[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my new job going to drug test me? I asked the recruiter and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: anime-girl_011.jpg (41KB, 550x508px) Image search: [Google]
anime-girl_011.jpg
41KB, 550x508px
Is my new job going to drug test me? I asked the recruiter and he explicitly told me in an email, "I asked and there will be no drug test." But what if the company changes their mind and he doesn't know? How likely is that?
Is it worth the risk to smoke before I start the new job?
>>
>>17488133
>recruiter
Was this a recruiter from the company itself or a temp agency? If a temp agency, then you should be prepared for one.
>>
don't smoke pot it makes u lazy and u talk lik dis.
>>
>>17488133

use this as a chance to prove you are not addicted.
>>
>>17488142
It was a recruiter from the contracting agency, not the actual company. He asked the company and apparently heard no test, but he's not the representative for them

>>17488152
I haven't smoked in 2 years, but circumstances make me want to soon
>>
just don't man, it will prevent you the worry not to mention the job in case they do test
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 582x741px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 582x741px
Just buy synthetic piss or get a friend to pee for you. If you choose the latter, use a hand warmer and tuck it under your balls before you go to the testing center. Easy as pie.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.