fuck should his girl waste time and do all that shit, when she can just go get some Grade A Chad Dick (tm).
Also I love how 80% of the post was blaming this bitch, and then saying at the end of your little faggot post:
>This is partially the guy's fault
No. It's entirely his fault since he doesn't know how to use his damn mouth.
Fuck you.
>>
>>17489380
not him but big noses are fuckin hot
>>
>>17489375
holy fuck have you tried stepping outside/not being on /pol/ for 10 minutes buddy
>>
I hate the idea that men are always down to fuck, no matter when, where, or who, and if they don't want to, there must be something wrong with them or they must be gay.

Now, I'm not saying that your boyfriend is in the right, two weeks is kinda extreme, but too many women believe men are just insatiable sex robots waiting to put their dick in something.

My last girlfriend wanted to screw ALL THE TIME. I mean, she was constantly wet. For me it became like a fucking chore. I wanted to go have a beer and watch the game, not suffocate on her tits in my face that I didn't even like that much. Or if I was horny, I wanted to go rub one out for 15 minutes, not have to consider anyone else's feelings or wants, cum into a napkin, wash my hands, and go about my day.

Sex is great, but shit.

Anyways OP, I don't have much advice besides maybe just explaining how much you love him and how you'd like to have sex more. Check if he's jerking off a bunch. Shit, maybe tell him he's getting fat and to hit the gym. Just don't expect him to go from 0 to 60 and want to fuck 8 times a day.
>>
>>17489393
Having pussy around you 24/7 turns most men like that.
Sex just like everything else should be taken with a grain of not salt, but MODERATION.
I mean even as a pussy hungry teen, fucking every day made pussy stale for me, where i might even preffer to rub one off.
But just ignoring your girl's wants/needs/desires all the time when she's super sympathetic is just not considerate.
>>
>>17489380
>>17489380
dunno i loved her and shes dead and i got a bunch of pics and i post them as tribute. And i still fap to her memory even though we spoke like once.
>>
>>17489405
jesus christ anon
how did she die wtf
>>
>>17489248
>high libido

they do but I guess he is tired of fucking the same girl. I am virgin but I can tell fucking the same girl for a while can get boring and old.
>>
>>17489386
Didn't say (or care) about your gender. You're a fucking numale that thinks all men are rapists. It's a mutual issue between the two of them because neither of them are handling this like experienced couples, since they AREN'T experienced, as I already said. Get fukt kid. I was married for 9 years and have banged out over 16 hoes. I know how to make a relationship work or just get in a girls pants. I've been to enough marriage counseling to know no one is innocent in a relationship. The moment you said it's entirely his fault is the moment you made it crystal clear that I have more relationship experience rhan you, and that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about at ALL.

>>17489391
How am I even supposed to respond to that? "Yes"? "No"? I've never even been on /pol/, but whatever. If pushing he narrative that 'anyone who disagrees with overly liberal faggots are blind /pol/ retards' is what you want to push, have at it. You seem like an idiot though, accusing people who have never even clicked on /pol/.
>>
>>17489409
drugs
>>
>>17489450
Was it cocaine? I bet she can snort a lot of cocaine with that big ol' goddamn nose. Jesus christ, wow.

Holy fuck, would you just look at that thing.

She's got a BIG OL' NOSE.
>>
>>17489442

>I was married for 9 years and have banged out over 16 hoes

Damn it took your ex-wife nine years to find out you got a small dick? Took me nine seconds lol

Also just FYI

>no one is innocent in a relationship
>I have more relationship experience rhan you, and that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about at ALL

Literally, you contradicted yourself beyond belief here. Well done lad, no penis and an idiot.
>>
>>17489375
his idea of a stimulating conversation is about video games which i do actually know enough to talk about. i can't imagine that's the problem since he still hangs out and talks to me. just not sex
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.