[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my ldr bf told me he's gonna kill himself and i'm freaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: rain-07.jpg (711KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rain-07.jpg
711KB, 1920x1200px
my ldr bf told me he's gonna kill himself and i'm freaking the fuck out and i don't know what to do
>>
>>17488076
You probably should have been a better girlfriend
>>
>>17488076
Tell his family? Police?
>>
>>17488087
i don't have his mum's number. he's supposed to be seeing his psychologist today im crying so hard i can't breathe i'll call the police
>>
>>17488076
Call the Police in his area. He'll probably get angry at you, especially because this is likely an attention grab. People that are really intent on killing themselves usually bottle it up and just do it.
>>
>>17488076
Something someone once told me, i don't know how true was, and don't want to know. But it literally stopped me being able to hurt myself.
Tell this person you will do what ever they do. If they kill themselves you will kill yourself.
Won't stop them self loathing but it will almost certainly stop them in their tracks
>>
i've called the police they said they'd send someone to check. i think he's on the database because he's been put in a psych ward a few years back. i'm praying so goddamn hard he hasn't done anything
>>17488115
me telling him that would break his heart, he told me he hates hurting me and can't bear me being upset about this and he said he's going to stop telling me how he feels and i'm so just so fucking why does he have to shut me out
>>
>>17488076
dont worry, he wont do it
however, he is mentally ill, and you should discontinue association with him immediately
>>
>>17488131
I've been that guy, it's been 6 or 7 years and I still love that person, though I've moved on in every way I can she will forever weigh heavy on my heart.
If they can't stand to cause you pain, then they could not kill themselves knowing or atleast thinking you will too. Sounds harsh as but honestly being told that changed things dramatically for me. Police being involved would done nothing but push me closer to killing myself. Seriously what are they going to do but put you in a padded cell or feed drugs into you.
Take it from someone who had to rip and claw their own way out of depression. Being forced to think about how your actions effect the ones you care about most is the best way to start recovering
>>
File: 1471709252238.png (214KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1471709252238.png
214KB, 500x499px
>>17488189
>effect

You mean affect
>>
>>17488189
he just feels so incredibly distant, the thought of him not wanting to share his thoughts and feelings with me because it causes me distress upsets me further, i can't let him bottle it up and yet i feel so powerless. he won't talk to his psychologist about what he's feeling. if i could take away his pain i would, i'd do anything for him and i hate being so far away from him. i feel useless. i've told him i'd be lost without him, that if he killed himself i'd never forgive myself, i don't know what i'm doing
>>
>Long distance relationship
Why do people do this bullshit to themselves?
>>
>>17488218
Loneliness drives you to seek out any kind of companionship even if its fake
>>
>>17488219
Is it feeling of complete hopelessness and being failure that drives you to seek any recognition even if it's pathetic and fake? KYS already
>>
File: 1314382795724.png (81KB, 477x355px) Image search: [Google]
1314382795724.png
81KB, 477x355px
>>17488251
Try again in English, friend
>>
>>17488210
Modes of help like psychologists are only useful if the person is willing to open up.
Telling him if he kills himself that you will do the same will stop him being able to harm himself. Teach him the pain of the fear of really loosing someone you care about.
People seem to have forgotten the only way to progress is to learn, sometimes the lessons may be harsh but sometimes they are needed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.