[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I drink I have the tendency to whip my dick out. I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20160814-WA0001.jpg (203KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160814-WA0001.jpg
203KB, 3264x1836px
Whenever I drink I have the tendency to whip my dick out. I am not even kidding. For some reason I love to undress when I'm drunk. People don't seem to mind most of the time, and say it was funny as fuck. But I'd like to enjoy getting drunk while wearing clothes. Wut do?
>>
Do you undress because your hot and for comfort reasons or you just enjoy getting naked when wasted? My (male) roommate usually strips down to his underwear when naked because he just prefers to wear as little clothing as possible
>>
>>17489115
I just really seem to enjoy getting naked. Not sure I can't remember why I did it half the time.
>>
>>17489102

Easy fix.

Go out drinking with someone who will beat the shit out of you for it..
>>
>>17489124
Do I strike you as a cunt who hangs out with mudslimes?
>>
>>17489102
Surprised no one has taken a picture of you , and sent it to all your contacts.
>>
>>17489130
Almost all my contacts have seen me buttnaked. So they can send if they want.
>>
>>17489102
Learn to drink in moderation?

Like its cool to get trashy drunk once in a while but nobody wants to hang out with that one train wreck who goes from zero to WOOOOO the minute alcohol comes out.

Someday you're gonna be drinking with the wrong person and they're gonna take that dick shit as sexual harassment someday and it's gonna fuck your life up. Learn to slow your roll, and get a good buzz without going overboard. Read the situation better, and don't get drunker than is called for.
>>
>>17489102
Dont get that drunk, learn moderation.

If you genuinely have to get that drunk to have a good time, then you have other problems to worry about..
>>
>>17489102
>>17489128
You have to be 18 to post here. If you are then I'm sorry you haven't learned the slightest bit of self-control by now and have to ask 4chan to tell you how to drink alcohol without being a complete tool.
>People don't seem to mind most of the time, and say it was funny as fuck.
They think you are a tool, but funny enough to keep hanging out with.
>>
>>17489115
>roommate usually strips down to his underwear when naked
>strips down to his underwear when naked
>when naked
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.