[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ugly as fuck >being sexual abused as a child by other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1471508182979.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1471508182979.png
11KB, 645x773px
>tfw ugly as fuck
>being sexual abused as a child by other kids
>both the gf i ever had cheated on me and led on me
>didn't even fucked them, only kissed
>one of them told me "you are the most pathetic and disgusting person i ever seen, no woman nor a man would ever touch you. You should kill yourself."
>she sends me a pic of her face full of cum
>since that day i have nightmares about her every night for already two years
>no friends in real life, family hate me
>mom even said one time she should abort me

The sole reason i am alive is out of spite. I'm not going to allow her to be right even if she's correct about me.

I fucking hate myself and if i could ever wish for something ia to be a monster like the edgy faggot that i am.

Is there any way out of this shit? I don't know anymore. I don't want this shit.
>>
You know that you arent trying your hardest so any advice is really just wasted effort, but here it is anyways.

People with horrifying birth defects still manage to find love, so get over yourself. Put forth some effort in making yourself look as good as you can and stop basing your opinion of yourself on what other assmasters have to say about you.

Fix your attitude, because "woe is me" is a massive turnoff to anyone and everyone.

Stop treating everything as if "this is my only chance!"

People and relationships are a dime a dozen, dont waste time moping around, move on to bigger and better things.

Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>17488917
I did tried my best. I managed to go down 30kgs.
I don't reveal any of my "true feeling" in public. Just being a silent guy.
I don't treat anything as a chance. I'm just don't know what i did even do wrong.
>>
You didn't do anything wrong. You can go a step further and do the right thing by posting that pic
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.