[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey,I need some advice. >pic not related My girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Hey,I need some advice.

>pic not related

My girlfriend broke up with me a week ago. She wanted to stay friends. I have started to getting used to not being with her. Now she is sending me text she misses me and such.

I don't know how to respond to that
>>
Sounds like she misses being in a relationship more than she misses being with you.

>She wanted to stay friends.

Hell no.
>>
>>17487690
If you're use to not talking to her then let it stay that way
>>
File: 15961009.jpg (72KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
15961009.jpg
72KB, 400x400px
>>17487690
Different for every girl, if you think she is playing a game either play it or back out to make her more jealous or have fun and play her game.
But other than that people can make stupid decisions and when they realize that they lost something precious they will try to get it back
>>
>>17487703
Friends in the sense that she wanted to be able to talk to me.

>>17487707
I like talking to her but not all the time. From now and then. Although a felt fucked up never told her that. Now a started to feel OK she decided to send such texts.

>>17487711
I agree but still don't know how to handle it.
>>
I just wanted to add that I have not taken her pics off my facebook. She has taken mine off tho. I an just to lazy to update and don't red use it. Is it possible that she thinks I want her cuz of that?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.