[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. My girlfriend recently went off to a college about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20160817-111624.jpg (2MB, 1358x1993px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160817-111624.jpg
2MB, 1358x1993px
Hey /adv/. My girlfriend recently went off to a college about 3hours away. We plan on seeing each other throughout the semester several times and we Skype every night. She tells me whenever she goes to hang out with people and whenever she does stuff in general. I really want her to have a social life and good friends. However, I just am super uncomfortable with whenever she goes to hang out with people. I think I am just jealous that I can't spend every minute with her like I could up until now. Every time she says she is going to hang out with people I just feel so bad in my stomach. What should i do?
>>
>>17488093
>screenshoting an image
>>
That's why you should vote for Gary Johnson in November.
>>
>>17488111
I wanted to crop it
>>
>>17488093
Do you feel an uncomfortable knot in your stomach every time she hangs out with other people or only when your telepathic bond alerts you that she's gagging on Chad's thundercock while his legions of concubines hammer at the rocket which will launch you into beta orbit while your girlfriend whirls about on his massive shaft while the rugby team takes turns shoving their dicks down her throat?
>>
>>17488138
Keked!

>>17488093
Well, be honeset with her. Warn her of men tricks. Talk to her to show that you are right choice and while some romantic flick might be easy and tempting in the minute it's happening she would be sacraficing your whole relationship.
>>
File: 1469038189955.jpg (599KB, 675x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469038189955.jpg
599KB, 675x750px
>>17488093
>>17488093
I hate to tell you this anon, but you should start learning to ween yourself off of her.
as bad as that sounds, I was in a similar situation.
felt the same why you do now, ect.

I used the away time to focus on myself, enjoy hobbies of mine, ect.
so when the time came and it WILL for you when she says "anon.. we need to talk" you will take it much better.

College is suppose to be the most exciting time in someones life, or so I heard.
shes not going to sit around and waste that.
and frankly my friend you shouldn't either.

maybe remain friends after that, but don't get your heart broken over something like this.
you do you, use this time to better YOUR life.

I promise it will be ok if you do it that way, your going to be fine. constantly getting bent out of shape and worrying about when shes out ect isn't healthy, it eats at you I know from personal experience
>>
I know that's inio asano's work but I don't know which one.

Name of comic?
>>
>>17488388
>comic
Probably PunPun but i can't remember that page specifically.
>>
File: 1463176584666.gif (988KB, 500x185px) Image search: [Google]
1463176584666.gif
988KB, 500x185px
>>17488093

>What should i do?

Break up. You're both kids. Young relationships are supposed to end.

She's going to meet new and exciting people and new experiences she's going to want to do. You're going to meet new and exciting people and new experiences you're going to want to do.

Both of you are just holding each other back from growing and exploring as individuals. One of you is either going to cheat, lie, almost cheat, or BEST case scenario you both graduate and move to separate cities to chase different dreams and employment opportunities.

College is the great relationship killer. Keeping tabs on her isn't going to get rid of the fact that you're eventually going to drift apart. That's what happens.

Millions of high school kids every day go to college thinking they're going to stay together and make it work and 99% of them break up. Spare yourself the drama and get it done now before you lose your mind.
>>
>>17488388
It's punpun
>>
>>17488379
The knowledge won't sink in until it's too late, he'll still think he can keep the love alive with skype while half naked athletes are walking around the halls. Maybe even a woman or 2 that makes her question her sexuality.
I'm not writing this to be a dick,
I'm writing this because college is heaven for young girls to experiment sexually and find *who you want to be with* among the best guy(s) while in college
For guys to prove they are the best among other guys and focus on *what you want to do*.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.