[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex completely broke up with me yesterday and I sobbed pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1467590735915-b.png (139KB, 306x565px) Image search: [Google]
1467590735915-b.png
139KB, 306x565px
My ex completely broke up with me yesterday and I sobbed pretty hard. The same night I had talks with three other girls. Two wanted to fuck me and one wanted to go out with me.

It made me feel better so I started talking to the 18 year old who had a crush on me since high school. She wants to go out and asked that I won't break her heart.

It all sounds good and we're texting now but I'm still unhappy and unsure. She's different then my ex. I'd have her show her a fun time and I don't really open up much so we haven't texted much. Just feels awkward. The entire day I've been trying not to think about my ex, it's working. But I miss the way shed put her head on me, meow at me and snug her head in my shoulder, look at me with her eyes and kiss me. She wasn't even attractive like hot, she was sort of beautiful in a way but she had a lot of physical aspects that weren't pleasing. Idk we just turned them into something cute like she was a kitty. This new girl, I haven't hung out with her yet but I just don't even think I could find her attractive. I feel so out. I see how my ex left me because with the girl I'm talking to now, I'm just making her fall in love with me every single text but I feel absolutely nothing. The girls who want to fuck me, I just say a couple things to connect but feel fucking nothing.

Will I be able to find everything I loved about my ex? Will it go away or change? Just What do.

Pic related looks EXACTLY like her.
>>
>>17487926
>>
>>17487926
It's literally been one day. Breathe. Stop texting these girls and let yourself process it all. Don't encourage people to fall in love with you when you're just trying to fuck. That's not cool.
>>
>>17488047
But I'm not even tryna fuck man
>>
Honestly m8 sounds like you're not ready for a relationship. You should probably take a step back from other girls considering you're looking for them to be like your ex.

Why would you even want another girl like your ex? You broke up for a reason
>>
>>17488184
>Why would you even want another girl like your ex?
If OP is true about that pic, I think I know EXACTLY why he wants another girl like her.
>>
File: 1372411717618.jpg (408KB, 732x593px) Image search: [Google]
1372411717618.jpg
408KB, 732x593px
> Will I be able to find everything I loved about my ex?
Not impossible. Some people are alike but it's never the same.
Keep in mind that both her and you will keep changing and even if by some miracle you were back together by next week, it still wouldn't be the same relationship.

I had few relationships and I was the one who ended them (because I wanted a gf who was able to have a job and eventually raise our kid(s) on her own if I died but they wanted to remain stupid and dependent) so I can't help you about the rebound thing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.