[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/. Long story short, I'm an r9ker / 4chaner that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1462390775041.jpg (20KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
1462390775041.jpg
20KB, 480x304px
Sup /adv/. Long story short, I'm an r9ker / 4chaner that got sucked into a crazy party life in college. My female friend came over to my house today and we went to the most notroious frat in our college. She started getting cuddly with a guy and I told her that I was gonna leave after about an hour of that.

I did, but I feel like I should have stayed and baby sitted her.

We are very old friends and I'm afraid that I abandoned her at our most rapey frat. Did I do wrong, or is it not my problem?
>>
A friend would have stuck around to make sure she was going to be okay, not gone home because they're butthurt she's getting with another guy. Don't call yourself her friend if you're not going to act like one
>>
>>17488741
>crazy party life.
>goes to one party.
>ditches friend after an hour.
>crazy party life.

mfw
>>
>>17488746
>A friend would have stuck around to make sure she was going to be okay
He's not her baby sitter. It's pretty stupid to expect friends to hang around a party they're not having fun at just so you can get finger banged at a frat house known for being full of rapists.

In fact the bigger question to me is why would you want to party at a place only known for date rape?
>>
>>17488750
> We got sucked into a crazy party life in college and I left my friend in the arms of a stranger
> We are very old friends but I don't know if I should respect her actions or if I should act as a guarding dog
I don't feel like giving any advice to you.

>>17488746
> Don't call yourself her friend if you're not going to act like one
He's a friend, not her dad. Maybe she wanted to cuddle and spend the night with that guy and she didn't needed to be watched over. Maybe I'm wrong and she made a bad decision and she'll be angry at OP for not wasting his night checking if she was raped while drunk. We'll never know because both OP and her friend are stupid.
>>
>>17488759
Given the sort of place they were at, it's perfectly reasonable to expect someone who calls themselves someone else's friend to stick around, or at least take them with them when they leave. A friend definitely would not have just left their supposed friend at such a dodgy place.
>>
>>17488764
An intelligent person wouldn't be getting finger banged at a place known only for date rape. It's asinine to expect people to throw their night away so you can keep acting like an idiot.
>>
>>17488770
Why are you so fixated on finger banging?
>>
>>17488789
Would it be better if she was straight up fucking the man who thought it was a good idea to join a frat full of date rapists?
>>
this thread made me laugh
>>
>>17488741
Nope, I would have bounced the fuck out too. I'd honestly take it a step further and start cutting ties with said friend. She went to a place that is known to be dangerous and put herself in a risky situation. Anything that happens after that is on her head.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.