[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just came from the club piss drunk, it's 4 am in Europe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1468119329001.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1468119329001.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
So I just came from the club piss drunk, it's 4 am in Europe.
I didn't pull any girls while my buddy did and danced with one the whole night.
I was in a bad state tonight and I couldn't handle the fear of rejection. Basically I wished I was home.
While I saw many girls were eying me - whenever I post on /soc/ they call me good looking, so I think my looks aren't an obstacle - when I danced I couldn't maintain meaningful eye contact, like you know, nonverbally inviting a giirl to dance. I just can't. When they looked in my eyes they probably saw the nothingness of my soul. I couldn't handle the fear of rejection. I only I initiated a dance once, when I grabbed her hands and danced, rather awkwardly - my buddy said I hadn't been building rapport with her a d just kinda randomly tried to dance with her.

I just cracked tonight. Is there even any advice that could help me?
>>
>>17488194

yeah, get some rest.
>>
>When they looked in my eyes they probably saw the nothingness of my soul
unlikely

>I only I initiated a dance once, when I grabbed her hands and danced, rather awkwardly - my buddy said I hadn't been building rapport with her a d just kinda randomly tried to dance with her.
Your friend has a point. Have you tried, you know, *talking* to people? I know it's loud in clubs but even a couple "how are you" "what?" "what?" shouts are better than nothing

Also, don't bother trying to meet girls when you go out. Just dance and have a good time on your own, and if something happens, it happens. You don't want the girls you meet at clubs anyway
>>
>>17488227
You do have a point, I think I was in too low of a pit tonight to genuinely connect with people, though I did meet some guys and it was kind offun.
I'm literally an English student and like 70℅ percent of the club was foreign tonight (I live in Poland), but I couldn't capitalise on it, feels bad man.
Also should I just not mind my own potential awkwardness while talking to those people? From what I saw it was all preceded by the omnipotent eye contact while dancing - only then the talk commenced. Perhaps I need more time to figure this all out, and practice - this is just my 3rd visit to a club this year, all in the last month.
I kinda try to get laid as I'm a 22 yo virgin.
I know this is a bad mindset, but the pressure is bad. I feel extremely abnormal with my state of sexual and social inexperience.
>>
Buml
>>
H
>>
>>17488276
>nie móc wyrwać loszki w klubie w Polsce
Anon proszę
>>
>>17489062
Reeee
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.