[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone experienced a person saying "it's you, not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
Backstory: he met me when he was drunk out of his mind. Said he loved me, that I was perfect, and just messed up. I kicked him out of my home and wanted to never talk to him again. But look where I am now... discussing him.

He was clingy for months, maybe 4, and I told him to stop talking to me. He said I was a dream come true and that he'd have my kid if it came down to it. Why are some people this fucked.

Then we started talking again, and I just decided to like him. Lol. I didn't care about his looks, or his penis size (he kept mentioning it).

He turned things around and said I was the one getting clingy.

Okay. He made it seem like I was misinterpreting everything he said. Made it seem like he was the one in the right.

More background: He is the type of guy that no one really aspires to be with. I fell for him because I felt that his flaws were easy to look over. How in the world did he not know this?

Currently, I'm sitting and contemplating my mistakes. He thinks because he's older, and more experienced, and therefore he decided to just flip things on me.

My initial reaction was anger, and now I'm just disappointed in myself for showing everything I was in front of him. I confided in him and I'll just give him what he thinks he knows. It's just that I tried my best to bare all. He tried so hard to make me want to be with him, and now he pulled the oh-you-are-crazy-clingy card.

My background: I've never depended on family, or friends for most of my life. This is to say that it would never cross my mind to depend on him for anything. This is just not in my nature--to be clingy. I was just finally comfortable with a dude. Was that a bad thing? I don't know if I should apologize for my awkward clingy-ness he witnessed.

I give up on trying to explain my awkwardness to people anyway.

This is my final straw pretty much. I'm trying to go to school, have a job, and I haven't succeeded in anything besides getting rid of a panic disorder I once had.

sigh
>>
Is he your boyfriend now? Just break up, jesus.
You`re not special.
>>
>>17488226
Is your name Sophia?
>>
>>17488226

I've said it, and meant it. I wanted a girlfriend REALLY bad. It had been a while since I was in a relationship, and I just fell in love with the idea of being in love.

This girl told me everything about her, and was just super comfortable with me. But I began to realize that I didn't feel the same way about her that she did about me. There wasn't anything I could do to fix it. And I felt like shit for saying all of the right things to her, when I gave up on it so quickly.

I feel bad for her, but I was lying to myself and to her.
>>
>>17488290
Very similar to what happened to me. As for being special: I know I'm not. It's just that I am not so devastated as I am done with my life in general. I have a plan (not being over dramatic) to end it all by December 21st. I'm at ease with this. No one knows and I won't give anyone that benefit of knowing.

I was totally lying to myself. In fact, I never wanted a relationship especially with a guy I didn't find attractive. At this point, though, I don't find anyone attractive enough (personality and look-wise) to be in a relationship. People who don't show respect aren't unique, especially for people who are in tech and business. Their heads are up their asses so much it's insane, and he obviously was. He thought he was being kind, but in reality I could tell he never had real mental strength in his life.

My mental strength is sparse now. I'm only strong for people, but for me? I couldn't care less. I'm ranting at this point. Good riddance.
>>
>>17488290
What's your initials?
>>
>>17488226
Are you sure you're not being gaslit? Because from what you've written here, it sounds like he might be gaslighting you. I see no indication of you being clingy.
>>
I told my gf it was her after she dumped me while I was trying to talk about and improve our relationship.
I was always treated like bottom priority, to the point of not even telling me she'd cancelled our only chance to meet up that week to hang with a friend from work. When she dumped me out if the blue I full on told her that it was her, and not me.
>>
you are a dumb underaged wanabe whore
kill yourself
>>
>>17488226

When someone says that it is definately you

Just a 'gentle' way of saying it
>>
>>17488226
>Dating chick back in high school
>Always got really close when I was hanging out with her sister (how we met)
>Her sister hooks us up
>Goes good for a month and or so, everything is about the same as before
>Suddenly pulls a 180 and stops talking to me for a few days
>Call her and ask if she was busy or if she was ignoring me
>"Everytime you're around I just want you to go away."
>Don't know how to feel about this so hang up and pretend like we never dated
>Everytime I go to her house to hang out with her sister she's still wanting to be all up on my dick

I still let her but I would treat her as shitty as she made me feel that day.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.