[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true when they say if your girlfriend isn't a psycho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>be me, my gf together for few months
>been mostly great, I'm her first kiss
>some really down moments for her where she pushes me away, I always reassured her she's my girl and I love her
>happens again
>then again, except this time I didn't even speak to her at all for a few days
>gave her short replies when she finally spoke too me
>she really felt like she was losing me and I didn't even wanna be with her
>she kept saying sorry, she realises she's messed up, and she loves me, 'please' etc
>how she's scared sometimes because she's never been in a relationship
>sometimes she just wants to be alone when she's feeling down
>tells me she has dyslexia which causes her to not think straight sometimes
>tells me she just wants to be with me and loves me over and over
>swears she won't hurt me again, she just needs me by her side

I just told her straight up she needs to stop pushing me away and stop overthinking things, and I just want her back too but you can't keep doing this, and you know kiss me tell me you love me and send me a cute feet pic now and then (just to lighten the mood a little, she hasn't sent one yet) and she was like I know I just don't know what to do sometimes I'm sorry and I will hehe.

Is this a normal relationship?
>>
>>17487876
Idk. You sound like an ugly, weird faggot with a foot fetish so probably not.
>>
>>17487881
If that was true she wouldn't of gotten scared that she might of lost me after the 3rd time with her shit and basically begged for me back, I think I'm an okay guy.
>>
>>17487886
If you were, she wouldn't be pushing you away. Take it as a sign that something is wrong and stop forcing your weird perversions on her.
>>
>>17487914
It's got nothing to do with that, this has happened before we even spoke about our turn ons etc.
>>
Sounds annoying.
So you take her back or don't ugly boy. What's it gonna be? Or are you suggesting I choose for you.
Btw! Good luck finding a girl who is cool with your foot fetish but you also have to deal with the con of her pushing you away.
>>
>>17488366
Dubs says it's true that you are Infact an ugly boy
>>
>>17488366
I wish my bf had a foot fetish and would suck my toes...
>>
File: 1468288704539.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1468288704539.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
>>17487876

>Is it true when they say if your girlfriend isn't a psycho she isn't in love?

No. Not even a little true.
>>
>>17488387
Creepy man. .
>>
This reminds me of my first relationship and it makes me want to fucking puke. Both of you are being overly dramatic cunts and if you're not under the age of 17, kill yourselves for acting so retarded.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.