[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Scared bf will leave me all the time >He's doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (80KB, 1092x589px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
80KB, 1092x589px
>Scared bf will leave me all the time
>He's doing very well for himself career wise but I'm struggling to find even a minimum wage job
>Constantly think about him and what he must think of me
>A few weeks ago I got the chance to look through all his emails, skype and steam convo's etc.
>He doesn't seem to think of me much at all
>I'm only mentioned three or four times in 6 months worth of conversations he's had with friends, and even then it's a sentence or two
>As a kick to the teeth he replies to his friends faster and seems more interested in their conversations than he does ours

What do I do now? Do I confront him about it or pretend I didn't see anything?
>>
So he's not showing signs of cheating, that means your part of his normal life. He doesn't need to parade you like a shiny toy.
>>
Sounds normal. Not flirting with anyone, not talking down to you, only casually mentioning you in friendly conversation with his friends as it would be best.

Stop worrying.
>>
>>17489184
>finds absolutely nothing will snooping
Anon, it honestly sound like you have an amazing boyfriend. He has his shit together and doesn't share private(you) stuff.
>>
>>17489184
First, you're awful for going through his stuff. That's deeply disrespectful.
You can't read his mind.

>I'm only mentioned three or four times in 6 months worth of conversations he's had with friends, and even then it's a sentence or two
What's wrong about it?
No need to brag or discuss about private matters with friends.

>As a kick to the teeth he replies to his friends faster and seems more interested in their conversations than he does ours
Stop bitching.
>>
>>17489184

Self centered twat
Fuck off
bros before hoes.
>>
>>17489184
there really isn't anything to worry about. he may not mention you to other people but that doesn't mean he doesn't care or love you.
>>
>>17489208
>>17489219
This, you don't deserve him.
Stop wasting time snooping on his shit and get a job bagging groceries in a supermarket or cleaning houses. If you are too good for that then you are part of the problem.
>>
By invading his privacy you have now betrayed his trust more than he has to you. Think about that for a bit and let it sink in. You are worse at being a good girlfriend than he is at being a boyfriend.
>>
Fucking retard. Let him know you snooped on him so he can dump your dumbass.

He literally has done nothing wrong, and you're thinking about "confronting" him.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>17489269
lol ino right?
>how dare you respect me as a person!
>>
Okay so aside from all the people hating because you're a girl...

>Scared bf will leave me all the time

You need to accept the fact that this is your problem. Worrying about him leaving will make it happen, and worrying about it is probably the most negative thing in your relationship RN.

>He's doing very well for himself career wise but I'm struggling to find even a minimum wage job

Again, this is your insecurity.

>Constantly think about him and what he must think of me

You need to practice constantly thinking about you and what you think of yourself.

>A few weeks ago I got the chance to look through all his emails, skype and steam convo's etc.

You did disrespect his privacy and, well, let's just say that you decided he doesn't think much of you before looking. Looking only confirmed your insecurity, because you're looking to prove it. The fact that he doesn't mention you much is kind of good because at least he's not nagging or saying bad things about you, perhaps he feels incredibly secure.

Look this has to be said but, maybe he's just more into the conversations with them. Sometimes my girlfriend bores the hell out of me, but that's because we talk on a daily basis, about all sorts of shit, down to like what sort of yoghurt I'm eating.

>What do I do now? Do I confront him about it or pretend I didn't see anything?

Lady, you have to confront yourself. This isn't really about your boyfriend at all, it's entirely about you and your own lack of confidence. If I were you, I would not mention that you looked through his emails, but try to talk to him about how you feel, and show him that you recognise this is your problem.

tl;dr - Don't worry about it & get your own life.
>>
get a job you pathetic NEET
>>
>>17489184
It sounds like you're thinking much of him either, since you care so little for his privacy.
>>
>>17489184

T H O T H
>>
>>17489279
>Okay so aside from all the people hating because you're a girl...
quote a single post in this thread that says anything about her being a girl, I'll wait.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (13KB, 269x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
13KB, 269x300px
>>17490184
Yes? Do you need something?
>>
>>17489184
How many times did you mention him in such convos in the last 6 months? I loved my gf to bits but wouldn't write about her. Only if asked how the relationship was going
>>
OP here. Im actually a gay guy
>>
>>17490349
makes no difference
>>
He's probably keeping you until something better comes along, or he gets bored.

Don't make it hard for him to leave, that's my tip.
>>
>>17489184
This reminds me of my past relationship, but its all over so I have nothing to worry about. You should probably talk to him.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.