[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(not a native speaker) my boyfriend recently broke up with me(actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

(not a native speaker)
my boyfriend recently broke up with me(actually it came from both ends but we had a stupid ass fight and we both regret it) and we're about to get back together kinda idk but i've had this best friend of mine(he's also the one who brought us together) and in the last couple of months he ended up liking me(ffs) and well the fight we had(i and my bf) was about lies, the friend told me some stuff that i really wanted to adress to my bf, so we ended up having a huge fight about it. however some stuff was taken out of context and some stuff was true. now my friend is telling me he'll never talk to me again and shit if i do go back with my bf
'
idk what to do
>>
If you don't even back with your boyfriend to keep your friendship then you don't have a choice but to get with your best friend. If you want to do that then so be it. If you don't, then you shouldn't try keeping your best friend because you'll inevitably friendzone him. That's torture.
If you do get back with your boyfriend then prepare to lose your friend. But you can tell yourself it's the best for him as well because he will eventually get over it instead of becoming friendzoned for years.
In short: don't friendzone anyone and if you still love your ex then get together. If you really don't want to hurt your friend in any way then the only valid move is to not make a move at all (zugzwang) and don't get back to your ex and finish your friendship.
>>
Basically this friend is saying that if you return to your boyfriend he is going to cut you off. This generally happens because people hate the feeling of unrequited love. It is unhealthy for them to Continue on the premise as a friend to you when it is not their desire. If you want your cake and eat it too I would try to explain to your friend that you really value his opinion and general guidance. If necessary make up some bills hit reason why you and him can not be together. If you are planning on getting back with your be this is your best shot but understand that there is a good chance that you still lose this friend no matter what you do.
>>
>>17489179
yeah, you allowed your male friend to blow up your relationship
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.