[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everytime im remided im a loser virgin and that women hate me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1471799788388.jpg (53KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
1471799788388.jpg
53KB, 564x428px
Everytime im remided im a loser virgin and that women hate me and im gonna die alone and that im a monster that cant into relationships of any sort i cut myself and get super fucking angry, i even avoid making friends with guys who have girlfriends. Everytimd i see a man and his wife i get mad

Butttt i hate women with a fucking passion and actively avoid talking to them. And the few that have shown interest over the years i told them to fuck off because i hate their desire for me. A girl once straight up asked me if she could blow me and i told her to get the fuck away from me.

How the fuck do I stop caring about other people? Its hard for me to get through college because i keep fantasizing about suicide every other day. Why the fuck can't i just be normal?
>>
>>17488440
Come out of the closet already..
>>
>>17488441
I wish I was gay, things would be so much easier
>>
>>17488440
Just hire a prostitute bro. Its okay. It's been here for thousands of years and isn't going anywhere
>>
>>17488468
But i despise women. And me paying for sex would not go over well with myself. Theres no way i could even get off to it
>>
>>17488483
then kill yourself
>>
>>17488484
Im just asking how to get over it. If im not going to mess with women how the fuck do i make myself stop caring about it?
>>
>>17488489
how the fuck should i know. you sound like a mess dude, eat more vegetables or something
>>
>>17488489
Im the guy who suggested the prosties. Introspective questions helps you figure stuff out.

Whats the core of this hatred? You were innocent at one point, so what happened?
>>
>>17488515
Idk, i just dont believe in love or relationships. And i especially dont believe in them for me. And i guess im jealous of normal people for being you know, normal. And im deathly afraid of intimacy, makes me sick thinking about it
>>
>>17488515
I decided I wasnt going to date or mess with girls back when I was in elementary school and have stuck with it since. But since im an adult now its starting to hit extra hard
>>
>>17488530
Since elementary, you say? How do you express affection to your friends and family members?

I might go to sleep soon, but ill reply in the morning
>>
>>17488556
I hate my family, havent talked to most of them in years and my friends i hug and tell them i love them. Only two of them with any regularity though. The other three are just sports buddies
>>
>>17488440
Sup Elliot? You lived after all?
>>
>>17488562
Hmmmm.

Hate holds you back, my man. I think you'll stop caring once you let the hate go. I know this sounds cliché, but it won't get any better, especially if half the human race is something that bothers you.

Don't let this hate control you, let it limit your opportunities, make you act a way just from it's being.

What do you think about Zen Buddhism?
>>
>>17488440
Do not listen to people Anon. I feel exactly how you feel. You hate men for having the thing you want most in life. And they just toss it around meaninglessly. And you hate women for being whores who decide to date those type of men. So you decide to stay away from all of it, to avoid hurting yourself anymore. I have myself decided to stay alone my entire life. You don't need another person to make yourself feel complete. Instead, fulfill the other empty part of you by truly discovering who you are. Love yourself, because no one's worthy of you. The people who may remind you of your lack of worth, are just as lacking in themselves. Being a virgin is not a bad thing. Do not look at it as if it is. There's more to life than sex. Once you've found your true self, you will see yourself as a higher power than those around you. Take time to figure out who you are. Focus on being the best you you can be. Because you only live once, don't waste it on women and stressing over meaningless things. We all take everything in this world for granted. After you've read this message, take some time to focus on you, and not anyone, or anything else. You still have a chance. Everything that is in the past will stay in the past. You must accept this fate. Or you will be stuck trying to fix it. Instead, ignore the past, because only the future lies ahead. I believe you can do it. Because I'll do it with you. Thank you.
>>
File: bear.jpg (429KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
429KB, 1600x1066px
You can't just toss an entire gender into a drawer and label it "whores"

Many women have evolved to like certain traits in a man, but there are always exceptions and people willing to lower their standards because they know they don't have it all (what you should be doing). The more toxic, and repulsive you are as a person (this you have control over) the more you will have to lower your standards. Giving up and labeling all women whores is the easiest way to protect ones ego, and avoid making oneself vulnerable to judgement and rejection. But in order to succeed you MUST make yourself vulnerable. Men make the first move that's how it will always be (with exceptions of course) and if you're feeling anxious or unsure you know you're going the right way.
>>
Hating girls through elementary and middle school is really common, but still doing so as an adult? It seems to be a problem. Go see a psychologist, he is the most appropriate person for removing your mental block.
>>
>>17488676
Also, stop browsing /r9k/.
>>
>>17488440
So there was this guy not too long ago who had the similar sentiments based off injustice. He said he was short, ugly, etc etc. But he wanted to take out his anger on everyone else instead of himself. Being incredibly narcissistic, he expected the thread to convince him not to shoot up people out of jealousy and believed self improvement was a cuck way to do things. If he goes through with his original intentions, he'll end up dead on the news.

Now we return to you. If you feel so hard set in your ways, there's no help for you. You'll develop some sort of perspective to deal with people on your own. Read more books on the subject and figure out what suits you. You may believe everything is a social construct and that all feelings are temporary and non-essential. You may view people as meatbags with all the same fate of meeting death and thus lose the sense of obligation to connect with others and yourself. You may learn to champion the self above all others and use Machivellian means to an end you like. You may decide to adapt yourself as another independent entity that shares no property with others, so people become like other animals you just encounter, which will quell your anger as sheep and dogs should not be expected to know better. You'll just have to wait and see.

On the other hand, if you don't like feeling this way about other people and yourself, if you'd prefer to not despise women, if you would prefer not to get upset when people tell you you can't do this or that, there's a lot of chances. But this too will require internal change and some attitude readjustment.

Tl;Dr is whether or not you like the way you are now, the only way to proceed living is to be patient with yourself.
>>
>>17488586
>>17488668
You are misunderstanding me, i didnt say anything about women being whores, im fine with people having sex all willy nilly, its natural, i have no problem with that, while i hate women, i do not disrespect them or treat them any different other than avoiding them personally. The ones at work like working with me because im just as nice to tgem as the others. Anf theres nothing wrong with my standards, ive been attracted to plenty of fat chicks or other chicks people would claim as ugly. Youre assuming too much

>>17488625
I cant stop, i try to not care, but people actively get in my way so its hard for me to just ignore all the things they do that are against what i think

>>17488627
Im trying to focus on myself, but jts hard since my financial situation is shit so i cant even live on my own like i want. But im trying to crawl out i guess

>>17488676
I am but he cant really do anything but tell me im wrong amd to just do what he says
Which i refuse

>>17488713
I have no intention to hurt anyone. I dont believe in that. If anything id just kill myself. I dont feel like people are being unfair or any of that elliott shit. Im well aware of where i stand in the world. And i like myself, i believe im right. But me being right requires me to throw away everything that most people consider the best things in life and avoid it. But thats hard to do
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.