[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I need some advice, or reassurance or whatever. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: charlie-sigh.jpg (53KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-sigh.jpg
53KB, 500x647px
Hey guys. I need some advice, or reassurance or whatever.

I am a 22 year old male who is just now transferring into his junior year at uni- I know I hate it too- because I felt like I didnt want to waste any more time in my life today I moved to NY from San Francisco to start college and doing stand up. But today was just the fucking worst.

I dropped off my shit and instantly I hopped onto a subway to midtown new york. I was completely overwhelmed. The sounds the sights the new cultures- it was all just so much and it put this seed of doubt into my mind that has started to give me a massive anxiety attack over weather or not I made the right decision. I already miss home, I already loathe the idea of living in a dorm with a room mate and shared floor bathrooms, but this is it. I cant go back. Maybe im freaking out because this is sort of the start of my adult life and is a sink or swim moment but its just caused me to go into panic mode.
>>
Hey man change is always hard. You'll figure it out!
>>
>>17487949
This has got to be some trollish shit. If you're from cali, you can handle NY. Also you're doing stand up. Buck the fuck up. Use your peers for support.
>>
>>17487949
Sounds like that buyer's remorse thing, invest in sound dampening head phones, get maps on your phone, pull up social accounts to see what's familiar and who you can get to know better. Find clubs, find bars, find social gatherings. Find quiet place in the area where you can study or do hobbies. There is so much potential that you are too scared to see right now.
>>
Living by yourself is terrifying at first. Honestly, I moved an hour from home and the first 2 nights were overwhelming for me. But you will adapt, you'll start to establish a routine and become comfortable. Don't give up bro
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.